*Official* WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 poll

swanton_bomb2

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Moves that need in most

• Over the Ladder Leg Drop
    • Rolling Powerbomb off a ladder (Jeff Hardy style)
    • Swanton Bomb off a ladder
    • Twist of Fate off a ladder
    • Side Effect off a ladder
    • Dropkick off a ladder
    • Suplex off a ladder
    • Superplex off a ladder
    • Pedigree off a ladder
    • RKO off a ladder
    • Extreme Leg Drop Pin
    • Extreme Small Package
    • Extreme Twist of Fate off a ladder
    • STO off a ladder
    • Kenton Bomb off a ladder
  2. 2. Superstars you want in

• Paul London
    • Brian Kendrick
    • X-Pac
    • Bubba Ray Dudley
    • D-Von Dudley
    • Spike Dudley
    • Scotty Too Hotty
    • Grand Master Sexay
    • Rikishi
    • Big Show
    • Chris Benoit
    • Chris Jericho
    • Shannon Moore
    • Lita
    • Trish Stratus
  3. 3. Matches (from other poll)

• Money In The Bank 8 + 10 man
    • Battal Royal 8 + 10 man
    • Inferno
    • Stretcher
    • Ambulance
    • Last Ride
    • Hardcore Title Anywhere fall (6-10 man)
    • Ladder Triple Threat Tornado Tag
    • Elimination 6-10 man Table Tornado Tag
    • Bra & Panties or Fullfill Your Destiny (something like that)
    • Casket
    • I Quit
    • Slobber Knocker
    • Backstage Brawl (all backstage areas)
    • TLC (where belt is hanging)

This is just a normal post, no point in having an *Official* post. I've given up on asking to close other SVR [u]topics[/u]. Polls are different. Besides, I like making polls about SVR games. It's not really fair, so I've decided to stop asking. I might make this an official topic again if I become a mod. But that is unlikely to happen. Anyway, still, this is where you should post, make the forums a little less crammed with 09 stuff, but that is up to you.

I have a few ideas for WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009, although I highly doubt THQ would take these ideas, I'll still post them.
Here they are:

Should have [u]all[/u] moves. Including:
[color="#FF0000"]-Over the Ladder Leg Drop (like Jeff's hot spot)
-Dropkick off a ladder (like Nitro did to Jeff)
-Twist of Fate off a ladder[/color]
-F-U off a ladder
-Pedigree off a ladder
-RKO off a ladder
-Rolling Powerbomb off a ladder (Jeff does this alot)
-Facecrusher off a ladder
[color="#FF0000"]-Jeff's Twist of Fate
-Whisper In the Wind (a better one) (In 08, you could only select that as a finisher)
-Swanton Bomb (should have different versions, and the announcer should say them all when used-
by Jeff)
-Extreme Twist of fate (should be announced when used)[/color]
-Body Back Drop off a ladder (that'd leave a mark, lol)
The next game should have finishing moves off the scaffold thingy too. Like Swanton Bomb off the Scaffold to put opponent through a table. (that should be annouced too)

THQ should make better reversals. Here is some thoughts:
-The swanton Bomb: Opponent should roll out of the way, and Jeff would land on his back, and should
not get up right after the landing.
-Twist of Fate: Opponent should push hime out of it, like 08, except the player should keep running after. Ex: Jeff goes for his Twist of Fate. Orton reverses it. Jeff runs to the ropes, like seen on tv. Then Jeff could go for a Sleeperslam.

The next game [u]has to have[/u] better, more reallistic commentary. Ideas:
(note: the + sign means that the other announcer says the line after the +. Ex: King: "Uh-oh, looks like Jeff's about to drop a bomb!" JR: "A swanton Bomb that is!!!") (also, they should say the opponent's name. Ex: JR: "It look's like Jeff Hardy is going for the Twist of Fate" King: "It sure does, and Randy Orton's hope of winning this match is slim to nil." )

1) Announcing moves
- Swanton Bomb: "Uh-oh, here it comes!! Swanton Bomb!!!!" (should be said like this whenJeff goes for it off the turn buckle) (1 way of saying it)
-Swanton Bomb: (like 08) "Uh-oh, looks like Jeff's about to drop a bomb!" + "A Swanton Bomb that is!!!" (I liked that)
-Swanton Bomb: "Oh my...he's not...He's not going to try.....OH MY GOD!!!, Swanton Bomb off a ladder!!" + "It's definitly over, a Swanton Bomb off of a ladder...what a way to get the crowd on their feet" (should be said when Jeff does the Swanton Bomb off a ladder)
-(Matt's)Twist of Fate: "Oh boy, Matt Hardy has got the crowd on their feet with that Twist of Fate!!"
-(Jeff's)Twist of Fate: "It look's like Jeff Hardy is going for the Twist of Fate"+ "It sure does, and [the opponent]'s hopes of winning this match is slim to nil."
-Over the ladder Leg Drop: "Ok, what's Jeff Doing?" + "It looks like he's going over....) + "OH MY GOSH!!!" + "A LEG DROP OVER THE LADDER!!!! [Opponent]'s going to feel that tommorrow for sure!" +
"Yeah, you can say that againg"

2) Announcing Reversals (kind of like 08)
-"my oh my...what a reversal"
-"Jeff Hardy with the reverse"
-"What a reverse by Jeff Hardy"
-"Triple H with a huge reverse"

3) The announcers should talk about statistics and stuff.
They should talk about the superstars in the ring's bio, what they've accomplished, what their win/lose streak is. Talk about the superstars. Not government mules and puppy dogs. When a finisher is used, they should announce the move after one of the announcers finish their sentance.

