Ask what a wrestlers fighting style is

Donjyoâ„¢

[quote name='Lai' post='3395416' date='Dec 11 2007, 10:15 PM']Hmm, any advice what to give Christopher Daniels, Rob Van Dam and Raven?

-Thanks in Advance. :)[/quote]

Chris Daniels: High-Flyer, Technical ?
RVD: High-Flyer, Hardcore/Showman
Raven: Hardcore, Brawler?

Id say those are good guesses at best ¬_¬

[quote name='Wrestle_Kingdom2007' post='3399944' date='Dec 12 2007, 10:05 PM']What about vampiro, I was thinking brawler and something else what should it be?
Also Scotty 2 hotty.[/quote]

Hmmm not too sure but i think Technical might work for Vampiro.
As for Scotty id just take a guess at High-Flyer and Showman?

I gave my Victoria CAW high flyer and brawler. Though the flyer style itself doesn't really fit her, it was the only way to give her many of her sig moves (moonsault, stand moonsault, tope atomico as a sub for the slingshot legdrop). She was rather difficult to make a moveset for with the fighting style system as it is, she is more power and brawler, but does soon some stuff that is just in the high flyer catagory.

[quote name='{the phenomenal}' post='3414881' date='Dec 15 2007, 02:07 PM']Can anybody tell me what the best fighting styles to give to vampiro are please? He's weight class is heavyweight as his weight is 255lbs.[/quote]

Depending on what era/type your doing for, you can go with either Technical and Brawler or Technical and Powerhouse.

[quote name='{the phenomenal}' post='3419797' date='Dec 16 2007, 12:24 PM'][quote]Depending on what era/type your doing for, you can go with either Technical and Brawler or Technical and Powerhouse.[/quote]
Im going for the wcw era. Im using Zuricks caw for the 360.
[/quote]

I'd do Technical and Powerhouse.

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='3419711' date='Dec 16 2007, 12:12 PM']This one is a pain; I need some help with Great Muta fighting styles. I have tried a combo(s) of Showman/Technical and Showman/Brawler but i need some help.[/quote]

I haven't made my Mute set yet, but I would use Technical for sure. Off memory of the game moves I'd say the second would be Showman, as you tried. For most CAWs you've basicly got to decide what traits you want to stand out for them. Muta is so far the best example I can think of. You can use any combination of Technical, Submission, High Flyer, Brawler, and Showman. No matter what you choose you'll miss sig moves. So you really have to choose the type of Muta your going for. Unfortuneatly The Great Muta is too great for these limits, so you have to limit him yourself.

Sorry I couldn't help more, like I said I haven't started my Muta set yet and probaly won't for a month or so.

[quote name='Juggalobrink' post='3421205' date='Dec 16 2007, 08:55 PM'][quote name='{the phenomenal}' post='3419797' date='Dec 16 2007, 12:24 PM'][quote]Depending on what era/type your doing for, you can go with either Technical and Brawler or Technical and Powerhouse.[/quote]
Im going for the wcw era. Im using Zuricks caw for the 360.
[/quote]

I'd do Technical and Powerhouse.

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='3419711' date='Dec 16 2007, 12:12 PM']This one is a pain; I need some help with Great Muta fighting styles. I have tried a combo(s) of Showman/Technical and Showman/Brawler but i need some help.[/quote]

I haven't made my Mute set yet, but I would use Technical for sure. Off memory of the game moves I'd say the second would be Showman, as you tried. For most CAWs you've basicly got to decide what traits you want to stand out for them. Muta is so far the best example I can think of. You can use any combination of Technical, Submission, High Flyer, Brawler, and Showman. No matter what you choose you'll miss sig moves. So you really have to choose the type of Muta your going for. Unfortuneatly The Great Muta is too great for these limits, so you have to limit him yourself.

Sorry I couldn't help more, like I said I haven't started my Muta set yet and probaly won't for a month or so.
[/quote]

Muta is a technical/brawler or high flyer/brawler either way the moveset is quiet limited I'd go with tech though becasue Muta isn't a lightweight

[quote name='{the phenomenal}' post='3424633' date='Dec 17 2007, 04:55 AM']OK so techincal and powerhouse for wcw style vampiro... thanks for your help!
I also need the best 2 fighting styles for a great muta (80's style) i know pretty much any fighting styles for him would fit but i need 2 that are best for the 80's style.[/quote]

Technical and Highflyer. As you've read my rant then you know basicly anything works. I'd personally try Technical and Highflyer for that era though.

Archived