SVR 07 still alive

Awesomeness ™

Do u people still play this horrible game still. Well i kind of do sometimes when u
dont wanna play 08 u get bored and play 07 i know it sounds wierd but thts
how it goes with me. Do u agree?[topic="0"]SVR 07 still alive[/topic]
How do u like the game though still
Does it suck
Is it good
Characters made yet
If u dont know what i mean comment me

I have played both 08 and 07, and they both suck d**k. SVR 06, HCTP, and SYM f**kin rule, IMO. The only thing 08 and 07 have are graphics, oh wow. The gameplay for both sucks, the caw modes are definetely not as good as tehy could be, and the season modes make me want to throw up.

[quote name='Mk Punkâ„¢' post='3519603' date='Jan 1 2008, 10:47 PM'][quote name='Rko_Orton' post='3519586' date='Jan 1 2008, 11:40 PM']The only reason someone would go on it because you can play 07 online and 08 you can't.[/quote]
ps3 and xbox 360 can play online
[/quote]
Why can't ps2 play?

[quote]Why can't ps2 play?[/quote]
Because developers are moving away from the dead PS2 to make money on next gen consoles.

And SVR07 and 06 are (one of the two) contenders for the best wrestling game ever. Anyone who says otherwise is a whiner baby.

• 6 months later...
i sol my svr07 cos never played on it after i got it clocked it in a week nd just held on to it in my opinoin 07 is slowly dieing and will eventually be forgotten

[quote name='D.A.N.' post='3519737' date='Jan 2 2008, 12:25 AM'][quote]Why can't ps2 play?[/quote]
Because developers are moving away from the dead PS2 to make money on next gen consoles.

And SVR07 and 06 are (one of the two) contenders for the best wrestling game ever. Anyone who says otherwise is a whiner baby.
[/quote]
And the fact every time you go online there is a hacker..Overall:1000 and crap...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived