CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Starter Pack Save

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
130 replies to this topic

#81 WWFan

WWFan

Jobber

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:30 AM

Last update:

- Ordered all the Mexican wrestlers from retired into AAA or CMLL
AAA: http://en.wikipedia....stracion_roster
CMLL: http://en.wikipedia....ha_Libre_roster
- Deleted old Mexican wrestlers and replaced with old ECW wrestlers (Roadkill, The pitbulls. The gangstas, etc...)

(MAX & XPS)
http://www.evilshare...6d-000b6aa2a5f8

MAX
http://www.zshare.ne...6107062119398a/

Enjoy!

#82 Ace Goldstein

Ace Goldstein

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 01:36 PM

Are there any WCW stars in there?

#83 WWFan

WWFan

Jobber

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 02:51 PM

Sure, 50 wrestlers WCW.

Edited by WWFan, 02 January 2008 - 04:42 PM.

#84 Myrik_Justiciar

Myrik_Justiciar

New Talent

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:20 AM

Sure, 50 wrestlers WCW.

Nice...

But now I got to go back and redo my save again with my updates for this one, lol.

Oh well...

Also... how many free slots are left on this one?

Last update:

- Ordered all the Mexican wrestlers from retired into AAA or CMLL
- Deleted old Mexican wrestlers and replaced with old ECW wrestlers (Roadkill, The pitbulls. The gangstas, etc...)

(MAX & XPS)
http://www.evilshare...6d-000b6aa2a5f8

MAX
http://www.zshare.ne...6107062119398a/

Enjoy!

Which old Mexican wrestlers did you delete?

Edited by Myrik_Justiciar, 03 January 2008 - 05:25 AM.

#85 WWFan

WWFan

Jobber

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:27 AM

Nice...

But now I got to go back and redo my save again with my updates for this one, lol.

Oh well...

Also... how many free slots are left on this one?

Always five free slots for yours favorite wrestlers, example a double Raven, first for TNA second for WCW or ECW, or others caws type.
P.S. Don't worry this is really last save because the wrestlers are finished lol!

Which old Mexican wrestlers did you delete?

Are eleven wrestlers but i do not remember their names (only Pierroth, Moto Cross and Violencia), the new wrestlers are:
- Pitbull Psycho Mike
- Pitbull Psycho Spike
- Rocco Rock
- Johnny Grunge
- John Kronus
- Mustafa Saed
- Roadkill
- Mikey Whipwreck
- Prime Time Brian Lee
- Angel
- Vic Grimes

Edited by WWFan, 03 January 2008 - 07:32 AM.

#86 Myrik_Justiciar

Myrik_Justiciar

New Talent

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:39 AM

Awesome.

I have to figure out if I'm gonna just import the new Edits to my old save (which is why I need to know who to delete) or just move mine to this new save...

Which is why I wanted to know the changes, because I have done ALOT of work on the old one as far as updating move sets and parameters for Edits that needed it as well as create about 9 local wrestlers and I finished up the belts (added K-1, Pride, UFC, Tag Team, and Jr. Hvy).

Were there any changes to edits from the old save? The first I found was Brother Runt is now Spike Dudley. Are there more?

Was the Razor Ramon HG guy from Japan deleted? Also, the Mexican wrestlers deleted were all the ones born in the 1960's that arn't in AAA or CMLL?

Also, I can't find Marco Coleone in the old save to move him to CMLL...

Edited by Myrik_Justiciar, 03 January 2008 - 07:48 AM.

#87 WWFan

WWFan

Jobber

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:55 AM

Awesome.

I have to figure out if I'm gonna just import the new Edits to my old save (which is why I need to know who to delete) or just move mine to this new save...

Which is why I wanted to know the changes, because I have done ALOT of work on the old one as far as updating move sets and parameters for Edits that needed it as well as create about 9 local wrestlers and I finished up the belts (added K-1, Pride, UFC, Tag Team, and Jr. Hvy).