Ex: "Jeff Hardy is 6ft. 1in. tall (Swanton Bomb attempted) and weighs 226* pounds" -King, "Well, Jeff Hardy just hit he swanton, and going for the pin. This could be it." "It sure could. That was one hell of a Swanton Bomb." JR.

Something like that.

ETC
1) Glitches
Glitches need to be fixed. There a alot of glitches in the game. Some are: (i'm going to list 2 or 3)
-When you jump off a ladder, you jump in the opposite way of the opponent.
-In the Elimination Chamber, when you finish a Swanton Bomb off the turnbuckle onto the floor (not the mat), you go through the floor and stay under the floor until you get up.
-In a couple of matches, when I hit a Twist of Fate, I sometimes go through the mat. Very Irritating.

2) After effects
There should be after effects in the next game. Ex: After Jeff hits the Swanton on an opponent, the opponent should roll around a couple of times clutching themselves in pain, like what happened to Dallas in TNA after he interfered with Jeff's debut match in TNA. If Jeff misses, he should hold his back with pain and have that facial expression he does too.

3) CAW Mode
CAW mode sucked this year. There were not as much as 07, and 07 wasn't as good as 06. HCTP actually had a better CAW mode than all the games, just not as realistic like. You should be able to create many styles of hair. Like you'd have front head and back head for selection. You should be able to make several haircuts using these selections. Also, there should be a hell of a selection of shirts. There should be shirts up the ying-yang. Tank tops, long sleeves, t-shirts, small shirts, large shirts. There should also be several more tattooes, designs, logos, paint, etc. There should be more hat selections. Hat's should be able to have pony-tails out of the back of the hat if applicable. There should be several pants. [color="#FF0000"]Also, you should have no limit to the amount of objects you wear. In 08, you could only have 2 armbands per arm. I HATED THAT!!!!!! [/color] That will not happen agian. I'm getting tired of creating Jeff Hardy with only having 2 armbands/arm. Also, you should be able to have multi-colored armbands, like Jeff uses (also like armbands in 08). They should have like 50 times more names than they have. [color="#FF0000"] They should have like Jeff, Matt, Joe, Jim, Don, Tuck, Bill, Bob, Tim, Timmy, etc. These names weren't in. They should also have last names being announced to. They should have all sorts of names. Last names like Doyle, Delaney, Paulson, Duggan, Orton, Hardy, Favre, Driver, Grossman, Knight, etc. They [u]need[/u] to work on CAW mode alot. along with commentary.[/color]

4) CAE
The CAE mode was cool this year. But we should have more supertstar entrances. Like old entrances (like The Hardyz Hardy Boyz entrance), entrances of people who haven't made the game (more selections), TNA superstars. There should also be a Create a Tag Team Entrance mode (CTTE). It should be just like CAE mode, except with 2 people. You create what they each do. Same with 3 people.

5) Attires
There should be several different attires in the next game and selectable hair color, if possible.
[color="#FF0000"]Jeff Hardy should have these attires w/ hair color selctors:
-Wrestlemania 23 attire- red, blonde, green, black, purple.
-Hardy Boyz attire- same as wrestlemania
-J logo attire- same as Hardy Boyz
-Xtreme isn't a mood, it's a lifestyle shirt attire- Same as J logo
-Xpand your Imagi-Nation attire- same as above

Matt Hardy should have these attires: (seeing as how Matt never seems to change his hair color, that won't be neccesary)
-Wrestlemania 23 attire
-Hardy Boyz attire
-V1 Attire
-Green Xtreme loge attire

Rey Mysterio should have these attires: (same note as above)
-Red
-Green
-Black
-White
-Gold
-Purple[/color]

I think THQ should make the next game the best game ever. I really don't care if I have to wait 2 years for the game, but I don't want another crappy game. The only thing that made this game good was Jeff Hardy and the Hardyz reunited finally.

If I missed anything let me, just add it on this post here. Along with any other ideas. And hopefully THQ would read this and take our ideas.

The next game should play on the following systems:
X-box 360
PS3
Wii
PSP

Hopefully this game will be sold at a reasonably low price. And if I have to wait until 2010, I will, as long as this next game is the best game ever.

The colored ones, need to be on the next the next game.

Well, that's my ideas for tonight. I'll post more 2morrow. L8r.

hardy marks make me laugh.
just about all your ideas are about jeff or matt.
get over the fact that jeff can't wrestle and is just a spot monkey with multi-coloured hair.
and that matt will never get out of his brother's 'shadow'

by all your ideas it sounds like you want the game to be called

Smackdown vs. Raw
HARDY INVASION!!!!

and the only 2 playable characters in the game are
matt
and jeff

[quote name='gammaREY' post='3724849' date='Feb 7 2008, 08:13 PM']hardy marks make me laugh.
get over the fact that jeff can't wrestle and is just a spot monkey with multi-coloured hair.

Smackdown vs. Raw
HARDY INVASION!!!!

matt
and jeff[/quote]

Ok, seeing as how I only watch Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy, Idk much else about this. And I'm a huge fan of the Hardys. I just list some things I know off the top of my head.

Yeah they should, but they need to make the best WWE Smackdown vs. Raw game ever, first. Then that would be nice.

And by the way, I don't take kindly to Hardy Haters.

[quote name='swanton_bomb2' post='3724899' date='Feb 7 2008, 09:21 PM'][quote name='gammaREY' post='3724849' date='Feb 7 2008, 08:13 PM']hardy marks make me laugh.

