Football Thread. Season 06/07

RVF

I'm an Arsenal fan so I'm obviously going to be biased but I still don't think you can write Arsenal off. Our team is a very young team and we are getting better and better and we've also got Henry who you cannot ignore. I think Chelsea will walk the league this season but Arsenal will be up in the top 3.

to be honest arsenals style dont suit the premiership which is why they wont be winning it this season, but i think they have a better chance than man utd this year i think man utd will finish 3rd and maybe even 4th. chelseas midfild will be too strong

Arsenals style doesnt suit the premiership? ^^ As a chelsea fan I usualyl take any opportunity to flame arsenal (RVF & Orton you should know by now :P) but lets be serious..They've been using that same style for close to 8 years now & they've won 3 league titles & 3 Fa Cups. As much as I dislike Arsenal (for reasons I do not wish to disclose) they're a decent team with a good style of football..

Premiership: Arsenal/Man Utd/Chelsea
La Liga: Barcelona
Serie A: Inter
Bundesliga: Bayern Munich
French Ligue: Lyon

Champions League: Barcelona/Chelsea or hopefully Arsenal :)

Edit: Are any Arsenal fans going to Emirates Stadium tomorrow to watch the first team train? Also is anyone going to Bergkamp's Testimonial?

[quote name='arsenalwwerulz' post='343706' date='Jul 12 2006, 08:46 PM']Edit: Are any Arsenal fans going to Emirates Stadium tomorrow to watch the first team train? Also is anyone going to Bergkamp's Testimonial?[/quote]
I tried to get tickets for the testimonial but I'm not a member so I have to wait till they go on sale to the general public.

Premiership: Chelsea
La Liga: Barcelona
Serie A: Milan
Bundesliga: Bayern Munich
French Ligue: Lyon
Liga [b]Bet[/b]and[color="#FFFF00"][b]Win[/b][/color] (Portuguese League):F.C. Porto!

Champions League: Chelsea or hopefully F.C. Porto :)
UEFA Cup: Werder Bremen

Archived