Were there any changes to edits from the old save? The first I found was Brother Runt is now Spike Dudley. Are there more?

Was the Razor Ramon HG guy from Japan deleted? Also, the Mexican wrestlers deleted were all the ones born in the 1960's that arn't in AAA or CMLL?

Also, I can't find Marco Coleone in the old save to move him to CMLL...

Oh yes, sorry
Brother Runt has now Spike Dudley attire
and Vito or Big Vito has now Skull Von Krush attire
add WCW Ring without logo
Razor Ramon HG insert into Japan FREE
The mexican wrestlers deleted are the all absent on this list:
Marco Corleone is Mark Jindrak you find him in FREE - USA MAJOR in the old save

Edited by WWFan, 03 January 2008 - 09:00 AM.

#88 Myrik_Justiciar

Myrik_Justiciar

New Talent

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:01 AM

Many thanks. This helps alot :)

Once I get this done, if you want, I'll post a link to the save.

#89 WWFan

WWFan

Jobber

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:07 AM

Many thanks. This helps alot :)

Once I get this done, if you want, I'll post a link to the save.

Oh yes please! :nod:

#90 Xx--ZX--xX

Xx--ZX--xX

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,073 posts
  • Gamertag: XxZXxX

Posted 05 January 2008 - 03:20 AM

Anyone got this save in Codebreaker/.cbs format? Please :)

#91 WWFan

WWFan

Jobber

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:31 AM

Anyone got this save in Codebreaker/.cbs format? Please :)

For You!

http://www.zshare.ne...62031508208d3c/

P.S. ADD more details in the first post! :)

Edited by WWFan, 05 January 2008 - 11:33 AM.

#92 Xx--ZX--xX

Xx--ZX--xX

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,073 posts
  • Gamertag: XxZXxX

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:34 AM

Yay! Thanks dude!

#93 marko321

marko321
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:51 PM

I have now got this save as my base save and would like to pass on my thanks to WWF fan for putting it together.

Still very much learning the controls but having so much fun doing it, just had an epic battle playing as Diamond Dallas Page teaming up with Goldberg and against Ravens Flock members Hammer and Riggs, won very much against the odds after losing Goldberg, the highlight being my first ever critical which came via a Diamond Cutter on Hammer (awesome stuff)

#94 Myrik_Justiciar

Myrik_Justiciar

New Talent

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:56 AM

If I want to upload my save to the net... what would be the correct way to do it using AR Max?

So far I've did alot to the save... updated either appearances, parameters, and/or move sets for:

Abyss,
Black Reign,
Carlito,
Chavo,
Goldust,
Jeff Jarrett,
Kevin Nash,
Mr. Kennedy,
Terry Funk,
Raven,
Ron Simmons,
Scott Hall,
Sting,
Vince McMahon,
William Regal,

Added in Dan Severn from previous save, added several belts (UFC, Pride, K-1), and added many teams to the team section as well as renamed most of the teams to their actual names. I also have every edit alphabetized.

I'm still working on this and admittingly I am slow since I my free time around work is scare. Once I get it done, I want to post it. And again, thanks to WWFan for this awesome save.

#95 WWFan

WWFan

Jobber

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

If I want to upload my save to the net... what would be the correct way to do it using AR Max?

So far I've did alot to the save... updated either appearances, parameters, and/or move sets for:

Abyss,
Black Reign,
Carlito,
Chavo,
Goldust,
Jeff Jarrett,
Kevin Nash,
Mr. Kennedy,
Terry Funk,
Raven,
Ron Simmons,
Scott Hall,
Sting,
Vince McMahon,
William Regal,

Added in Dan Severn from previous save, added several belts (UFC, Pride, K-1), and added many teams to the team section as well as renamed most of the teams to their actual names. I also have every edit alphabetized.

I'm still working on this and admittingly I am slow since I my free time around work is scare. Once I get it done, I want to post it. And again, thanks to WWFan for this awesome save.