Smackdown vs. Raw
HARDY INVASION!!!!

matt
and jeff[/quote]

Ok, seeing as how I only watch Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy, Idk much else about this. And I'm a huge fan of the Hardys. I just list some things I know off the top of my head.

Yeah they should, but they need to make the best WWE Smackdown vs. Raw game ever, first. Then that would be nice.

And by the way, [b]I don't take kindly to Hardy Haters.[/b]
[/quote]
congrats on that.

i hope you kno that when i said the game should be called "hardy invasion" i was being sarcastic.

...the length people will go to for their favourite "superstar" to be the centre of attention.

[quote name='gammaREY' post='3724920' date='Feb 7 2008, 08:24 PM'][quote name='swanton_bomb2' post='3724899' date='Feb 7 2008, 09:21 PM'][quote name='gammaREY' post='3724849' date='Feb 7 2008, 08:13 PM']hardy marks make me laugh.

Smackdown vs. Raw
HARDY INVASION!!!!

matt
and jeff[/quote]

And by the way, [b]I don't take kindly to Hardy Haters.[/b]
[/quote]
congrats on that.

i hope you kno that when i said the game should be called "hardy invasion" i was being sarcastic.

...the length people will go to for their favourite "superstar" to be the centre of attention.
[/quote]

Yea, I know, but they should, after the best WWE SVR game. I posted this topic, because I want to know your thoughts on what's said, I want your ideas on the next game here. I don't want any critisizing. I just want to know what are somethings you want on the game, I listed my ideas.
>:(

[quote name='swanton_bomb2' post='3724815' date='Feb 7 2008, 08:08 PM']I think THQ should resign if they take our ideas, and put them in the game. I have a few Ideas.
I'll list them.

-F-U off a ladder
-Pedigree off a ladder
-RKO off a ladder
-Whisper In the Wind (a better one) (In 08, you could only select that as a finisher)
-Swanton Bomb (should have different versions, and the announcer should say them all when used-
by Jeff)
The next game should have finishing moves off the scaffold thingy too. Like Swanton Bomb off the Scaffold to put opponent through a table. (that should be annouced too)

-The swanton Bomb: Opponent should roll out of the way, and Jeff would land on his back, and should
-Twist of Fate: Opponent should push hime out of it, like 08, except the player should keep running after. Ex: Jeff goes for his Twist of Fate. Orton reverses it. Jeff runs to the ropes, like seen on tv. Then Jeff could go for a Sleeperslam.

(note: the + sign means that the other announcer says the line after the +. Ex: King: "Uh-oh, looks like Jeff's about to drop a bomb!" JR: "A swanton Bomb that is!!!") (also, they should say the opponent's name. Ex: JR: "It look's like Jeff Hardy is going for the Twist of Fate" King: "It sure does, and Randy Orton's hope of winning this match is slim to nil." )

1) Announcing moves
- Swanton Bomb: "Uh-oh, here it comes!! Swanton Bomb!!!!" (should be said like this whenJeff goes for it off the turn buckle) (1 way of saying it)
-Swanton Bomb: (like 08) "Uh-oh, looks like Jeff's about to drop a bomb!" + "A Swanton Bomb that is!!!" (I liked that)
-Swanton Bomb: "Oh my...he's not...He's not going to try.....OH MY GOD!!!, Swanton Bomb off a ladder!!" + "It's definitly over, a Swanton Bomb off of a ladder...what a way to get the crowd on their feet" (should be said when Jeff does the Swanton Bomb off a ladder)
-(Matt's)Twist of Fate: "Oh boy, Matt Hardy has got the crowd on their feet with that Twist of Fate!!"
-(Jeff's)Twist of Fate: "It look's like Jeff Hardy is going for the Twist of Fate"+ "It sure does, and [the opponent]'s hopes of winning this match is slim to nil."
-Over the ladder Leg Drop: "Ok, what's Jeff Doing?" + "It looks like he's going over....) + "OH MY GOSH!!!" + "A LEG DROP OVER THE LADDER!!!! [Opponent]'s going to feel that tommorrow for sure!" +

They should talk about the superstars in the ring's bio, what they've accomplished, what their win/lose streak is. Talk about the superstars. Not government mules and puppy dogs. When a finisher is used, they should announce the move after one of the announcers finish their sentance.

Ex: "Jeff Hardy is 6ft. 1in. tall (Swanton Bomb attempted) and weighs 226* pounds" -King, "Well, Jeff Hardy just hit he swanton, and going for the pin. This could be it." "It sure could. That was one hell of a Swanton Bomb." JR.

Something like that.

ETC
1) Glitches
Glitches need to be fixed. There a alot of glitches in the game. Some are: (i'm going to list 2 or 3)
-In the Elimination Chamber, when you finish a Swanton Bomb off the turnbuckle onto the floor (not the mat), you go through the floor and stay under the floor until you get up.
-In a couple of matches, when I hit a Twist of Fate, I sometimes go through the mat. Very Irritating.

2) After effects
There should be after effects in the next game. Ex: After Jeff hits the Swanton on an opponent, the opponent should roll around a couple of times clutching themselves in pain, like what happened to Dallas in TNA after he interfered with Jeff's debut match in TNA. If Jeff misses, he should hold his back with pain and have that facial expression he does too.

