CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Adolf Hitler

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#21 therealmaskedman

therealmaskedman

New Talent

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:37 PM

hitler was from Austria. and he wasn't really a bad man, when WW1 was over the alliance made germany sign a treaty sying that they were responsible for the war (wich they werent it was because of capitalism and communism) German was forced to sign the treaty or war would continue in Germany which had all read sufferd greatly, the Germans were forced to pay £66,000 milion a year to other countries of the alliance. Germany then started to print off more money to pay off the debt to the alliance, this then made the value of money drop, a loaf of bread could cost over £50 ($75) Germany went into a state of poverty. Hitler was angry that the alliance had betrayed Germany and wanted revenge.
im not saying his was of gaining revenge was right but German wasnt in the wrong the Alliance were
the alliance consisted of
1. Britain
2. France
3. Russia (USSR at the time)
4. USA
5. Germany (They felt betrayed because they were part of the alliance, but were blamed for every trhing because thatr weren't a strong os the other countries)

can you post a pic of your hitler?

Hitler didnt care about the people. He wanted to kill jews. All germans suffered under his reign, because he put all the money germany had into the war machinery, which almost led him to the victory. Fortunately he lost anyway... And i can see the point in beating him up, but it still seems a little bit disrespectful to all his victims... Maybe i just feel that way cos im german. :fedup:

#22 Sir Reginald P. McTitties

Sir Reginald P. McTitties

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:43 AM

hitler was from Austria. and he wasn't really a bad man, when WW1 was over the alliance made germany sign a treaty sying that they were responsible for the war (wich they werent it was because of capitalism and communism) German was forced to sign the treaty or war would continue in Germany which had all read sufferd greatly, the Germans were forced to pay £66,000 milion a year to other countries of the alliance. Germany then started to print off more money to pay off the debt to the alliance, this then made the value of money drop, a loaf of bread could cost over £50 ($75) Germany went into a state of poverty. Hitler was angry that the alliance had betrayed Germany and wanted revenge.
im not saying his was of gaining revenge was right but German wasnt in the wrong the Alliance were
the alliance consisted of
1. Britain
2. France
3. Russia (USSR at the time)
4. USA
5. Germany (They felt betrayed because they were part of the alliance, but were blamed for every trhing because thatr weren't a strong os the other countries)

can you post a pic of your hitler?

Hitler didnt care about the people. He wanted to kill jews. All germans suffered under his reign, because he put all the money germany had into the war machinery, which almost led him to the victory. Fortunately he lost anyway... And i can see the point in beating him up, but it still seems a little bit disrespectful to all his victims... Maybe i just feel that way cos im german. :fedup:

Hey Listen Germany Was In Better State Than Ever When Hitler Was Ruling Up Untill Holocaust And Bombings As For Other Things I Don't Know What Jews Did IDC(I Don't Care)I Guess He Just Was Built That Christians Were The Best Never Gave Up On That

Edited by Prince XKO, 18 November 2008 - 01:44 AM.

#23 makon2345

makon2345

New Talent

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:07 PM

hi can any1 make me a green arrow