Fantastic! Import they in my personal save game! When i find Conway i relase the save with: The Highlander (Rory & Roby), Judas Mesias, Rellik and Conway.... without delete nothing, add they in empty slots.

#96 hater

hater
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:23 AM

hey, could you put these mma guys in your save? i only have one memory card and can't transfer japanese saves, and i really want them and i love your save.

http://www.fireprocl...c...f=25&t=9662

#97 WWFan

WWFan

Jobber

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:30 AM

hey, could you put these mma guys in your save? i only have one memory card and can't transfer japanese saves, and i really want them and i love your save.

http://www.fireprocl...c...f=25&t=9662

If you know the wrestlers present in this save you say me who i must delete into my save for to replace they.

#98 stingrza

stingrza
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:11 PM

Hey, can someone help me out with this? This is my first time trying to download user-supplied edits for my PS2 and there's something not quite working. Here's what I've got so far:

I downloaded the edit pack to my cpu. I then dropped it onto a MaxDrive USB key. I put that into the PS2 and ran the disc, and the menu came up. I chose the data, which showed up as "FPR," and uncrushed it to my memory card. When I checked the memory card, it now had a FPR save file on it called Fire Pro Returns I think, and it was about 970kb, though that's not exact. It was about the same size as my original FPR save, so I figured it was good to go. But when I ran the game, and tried to access the FPR Edit pack, it didn't look like there was anything on it. Nothing loaded. When I put it in with my older memory card, and selected "transfer wrestler edits," it showed all my original edits on the second card, but nothing on the first card.

Obviously, I can't read the Japanese error messages I am getting.

Can anyone help me?

Thx

Stingrza

#99 WWFan

WWFan

Jobber

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

Hey, can someone help me out with this? This is my first time trying to download user-supplied edits for my PS2 and there's something not quite working. Here's what I've got so far:

I downloaded the edit pack to my cpu. I then dropped it onto a MaxDrive USB key. I put that into the PS2 and ran the disc, and the menu came up. I chose the data, which showed up as "FPR," and uncrushed it to my memory card. When I checked the memory card, it now had a FPR save file on it called Fire Pro Returns I think, and it was about 970kb, though that's not exact. It was about the same size as my original FPR save, so I figured it was good to go. But when I ran the game, and tried to access the FPR Edit pack, it didn't look like there was anything on it. Nothing loaded. When I put it in with my older memory card, and selected "transfer wrestler edits," it showed all my original edits on the second card, but nothing on the first card.

Can anyone help me?

Thx

Stingrza

Stingrza have you jap version? Because this save is for usa version.

#100 stingrza

stingrza
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:27 PM

Can anyone help me?

Thx

Stingrza

Awww, crap. Yeah, I have the Japanese version. Can you (or anyone) point me to a good edit pack for the Japanese version? Or, if not, where can I get a copy of the American version quickly? Does that version have all English menus? I assume that it doesn't require a boot disc or any of that other nonsense I'm dealing with...Also, if I get the American version, does you edit take care of the rename of all the existing wrestlers? Thanks for the help. Stingrza

Can anyone help me?

Thx

Stingrza

Awww, crap. Yeah, I have the Japanese version. Can you (or anyone) point me to a good edit pack for the Japanese version? Or, if not, where can I get a copy of the American version quickly? Does that version have all English menus? I assume that it doesn't require a boot disc or any of that other nonsense I'm dealing with...Also, if I get the American version, does you edit take care of the rename of all the existing wrestlers? Thanks for the help. Stingrza

To answer my own question partially, I followed the links on this site and ordered the American port version of the game. It was too cheap not to. So now that i will have that running, and I assume these edits will work then, is do I need to rename the existing wrestlers still? Is there a rename patch somewhere that I'm not seeing? Thx guys. been a FirePro player since 96 but this is my first time stepping back into the waters for a long long time...