3) CAW Mode
CAW mode sucked this year. There were not as much as 07, and 07 wasn't as good as 06. HCTP actually had a better CAW mode than all the games, just not as realistic like. You should be able to create many styles of hair. Like you'd have front head and back head for selection. You should be able to make several haircuts using these selections. Also, there should be a hell of a selection of shirts. There should be shirts up the ying-yang. Tank tops, long sleeves, t-shirts, small shirts, large shirts. There should also be several more tattooes, designs, logos, paint, etc. There should be more hat selections. Hat's should be able to have pony-tails out of the back of the hat if applicable. There should be several pants. [color="#FF0000"]Also, you should have no limit to the amount of objects you wear. In 08, you could only have 2 armbands per arm. I HATED THAT!!!!!! [/color] That will not happen agian. I'm getting tired of creating Jeff Hardy with only having 2 armbands/arm. Also, you should be able to have multi-colored armbands, like Jeff uses (also like armbands in 08). They should have like 50 times more names than they have. [color="#FF0000"] They should have like Jeff, Matt, Joe, Jim, Don, Tuck, Bill, Bob, Tim, Timmy, etc. These names weren't in. They should also have last names being announced to. They should have all sorts of names. Last names like Doyle, Delaney, Paulson, Duggan, Orton, Hardy, Favre, Driver, Grossman, Knight, etc. They [u]need[/u] to work on CAW mode alot. along with commentary.[/color]

4) CAE
The CAE mode was cool this year. But we should have more supertstar entrances. Like old entrances (like The Hardyz Hardy Boyz entrance), entrances of people who haven't made the game (more selections), TNA superstars. There should also be a Create a Tag Team Entrance mode (CTTE). It should be just like CAE mode, except with 2 people. You create what they each do. Same with 3 people.

5) Attires
There should be several different attires in the next game and selectable hair color, if possible.

Matt Hardy should have these attires: (seeing as how Matt never seems to change his hair color, that won't be neccesary)
-Wrestlemania 23 attire
-Hardy Boyz attire
-V1 Attire

-Red
-Green
-Black
-White
-Gold
-Purple[/color]

I think THQ should make the next game the best game ever. I really don't care if I have to wait 2 years for the game, but I don't want another crappy game. The only thing that made this game good was Jeff Hardy and the Hardyz reunited finally.

If I missed anything let me, just add it on this post here. Along with any other ideas. And hopefully THQ would read this and take our ideas.

X-box 360
PS3
PS2
PSP

Hopefully this game will be sold at a reasonably low price. And if I have to wait until 2010, I will, as long as this next game is the best game ever.

Also, no critisizing.[/quote]
I think u hit it Spot on!! and ur rite THQ should resign and let someone bettre, like EA Sports, take over or listen to the people who buy the game nt to the creators. i mean how do the creators know what we want unless they listen to us. if they want to make a lot of money off these games, listen to the people who buy the game, sell them at a reasonbly low price(like $35-$40), etc.

[quote name='The Animal Batista 1994' post='3724985' date='Feb 7 2008, 08:34 PM'][quote name='swanton_bomb2' post='3724815' date='Feb 7 2008, 08:08 PM']I think THQ should resign if they take our ideas, and put them in the game. I have a few Ideas.
I'll list them.

-F-U off a ladder
-Pedigree off a ladder
-RKO off a ladder
by Jeff)

1) Announcing moves

Something like that.

ETC
1) Glitches

2) After effects

3) CAW Mode

4) CAE

5) Attires

-Wrestlemania 23 attire
-Hardy Boyz attire
-V1 Attire

-Red
-Green
-Black
-White
-Gold
-Purple[/color]

X-box 360
PS3
PS2
PSP

I think u hit it Spot on!! and ur rite THQ should resign and let someone bettre, like EA Sports, take over or listen to the people who buy the game nt to the creators. i mean how do the creators know what we want unless they listen to us. if they want to make a lot of money off these games, listen to the people who buy the game, sell them at a reasonbly low price(like $35-$40), etc.
[/quote]

Ding-ding-ding..We have a Jackpot here folks! You said it perfectly, I couldn't agree more. Welcome to the Best person of the day list! lol. That's exactly what I was thinking. So, what are your thoughts on what should be in the game?

Wow! All I See In Post 1 Is "Jeff" "jeff" "Jeff" "jeff" "Jeff Hardy Does" "Jeff Hardy Does This Alot" "Jeff Hotspot" "Announce Jeff Hardy" "jeff" "jeff Hardy" "Nitro Did To Jeff" "Jeffs Twist Of Fate" "Jeff" "jeff After Swanton" "Jeff Attires" "jeff" "hardyz Jeff" "jeffs twist Of Fate" "jeffs Whisper In The Wind" "jeff" "jeff" "Jeff Hardy with the reverse"

And My Favorite Line From Swanton_bomb2 "ZOMG I LOVE JEFF HARDYZZZZZ!!!!!!111111!!!!"
Is That All You Talk About? JEFF HARDY???

