Fair Online players

Alright, So I'm the new guy, but I know how things go. I read a few post here about making a list of fair players, thought it was a good idea. We can add each other and play some fair and FUN, matches. I just started playing online, and I'm quite noobish I'll admit. But I'd rather lose to a fair and balanced player than one that uses cheap tactics.

PS3: DarthBubba

I think i was fair when I played online for the 360 I also got a scott steiner floating around out there. But what always got me mad and I think everyone would agree when someone does the same thing over and over again then talk trash after the match. Or when they keep the match going forever one time someone was beating me down just kept going had the match won like 15 times then they messed up and I beat them then he started talking trash after the match. Thats why I do not play online anymore people just take the fun out of it not everyone though just a few.

sorry for the long reply

Dmon3y 23

hit me up if u have Xbox live.I'm fair but if u start glitching i'll just quit da match whats da point in playing?

• 1 month later...
hey - i only just got myself the PS3 version of the game and of course will be using online shortly once i create a couple of superstars at least.

my username (psn) is DeadAntichrist and i will play with the desire of a fair game every time!

id like people who will return this desire to personal message me or even msn me (rockstarac@hotmail.com) and we could have good games! - one small point though make use of the chatroom before the match starts so u know - im sure we all have a noob caw we use to "test" 1st timers - on 2007 no one talked so i never knew to trust and play fair or distrust and use bad caw - if u talk to me fair moves are on the cards :)

however!!!!! while theres a few of us on the same wavelength here and ill quote this as an example "some people view hardcore rejuvination as cheating" or "sometimes i evasive roll too much"

can i ask what the rules are????????? or is it disgression?

when i played 2007 online i joined a clan who had in my view overly strict rules but for the intent of fair play and even though it was strict it was better than glitch or be glitched.
is there enough intrest in a clan or even publicising a online guidelines page for willing people?

^The only real rules you need to know for online are...

Dont Spam FoF
Dont Spam Rampage
Dont Spam Hardcore Rejuvination or the High Flying Roll
Dont do intentional glitches like the chair on head one, or ladder freeze(ask for links, and you shall recieve)
Dont spam the ground headlock on the outside in a match where you cant pin on the outside.

Im sure more people will tell you more of the glitches.

[quote name='Rigor' post='4475165' date='Jun 22 2008, 04:03 PM']^The only real rules you need to know for online are...

Dont Spam FoF
Dont Spam Rampage
Dont Spam Hardcore Rejuvination or the High Flying Roll
Dont do intentional glitches like the chair on head one, or ladder freeze(ask for links, and you shall recieve)
Dont spam the ground headlock on the outside in a match where you cant pin on the outside.

Im sure more people will tell you more of the glitches.[/quote]
And one more thing (this is not a glitch) dont join matches where Entrances are on
All noobs make their entrances as long as possible its so ****ing annoying

Disclaimer:
My following list is users who my own disgression deems as fair - my guidelines are in post #86.
My list is valid to how the user plays against myself ONLY there is no guarantee people involve will be fair towards anyone else - but it does mean the player is CAPABLE of a fair game.
I will include country if it’s known and number of matches to strengthen probability they’ll play fair.
No one will be on my list if they cheap as much as ONE match.
If you decide to contact or "test" a player you do so at your own risk and should not assume they will treat matches with you as they treat matches with me – they do not know you and i have proven myself by playing fair in return.
My list should not be spammed and any problems you have are out of my hands as cheap play is a personal decision by the cheaper.

Fair Player List – PS3
• Acer22 – 1 match
• Club619 (Italy) – 1 match
• Gashead123 – 6 matches
• Grand_nioubi (France) – 1 match
• Hard2TheKore – 3 matches
• Jack-H21 – 7 matches
• Koyucki (USA) – 1 match
• Maddog23 – 1 match
• Rypw – 1 match
• Spassvogel90 (Germany) – 4 matches
• Tunny365 – 3 matches
• Vip-M5 – 1 match
• Werecat101_ – 25+ matches
• Yayadu67 (USA) – 1 match

this has been edited on above date

[quote name='ThE kId Is HeRe' post='4282383' date='May 16 2008, 04:18 AM']I think i was fair when I played online for the 360 I also got a scott steiner floating around out there. But what always got me mad and I think everyone would agree when someone does the same thing over and over again then talk trash after the match. Or when they keep the match going forever one time someone was beating me down just kept going had the match won like 15 times then they messed up and I beat them then he started talking trash after the match. Thats why I do not play online anymore people just take the fun out of it not everyone though just a few.

sorry for the long reply[/quote]

4real bro! Its a dam shame! Ive had matches like that. Im always gonna play online. otherwise I will throw the game away. But I dont play with my headset. Cuz trust me Id end up gettin arrested for killing some of these kids! But yeah, you do get people who cheap the whole match. And they know they beat you. But they keep going on and on and on and on. I just leave the match. I rather go to another match and play some good players. I have a few on my friends list who play fair. I love havin TNA matches. Cuz you really have to wrestle. But try to get back online. find you some good people to play with and fight only them.

[quote name='king_yekrut' post='4521813' date='Jul 1 2008, 05:34 PM']PS3: yekrut22[/quote]
Dont play with this guy he said he plays fair but he is cheap
He spams big boot, HBK punch combo and other **** combos and running strikes and grapples and all his caws are showman and he taunts alot

[quote name='The ®aven Effect' post='4522437' date='Jul 1 2008, 06:14 PM'][quote name='king_yekrut' post='4521813' date='Jul 1 2008, 05:34 PM']PS3: yekrut22[/quote]
He spams big boot, HBK punch combo and other **** combos and running strikes and grapples and all his caws are showman and he taunts alot
[/quote]
i didn't spam anything, you just couldn't reverse a thing and you're pissed about it. get a life.

[quote name='The ®aven Effect' post='4522437' date='Jul 1 2008, 06:14 PM'][quote name='king_yekrut' post='4521813' date='Jul 1 2008, 05:34 PM']PS3: yekrut22[/quote]
[/quote]
i barely had time to get going before you DCed. remember the move i was doing as you DCed? the three amigos, did i spam that as well?

I'd call myself "fai". as long you dont cheap me >:(
im not a spearspam, dc, superheavy or general abuser of anything, and i dont whine about stuff. I play to at least 1 red and 1 orange (mostly 2red... i've lost so many times to spear3 cos of it >.<)
right now and for a while i'll be on main account and play MGS4... but cya.. maybe

anyway yay:PS3: Xelig00n_V2

Disclaimer:
My following list is users who my own disgression deems as fair - my guidelines are in post #86.
My list is valid to how the user plays against myself ONLY there is no guarantee people involve will be fair towards anyone else - but it does mean the player is CAPABLE of a fair game.
I will include country if it’s known and number of matches to strengthen probability they’ll play fair.
If you decide to contact or "test" a player you do so at your own risk and should not assume they will treat matches with you as they treat matches with me – they do not know you and i have proven myself by playing fair in return.
My list should not be spammed and any problems you have are out of my hands as cheap play is a personal decision by the cheaper.

Fair Player List – PS3
• Acer22 – 1 match
• Gashead123 – 6 matches
• Jack-H21 – 7 matches
• Maddog23 – 1 match
• Rypw – 1 match
• Tunny365 – 3 matches
• Vip-M5 – 1 match
• Werecat101_ – 25+ matches
• Yayadu67 (USA) – 1 match

this has been edited on above date

Disclaimer:

Fair Player List – PS3
• Acer22 – 1 match
• Gashead123 – 6 matches
• Jack-H21 – 7 matches
• Maddog23 – 1 match
• Rypw – 1 match
• Tunny365 – 3 matches