Is this true

Frankopo

i read this off of a website and they seem to think this works but i dont want to waste alot of time just to find out this doesnt work

here is what it says:
Unlock Brand General Mangers
Beat general manager mode five times on either brand and you will unlock that brands manager. For SmackDown!, that's Teddy Long.

For RAW, you get Vince McMahon. You have to do it five extra times on RAW to unlock Bischoff. Once you've unlocked all three, you'll also unlock ECW general manager, Paul Heyman.

• 8 months later...
[quote name='Frankopo' post='3661479' date='Jan 27 2008, 12:55 PM']i read this off of a website and they seem to think this works but i dont want to waste alot of time just to find out this doesnt work

here is what it says:
Unlock Brand General Mangers
Beat general manager mode five times on either brand and you will unlock that brands manager. For SmackDown!, that's Teddy Long.

For RAW, you get Vince McMahon. You have to do it five extra times on RAW to unlock Bischoff. Once you've unlocked all three, you'll also unlock ECW general manager, Paul Heyman.[/quote]
well i got news for ya friend it doesn't work you've been had that website should be taken down for giving false info and before you ask you can't have custom music on 07 thats for 08 and the 360 gets custom music the ps2,wii,and ps3 doesn't have that option for 08!

Archived