[b]Ladder Ideas[/b]
Green Pay plunge off a ladder
The spear from like halfway up the ladder edge usually does
Chokeslams off Ladders
Sunset Flip powerbomb
That Leg drop of Jeff Hardy where he uses the Ladder to hop over from a corner
For Cruiserweights and light heavyweights i kno they can't do spears while running so give them a hurricarana (Frankensteiner real name of the move) or maybe a seated senton

[b]Table Ideas[/b]
Aerial Moves being able to pick swanton, moonsault ,
or normal moves such as spear and stinger splash in move set
Tag Team moves through tables like Doomsday devices, Dudley Death Drop and the Powerbomb off the top rope that the Dudley's also do

[quote name='SEV///' post='3725361' date='Feb 8 2008, 05:26 AM']Wow! All I See In Post 1 Is "Jeff" "jeff" "Jeff" "jeff" "Jeff Hardy Does" "Jeff Hardy Does This Alot" "Jeff Hotspot" "Announce Jeff Hardy" "jeff" "jeff Hardy" "Nitro Did To Jeff" "Jeffs Twist Of Fate" "Jeff" "jeff After Swanton" "Jeff Attires" "jeff" "hardyz Jeff" "jeffs twist Of Fate" "jeffs Whisper In The Wind" "jeff" "jeff" "Jeff Hardy with the reverse"

And My Favorite Line From Swanton_bomb2 "ZOMG I LOVE JEFF HARDYZZZZZ!!!!!!111111!!!!"
Is That All You Talk About? JEFF HARDY???[/quote]

me, yes, that's all [u]i[/u] talk about.

[quote name='SEV///' post='3725361' date='Feb 7 2008, 10:26 PM']Wow! All I See In Post 1 Is "Jeff" "jeff" "Jeff" "jeff" "Jeff Hardy Does" "Jeff Hardy Does This Alot" "Jeff Hotspot" "Announce Jeff Hardy" "jeff" "jeff Hardy" "Nitro Did To Jeff" "Jeffs Twist Of Fate" "Jeff" "jeff After Swanton" "Jeff Attires" "jeff" "hardyz Jeff" "jeffs twist Of Fate" "jeffs Whisper In The Wind" "jeff" "jeff" "Jeff Hardy with the reverse"

Is That All You Talk About? JEFF HARDY???[/quote]

Actually, yes it is, and if you don't like it, don't post here. This is for your ideas, not rating mine. So post your ideas, or dont post anything here at all.

[quote name='swanton_bomb2' post='3724815' date='Feb 7 2008, 08:08 PM']I think THQ should resign if they take our ideas, and put them in the game. I have a few Ideas.
I'll list them.

-F-U off a ladder
-Pedigree off a ladder
-RKO off a ladder
by Jeff)

1) Announcing moves

Something like that.

ETC
1) Glitches

2) After effects

3) CAW Mode

4) CAE

5) Attires

-Wrestlemania 23 attire
-Hardy Boyz attire
-V1 Attire

-Red
-Green
-Black
-White
-Gold
-Purple[/color]

X-box 360
PS3
PS2
PSP

I also forgot to add, that the [u][b]need[/b][/u] more backstage arenas. Like a free wandering like idea, except with wrestling.

I agree entirely, and eventhough im rather nautral to The Hardyz, Jeff is one of those (thx to his... special moves) which need to be fixed

- When doing a swanton after the "Run at the turnbuckle as a High flyer snapmare climb" u roll [b]Backwards towards the turnbuckle[/b]
- The save_us vid as entrance o.O and Jericho and those new superstars(sam as every year...)
- Lifting moves should be inerferable. Like spearing someone doing a suplex
- Create a entrance for Champion entrance, Tag/Trio entrance etc.
- If possible, bring 8-man matches back, and then Create a 4-man entrance :)
- Better royal rumble system, like pressing buttons while a animation of the ppl cluthing to the ropes and hanging around
- Multiple attires, especially to Mysterio, Edge and those change-style ppl
- If they could make the annauncers say like "Pedigree! Pedigree" when a CAW did a finisher in a such old game as [b]Just Bring It[/b], why the heck not now?
- Backstage and in season mode, the walk around and chat between matches stuff if u want.
- Thereby 24/7 rule for hardcore ^^ Watch out all the time
- CAW's ported to story mode as opponents, as the storylines is 4-man-kid-struggles anyway...
- ... or better, GET the voice out, and deep stories in, or both which is best
- And more choices like "Do u want to team up with me" according to the match, like if the card has a Edge vs. Khali, Edge will go around and try to hire help
- Hornswoggle
- Damn moments and thereby Ron Simmons
- Weapon wheel in all matches
- THUMBTHACKS!
- Falls Count Anywhere, I Quit, Bra And Panties, 3 stages of hell etc.
- FUN!!!
- More moves, blood on chest and other parts.
- Cheesegrater? No? Ok then....
I'll be back 2 edit this one as i get them in mind

NO MORE FLAMING COS OF SWANTONBOMB2'S HARDYZ-LIKING

Live on!

[quote name='wrestlingmaniac']I agree entirely, and eventhough im rather nautral to The Hardyz, Jeff is one of those (thx to his... special moves) which need to be fixed

- When doing a swanton after the "Run at the turnbuckle as a High flyer snapmare climb" u roll Backwards towards the turnbuckle
- The save_us vid as entrance o.O and Jericho and those new superstars(sam as every year...)
- Lifting moves should be inerferable. Like spearing someone doing a suplex
- Create a entrance for Champion entrance, Tag/Trio entrance etc.
- If possible, bring 8-man matches back, and then Create a 4-man entrance
- Better royal rumble system, like pressing buttons while a animation of the ppl cluthing to the ropes and hanging around
- Multiple attires, especially to Mysterio, Edge and those change-style ppl
- If they could make the annauncers say like "Pedigree! Pedigree" when a CAW did a finisher in a such old game as Just Bring It, why the heck not now?
- Backstage and in season mode, the walk around and chat between matches stuff if u want.
- Thereby 24/7 rule for hardcore ^^ Watch out all the time
- CAW's ported to story mode as opponents, as the storylines is 4-man-kid-struggles anyway...
- ... or better, GET the voice out, and deep stories in, or both which is best
- And more choices like "Do u want to team up with me" according to the match, like if the card has a Edge vs. Khali, Edge will go around and try to hire help
- Hornswoggle
- Damn moments and thereby Ron Simmons
- Weapon wheel in all matches
- THUMBTHACKS!
- Falls Count Anywhere, I Quit, Bra And Panties, 3 stages of hell etc.
- FUN!!!
- More moves, blood on chest and other parts.
- Cheesegrater? No? Ok then....
I'll be back 2 edit this one as i get them in mind

