CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

ECW Original Roster

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#21 YellowJacket

YellowJacket

New Talent

• Banned
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:09 PM

No. You copy and pasted the OWW list you retard.

#22 drcat125

drcat125

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:22 PM

DUH

that was the whole list dumbass

#23 Groynkikt

Groynkikt

New Talent

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:10 AM

Im Making ECW Original main roster

here's what i got so far:

C.W. Anderson
Mike Awesome
Chris Benoit
Bam Bam Bigelow
The Blue Meanie
Steve Corino
Justin Credible
Tommy Dreamer
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Terry Funk
Eddie Guerrero
Hawk
Hayabusa
Chris Jericho
Kid Kash
Little Guido
Jerry Lynn
Taka Michinoku
Rey Mysterio, Jr.
Raven
BWO
Rhino
Stevie Richards
Sabu
The Sandman
Jinsei Shinzaki
Rick Steiner
Scott Steiner
Lance Storm
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Masato Tanaka
Taz
Too Cold Scorpio
Rob Van Dam
Sid Vicious

Who am i missing ? Plz post people.

911, Big Dick Dudley, Mikey Whipwreck, Shane Douglas, Great Sasake, Prime time Brian Lee, Bruise Brothers, Cactus Jack, Steve Austin, Brian Pillman, Tommy Rich, Chris Chetti, Chris Candito, Rick Rude, "The Main Man" Tracy Smothers, J.T. Smith, Sal E. Graziano, Saturn and Kronus The Eliminators, The Dark Patriot, Eddie Gilbert, "Public Enemy" Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge, Dean Malenko, New Jack & Mustapha Saed, Doug Furnas, Phil Lafon, Axl Rotten, Ian Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Spike Dudley, Danny Doring, Jason, Super Crazy, Skull Von Crush, Johnny Stamboli, Louie Spicolli, Psicosis, Nova, Al Snow, Roadkill, Jack Victory, The Head Hunters
Well taht should be enough :lol:
Enjoy

#24 stunner101

stunner101

New Talent

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:12 AM

Kareem. His one time appearance in any wrestling (Original ECW) is just bad. Caution, this is the most gruesome, sickening thing I've ever seen (more-so than 2 girls, 1 finger) : Click here to see Kareem's Appearance

#25 Jaymun

Jaymun

Jobber

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:45 PM

Kareem. His one time appearance in any wrestling (Original ECW) is just bad. Caution, this is the most gruesome, sickening thing I've ever seen (more-so than 2 girls, 1 finger) : Click here to see Kareem's Appearance

Wrong. Mass Transit Incident. Look it up one WGW

#26 brbrianmusicman

brbrianmusicman
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:00 AM

I think Vic Grimes was in ECW at some point.

yep, him and New Jack took quite a nasty spill together, prompting New Jack to try to kill grimes :)

Did u guys see the Scaffold Match between Grimes and New Jack, It Was Sick when NJ threw Grimes off the 40ft scaffold through 8 tables...OMG!!!

Edited by brbrianmusicman, 10 August 2008 - 02:00 AM.

#27 stunner101

stunner101

New Talent

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:02 AM

Wrong. Mass Transit Incident. Look it up one WGW

I don't know man, that was sick and everything, but you hear his leg as clear as day. They're both the most sickening in their own ways to me. This one for most sickening accident, that one for most brutal assault by New Jack.

#28 rampage316

rampage316
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:41 AM

hey man can i get the formulas for New Jack and Mustapha?

#29 Beast And The Harlot

Beast And The Harlot

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,639 posts
  • Gamertag: If you wanna it, ask for it

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:43 PM

You're missing

• Psicosis
  • Public enemy
  • Dean Malenko
  • Steve Williams
  • Kevin Sullivan

That's all I could come up with now

#30 vacilar

vacilar

New Talent

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:49 PM

anyone would up his ecw save for me?

#31 jag

jag

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:16 PM

DUH

that was the whole list dumbass

not really there are alot more that wrestled in ECW then what OWW has listed. i for one have seen over 100 ECW shows live and OWW list doesnt even include half of the ppl that wrestled on the cards that i seen. and as for Mass Transit he wasnt a member of the roster he was just a one time replacement.

also i didnt see the sinster minster mentioned ne where but if he has been i just didnt see it .

lol and that Karakus guy or however it is spelled is one of Bret harts brother in laws lol and he was part of Vinnie Mac's WBF or what ever he called it.

#32 Pro Wrestling Council

Pro Wrestling Council
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:57 PM

Barrakus got squashed by Taz in an impromptu match to get rid of him. Taz cut a killer/shoot promo on him on the lines that Barrakus was on the "McMahon Muscle Plan" because his muscles were injected in his ass. And yes, Lance Wright accompanied Barrakus to the ring.

A couple other guys not on the list of ECW "originals" but wrestled or appeared on their programming are:

1. Kurt Angle
2. Terry Gordy
3. Matt Bourne (original Doink the Clown)
4. Brian Pillman
5. Scott Hall
6. Sid Vicious
7. Steve Austin

Matt Bourne was sent to ECW from the WWF. He somehow got involved with Raven, as Raven got into his head as Doink would only paint half his face. Raven would preach to Doink, saying he's much more than a clown, but a man; and that he should rid himself of the silly make up and be a man.

Of course, we know that Angle left ECW because of the Raven/Sandman crucifix incident.

Terry Gordy and Dr. Death Steve Williams were in ECW in an angle and show called, The Doctor's In. I can't remember who they were beefing with, but I think I remember seeing Dr. Death military press Bill Alfonso out of the ring and Taz jumping in to face off against Dr. Death. - classic material if you can find it.

Sid passed through just for the hype but had no real direction. The same with Scott Hall.

Brian Pillman was a free agent and just passing time during his ankle injury before signing with the WWF, or was he already signed and just on loan until he healed. He aligned himself with Rob Van Dam.

Austin was recently fired from WCW and is good friends with Paul Heyman. He did him a favor by signing for a while and got involved in the title scene between Mikey Whipwreck and Sandman. He did famous wrestling impersonations to kill time on the air.

ECW was used as a launching pad for many careers and even resurrected a few like Bam Bam Bigelow and Steve Austin. We may never know how many or who passed through ECW just for a few shows.

#33 Geroge86

Geroge86

New Talent

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:09 AM

yeah Scott Hall was in ECW after he got fired from WCW and Vic Grimes,Angel,Devito were Da Baldies in ECW a midcard stable that feuded with New Jack briefly and Rosey AKA Ro-Z AKA Matt Anoai wrestled in ECW as Mack Daddy Kane

#34 KAHREEM

KAHREEM
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:52 PM

WELL ITS GOOD TO KNO THAT IM STILL REMEMBERED EVEN THO IT WAS MY ONE TELEVISED APPEARANCE FOR ECW BUT DID FEW HOUSE SHOWS UPON MY RETURN THEN I TOOK A LONG BREAK FROM WRESTLING BUT NOW IM BAK WITH A NEW TAGTEAM PARTNER...U CAN GOOGLE ME OR ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF U DONT BELIEVE ITS ME FACEBOOK KAREEM HORTON AGAIN THX FOR REMEMBERING