CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Starter Pack Save

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
130 replies to this topic

#121 Myrik_Justiciar

Myrik_Justiciar

New Talent

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:13 AM

2.0 for my changes to this save (*=new):

I personally updated (though didn't create, but made significant changes) either appearances, parameters, and/or move sets for to make the edits match across the top for these edits:

Abyss,
Black Reign,
Carlito,
Chavo,
Goldust,
Jeff Jarrett,
Kevin Nash,
Mr. Kennedy,
Terry Funk,
Raven,
*Ric Flair (4 Horsemen & Current)
Ron Simmons,
Scott Hall,
Sting,
*Stone Cold Steve Austin,
Vince McMahon,
William Regal,

Added in Dan Severn from previous save, added several belts (UFC, Pride, K-1), and added many teams to the team section as well as renamed most of the teams to their actual names. I also have every edit alphabetized.

I want to do a Rasslin' variant of this save. I'd like to add in the old Continental Championship Wrestling and include Jim Cornette's Smokey Mountain Wrestling edits.

*I do not take credit for most of these edits, but would like to do a good variant compilation pack based off of WWFan's pack. The majority of these edits are based off of many different creators and I, like WWFan just want to make a good compilation pack.

Edited by Myrik_Justiciar, 25 January 2008 - 05:15 PM.

#122 FireAtWill

FireAtWill

New Talent

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:05 AM

2.0 for my changes to this save (*=new):

I personally updated (though didn't create, but made significant changes) either appearances, parameters, and/or move sets for to make the edits match across the top for these edits:

Abyss,
Black Reign,
Carlito,
Chavo,
Goldust,
Jeff Jarrett,
Kevin Nash,
Mr. Kennedy,
Terry Funk,
Raven,
*Ric Flair (4 Horsemen & Current)
Ron Simmons,
Scott Hall,
Sting,
*Stone Cold Steve Austin,
Vince McMahon,
William Regal,

Added in Dan Severn from previous save, added several belts (UFC, Pride, K-1), and added many teams to the team section as well as renamed most of the teams to their actual names. I also have every edit alphabetized.

I want to do a Rasslin' variant of this save. I'd like to add in the old Continental Championship Wrestling and include Jim Cornette's Smokey Mountain Wrestling edits.

*I do not take credit for most of these edits, but would like to do a good variant compilation pack based off of WWFan's pack. The majority of these edits are based off of many different creators and I, like WWFan just want to make a good compilation pack.

This is a great pack, a true find for a FPWR n00b. Thanks for posting it.

#123 dell250

dell250
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:29 AM

Are there any championships in this save?

#124 WWFan

WWFan

Jobber

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 06:52 AM

Yes, in Starter Pack there are belt: WWF, WWE, WHC, ECW, NWA.

#125 Myrik_Justiciar

Myrik_Justiciar

New Talent

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:28 AM

I've not released my version of the save yet... but I've included the 3 from WWFan (WWE, WCW, TNA), added back ECW, a Tag Team belt, Jr. Hvy Belt, UFC, Pride, and K-1.

I've still working on getting the Rasslin' stuff... looking for a CCW logo... found a SMW one though :)

Also, I've been reading alot on the game logic to make sure when I do work on edits, they act as they should.

#126 Myrik_Justiciar

Myrik_Justiciar

New Talent

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 06:48 PM

I've not released my version of the save yet... but I've included the 3 from WWFan (WWE, WCW, TNA), added back ECW, a Tag Team belt, Jr. Hvy Belt, UFC, Pride, and K-1.

I've still working on getting the Rasslin' stuff... looking for a CCW logo... found a SMW one though :)

Also, I've been reading alot on the game logic to make sure when I do work on edits, they act as they should.

Also, to add in the Rasslin' guys, I need to drop some ppl... atm, Im kinda leaning toward dropping the CZW and some of the Indies... what do yall think?

#127 FireAtWill

FireAtWill

New Talent

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:38 AM

Sounds good, also could you get some USWA belts? or AWA? & rings.

#128 AznPride137

AznPride137

New Talent

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:19 PM

i know this is a compilation pack cuz i saw u try to post this on fireproclub.com

good for u, u found out another place to post this pack :)

also, which packs did u take wrestlers from?

i recognized senator's, corey 291 and riou's. who else?

#129 MrB

MrB

Legend

• Members
  • 8,997 posts
  • Gamertag: BrotatoHead

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:33 AM

I think ill download this, since im not to good at creating people on FP yet :P

Edited by MrB, 24 February 2008 - 02:52 AM.

#130 Mute

Mute

Jobber

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:40 PM

can someone convert this to ps3 or tell me how

#131 WWFan

WWFan

Jobber

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:45 AM

i know this is a compilation pack cuz i saw u try to post this on fireproclub.com

good for u, u found out another place to post this pack :)

also, which packs did u take wrestlers from?

i recognized senator's, corey 291 and riou's. who else?

I do not remember all used packs, becouse this is my personal save (from the times of the Japanese version) of this game which i shared with all community for the fun of all, not for personal glory.... Dont worry this is the last save becouse i'm tired of "this is my wrestler!", "this is her wrestler!", etc. The next time i modify the save for mysefl only. :)

Please MOD close this topic, thanks. :)