NO MORE FLAMING COS OF SWANTONBOMB2'S HARDYZ-LIKING

Live on![/quote]

All of these are perfect ideas for the next game, even though no one is perfect. I also think that there should be a Create a video mode. You would be able to have instant replays and be able to save a replay and be able to edit it (add speacial effects). Then you go to CAV(create-a-video), and you select create video from my saved replays, or create a video using a mix of superstars (good for creating The Hardy Boyz Tag Team entrance). There you should be able to edit your saves, and put them into the order you want. You should also have a feature that allows you to download music off of the internet, and put the song in your memory card. Same thing with CAV mode too.

I also think that there should be these:
-Create a match
-Create an arena
-Create a sign
-Create a chant (crowd chanting your name for example)
-Create an attire for a WWE Superstar or CAW
-Create a weapon
-Thumbtacks
-all size of ladders---------10ft., 15ft., 20ft., 25ft., and 30ft. ladders
-Lita, Trish as legends
-Hulk Hogan as legend
-Rock as a legend
-Steve Austin as a legend
-Bret Hart as a legend
-More moves with weapons-----a dropkick on the head with a trash can over head, chair in corner to
run your opponent through.
-Diving moves could be used off the turnbuckle to knock an opponent from the ladder (ex.: Hardy does the missile dropkick to knock the ladder over.)
-The Swanton Bomb needs to be fixed
-The Swanton Bomb needs to be announced on the turnbuckle too, not just off a ladder.
-We meed more voice choices.
-We should be able to record our voice for voices
-We should be able to select superstar voices if you want to make a copy of a superstar
-More matches
+Ambulance match
+Stretcher match
+8-man MITB match
+8-man Battal Royal
+10-man Battal Royal
+Triple Threat tornado ladder tag match
+Inferno match
+Thumbtack match
+8-man HIAC match
+6-man Elimination Table Tornado Tag
-Running moves off the barricade like Jeff does

I found one more glitch. The ladders sometimes fall over when some moves are used. That needs to be fixed.

Here are a few more thoughts.

You should be able to select your target indicator, I [b][u]hated[/u][/b] that it automatically switched.
It messes me up.

I think that there should be several ways of tagging your partner.
1) Desperate tag: You are striving to get to you partner while you are on the ground
2) Jumping/leaping tag: You are attempting a Desperate tag, but don't think you'd make it, you could
leap for your partners hand like seen on tv
3) Speedy tag: Run and tag. You run to your corner and make the tag automatically. (only if you're
up)
4) Partner tag: Your partner tags you with out you wanting him to.
5) Partner help: Your partner should be able to come in and help whenever they want.
6) Outside of ring tag: You coud tell your partner to wait for tag, and you could quickly roll into the
ring and make a quick tag.

You could do this stuff by selecting your target indicator to your partner and pressing the required button for each. (whatever buttons)

I also think you should be able to have more finishing spaces. 3 spaces. So Jeff could have his Swanton Bomb in 1 spot, Twist of Fate in the 2[u]nd[/u], and Whisper in the Wind for the 3[u]rd[/u] spot.

[quote name='swanton_bomb2' post='3724815' date='Feb 8 2008, 03:08 AM']I think THQ should resign if they take our ideas, and put them in the game. I have a few Ideas.
I'll list them.

-F-U off a ladder
-Pedigree off a ladder
-RKO off a ladder
by Jeff)

1) Announcing moves

Something like that.

ETC
1) Glitches

2) After effects

3) CAW Mode

4) CAE

5) Attires

-Wrestlemania 23 attire
-Hardy Boyz attire
-V1 Attire

-Red
-Green
-Black
-White
-Gold
-Purple[/color]

X-box 360
PS3
PS2
PSP

he also forgot the *. The * means "or whatever he weighs".

One thing they should do is make this game just for the

Xbox 360
PS3
Wii
PSP

not xbox or PS2, no past gen consoles new consoles so we can get more wrestlers & maybe the downloadable content they promised us!?!?

[quote name='gammaREY' post='3724920' date='Feb 8 2008, 02:24 AM'][b]...the length people will go to for their favourite "superstar" to be the centre of attention.[/b][/quote]

What the hell's Cena doing, then?

I think you used to be able to select your target indicator by pressing Select (PS2).

Doing the same move over and over is exceptionally monotonous. How about a system whereby you press the buttons inside a window and there is a metaphorical 'perfect spot' for you to hit with your button press. Depending on how far away from the 'perfect spot' you are, the impact and animation of your move will vary. A 30% STO will have them stay down and not move much, but a 80% STO should have your opponent bounce up a few times and then roll over before coming to a stop.

And FIX THE SODDING COMMENTARY! Don't talk about and sex and crap like that. Do some proper commentary. Regular moves, suplexes and the like, should be called, don't talk about random counters, and for the love of god, stop slagging off the other brand!

I came up with more thoughts. Here they are:

1) Moves to Pin
There should be an option whether to pin after a move or not. You should be able to pin right after the move. All you would have to do is to press the pin button while executing the move, and it should go to a direct pin. Here's my thoughts on some moves:
-Swanton Bomb: You should hit, then quickly roll over for the pin, like Jeff does on TV.
-Twist of Fate: You should land and quickly jump over him to pin
-Sweet Chin Music: Like 08

2) Mini-games
I miss the mini-games that were in 06. That should be brought back. Where you could test strength, etc.

3) Challenge Mode
I think there should be a challenge mode to unlock certain stuff. Like 24/7, except alot shorter. You should be able to compete agianst a legend on legend difficulty. And for other things, like arenas, you should be able to compete in certain matches. Ex: At Summerslam (not sure if this is correct or not) You are Jeff Hardy taking on the Undertaker and you have to beat him on Legend difficulty. If you beat him, you won the Summerslam Arena. You should be able to do the same with major attires like Wrestlmania attires. Other attires should always be availuable.
Unlockables:
-Steve Austin (Stone Cold)
-The Rock
-Bret Hart
-Hulk Hogan
-Jeff Hardy's wrestlemania attire
-Matt Hardy's wrestlemania attire
-Sabu
-The Rock (bald)
-Vince Mcmahon
-Stephany McMahon
-Shane McMahon
-Roddy Piper
-HHH DX attire
-HBK DX attire
-Summerslam arena
-Backlash arena
-Royal Rumble arena
-No Way Out arena
-Wrestlemania 1-26 arenas (go ahead in the game to Wrestlemania 26. Just make an arena up.)
-JBL
-King
-JR
-Cole

4) Attributes
I hated the way you had to raise your attributes in 08. I liked 07 better. It made more sense. I think that should be fixed.

5) Story Lines
I think there should be better story lines. I don't have a problem with it and all, but it just doesn't fit my likes.(i'm sure it doesn't fit others likes as well). I think that after matches, you should be able to use your finisher instead of just punching in kicking the opponent. Like Jeff would do the Swanton. The announcers should announce that as well, not talk about other stuff, they should talk about what's going on in the ring. Also, there should be the Jeff/Orton series for a story line. And the Matt/Edge story line. And the John Cena/Edge story line.

6) Pushing off the Elimination Chamber
I think there should be more to it. I think you should throw a couple of punches, kind of like on a ladder, where you could lose your balance yourself. I also think that if you have a stored finisher, you should literally throw your opponent off the Chamber. (creative idea: pedigree off of the Chamber. That'd leave a mark, lol!)

7) Holding down on ladder
I think you should be able to do what Jeff did to Nitro to win the ladder match between him and Nitro. All you should do is carry (while ladder is standing) the ladder to your opponents head. Then your opponet would have to press buttons to escape, like Royal Rumble on 08.

8) Sample CAWS
Some sample CAWS should be:
-The creator of the WWE SVR Series (Cory Ledesma i think)
-Jesse James
-Wyatt Earb (I think his name is)
-Goku
-Vegeta
-Brock Lesnar (if he's not in the game)
-Both Dudleyz (if they're not in the game)

9) Able to do what Jeff did to Orton
A Swanton Bomb 30ft. high onto whatever that was he landed on.

10) Climbing of the Fist
You should be able to climb that fist in Smackdown arenas

11) Tag Team moves
Here are some ideas:
-Twist of Fate to Swanton Bomb
-Poetry in Motion (while standing)
-The move where Matt does the Leg Drop off a ladder, and Jeff does like an elbow drop off a ladder at the same time.
-Dudley Death Drop through a table

12) TV news
You should be able to have tv on in the backstage areas, where someone just says win/lose on match card. Someone would tell you who won and who lost in the last week.

13) Commercials
I liked that thing that they did in 24/7 mode in 08 where they show the rivalries between you and another superstar before the PPV events, but they should change that. They should change that to bel like commercials, happening throughout the week of the PPV. They should put that into commercial form, like they did for Royal Rumble with Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton. That would be awesome!

14) Ratings
I didn't like when playing as a GM in 24/7 mode, how you couldn't check individual ratings in the computer.

15) Autograph signing
I think you should see your superstar sign autographs.

16) Taunts
I think you should be able to break your taunts just incase your opponent gets up when you're in a middle of a taunt.

17) Outside or ring attacks
I think that you should do more than just stand and punch when you're outside of the ring (like when you run to the mat and press the x button). I think you should be able to taunt from there. I also think you should be able to do like a Jawbreaker like move while your standing there on the mat outside of ropes.

18) Time
I think that the clocks should be set according to your PS2 system. That way, you always know what time it is in real life. And in matches, you should be able to pause and check the time on the pause menu.

Well, that's all of my ideas for now. So post your ideas. Later.

1.) [b][i]Matches[/i][/b]

[b]Hell In A Cell[/b]- When WWE announce a match like this, you feel like 'Wow, I really want to see that' or something similar to that, but anyway, the cage is far to small, how are you supposed to move around with a cage that small and you can only do four f***** grappels wth is that all about come on, in real life the wrestlers are doing powerbomb outside the ring and stuff, they should also add like a Finisher Hell In a Cell Move for example, you place your opponent on the announcers table and climb to the top of the cage and do your finisher.

[b]Hardcore Matches[/b]- Theres nothing wrong with hardcore matches its just, how can you play a hardcore match without going backstage! In games like Shut Your Mouth,HCTP you could go backstage and stuff and it was great. I think they should keep the parking lot brawl and the bar brawl matches and they should just add backstage areas.

[b]Royal Rumble[/b]

In the royal rumble, everyone gets out of the ring, maybe you should be able to get out of the ring in the game to so if your like a 'Dirty player' you can go out for a maximum of say 30 seconds and grab a chair or take someone else out and beat the sh*t out of them outside.

There should be other matches added like...

[b][center]
-Inferno Match
-Flag On A Pole Match
-Stretcher Match
-ECW Should Of Had Some Matches For Themselves Like Barbed Wired Rope Match Etc.
-3 Stages Of Hell - Why did they take this match out?!?!
-In Like The Hardcore Match You Should Have a Free Roam Around The Entire Building(I've Said Before)
-A Lions Den Match, I Remember Watching This Match I Think It Was Between Ken Shamrock And Someone Else, It Was Quite Fun, They Should Put This In
-Punjabi Prison, This Would Be Awesome!
-Casket Match
-I Quit
-8 And 10 Man Matches
[/center][/b]

2.) [b][i]Roster[/i][/b]

The Roster should have been bigger, they should add:

[b]WCW Legends[/b]

Goldberg
Sting(I know he's in TNA but WWE are releasing a DVD about him so they should add him then)
DDP
'Macho Man' Randy Savage etc.
Nash(i doubt it)
Lex Luger

[b]ECW Legends[/b]

Mike Awesome
Rob Van Dam

[b]WWE Legends[/b] They should keep the same legends at the moment and add a couple more

Owen Hart
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero(for all platforms)
Hulk Hogan

[b] WCW,ECW,WWE Commentators [/b]

They should make the commentators available in match mode.

Also, each superstar should have alternate attires like the N64 used to have.

3.) [b][i]Create A...[/i][/b]

[b]Superstar[needs to be improved][/b]
[b]Taunt[/b]
[b]Move[/b]
[b]Arena[/b]
[b]Sign[/b]
[b]Chant-Through Your 360 Headset?!?![/b]
[b]Weapon?!?![/b]

4.)[b][i]Gameplay[/i][/b]

- The Momentum bar,you can get a finisher so fast i find myself doing 5 finishers with like 3 minutes,they should make it a bit harder
- Bloody should't just come from the head, it should come from all over the body
-When a wrestler does a 'dirty move' the ref should look away, this would make it more interesting and you wouldnt see the ref seeing that in real life
-Rey mysterio, when ever he does the 619, when he jumps of the rope he does different kinds of moves he sometimes does the droppin the dime, west coast pop, frog splash or a springboard splash etc, you should choose which one you would like to do
- when doing a special that has a pin at the end you should choose whether you want to pin them or not

5.) [b][i]Arenas[/i][/b]

They should include much more arena's for example

-WCW PPV Arena's(Starrcade)
-WWE HD
-The Raw Is War Arena
-The Smackdown Arena With The 'Ovaltron'
-ECW Arena's
-WCW Nitro Arena

6.) [b][i]Movesets[/i][/b]
-More Moves
-More Hotspots
-More Struggle Submissions
-More Taunts
-More High Flying Moves Should Be Added

7.) [b][i]The Ladder[/i][/b]
-Swanton Bomb Of The Ladder
-RKO
-F-U
-Powebomb
-Diving Chokeslam Right From The Top??????
-Twist Of Fate
- Different Sizes a mini one like hornswoggle had, 10 ft one,15 ft,20 ft, 25 ft

8.) [b][i]Commentary[/i][/b]
-When your going for a pin and its like a 3 count JR's Still talking about the match so he's talking to king, maybe they should count with the Ref so they would go '1,2, 2 and a Half, I DO NOT KNOW HOW HE KICKED OUTTA THAT ONE'
-When people are doing their specials, they should say the name of the superstar and the finisher
-The commentator should say something about your CAW, it doesn't matter if its like 2 seconds so JR can say '[CAWS NAME] has come far,he has done well from the training facilities and is proving to be a sensational talent, i sure do pick him to win a championship sooner rather than later' and like when your caw does a special they could say 'OMG [CAWs NAME] nailed the f-5] something like that anyway.

9.) [b][i]Weapons[/i][/b]
More weapons should be added like..

-Thumtacks
-Chairs With different designs on them
-get a wire and stangle someone with it, not just by being at the announcers table to strangle someone
-motorbikes in backstages areas?!?! as weapons and you can run someone over or drag them.
-microphone
-smashing your opponent through the tinatron

10.) [b][i]24/7 Mode & Gm Mode[/i][/b]
-Storylines need improving
-The GM Mode was alright, but being ECW was crap cause you only had one championship
-bring like better legends back into storyline(roddy piper..WHY?!?!) bring like The Rock, Steve Austin.
-what ever move you make makes an effect on how your career turns out

11.)[b][i]Titles[/i][/b]
-ECW needs more titles, having one just makes it crap, they should add the Tag Titles, Television Championship
-Its good they included Classic Championships

12.) [b][i]Elimination Chamber[/i][/b]
They didnt really change anything from 07

- When your on top of the pod's you should be able to take your opponent up there so like a turnbucle move you take them up there and do like a superplex or something like that.
- Weapons in the chamber, like the extreme rules chamber, everyone inside the pod has a weapon they can bring out, and they can use it as many times as they want instead of it dropping after every 4 hits.

13.) [b][i] Attributes[/i][/b]

- I hated the way you had to raise your superstars ability from 80, it was pointless, the 07 way was better, when you won the GM mode you get unlimited attribute points

Thats all the ideas i can think of atm

Archived