Smackdown: Just Bring It

Chemain

[quote name='arkitektak844' post='3276250' date='Nov 21 2007, 09:35 PM']The story mode really sucks, Believe me. Mainly because it's so short. If it was longer it'd have been fun. But the game is quite fun in a way with very fast gameplay and lots of match types.[/quote]

OT: lol awesome sig

hmmm so da story is not worth it?? i jus got a ps3 and instead of buying a memory card adapter, im was gonna buy Just Bring It and start all over in every game by playing WWF Just Bring It with my caw all the way to smack vs raw 2008 on the story modes so would it be worth it and ima play every game to unlock everything to 100% too, im jus wondering if i should buy Jus Bring It and start my caw there and so on or if i should start from Shut Your Mouth, So is it worth it for me to get Just Bring It so i can do this?

well i have every single game of the series except for WWF: Just Bring It & SD 1 & 2. i think i had Know Your Role before and the thing i dont liked about it is dat it loads everytime a person comes out in a royal rumble but i jus finsihed making my caw on SD: Shut Your Mouth & i will start on it on HCTP next and so on, then if i get Just Bring It or the other 2 Sds wit it, i will make my caw on them. Then wen i created my caw on all of them, i will begin my story mode from SD 1 all da way to SD V.S. Raw 2008, i dont kno why i feel like doing this, its probally because 08 was so good it hyped me up for wrestling games again lol but i doubt i have dat much time to beat this all in a month cause i only play at nite till i sleep since i like chillen and hangin out most of da day but this will keep me busy wen im at home, so can anyone tell me if i should jus get Just Bring It or SD1 and 2 wit it?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
it also takes up half of the room thats on your memory card. but its a less than average game. that has quite a weak story mode. but if you like creating older superstars theres a good chance you will have to play through the story a lot of times in order to unlock all the hidden parts.

I used to love the hell out of JBI. I would play it all the time in 2002. I know many people hate it and prefer HCTP, but since it has sentimental value to me, I'd say it's worth every penny.

The thing was I didn't have a memory card back then, so I didn't have any problems with that. I would just get really mad when I unlock lots of things and then my game freezes up and I have to start over.. but it's a great game as far as gameplay goes.

Season mode is really crappy though. There's only about three or less matches in total if you don't carry a title. If you DO carry a title, you can only defend it, and unlock a new item.

I think u should i have all the smackdown games except for smackdown:1,Smackdown:JBI(use to have it),and Smackdown:HCTP(use to have it)........but i plan on getting all those asap but ive played every single storymode in the wwe game series except smackdonw:1 and u know what the reason i do think u should get this the game and start off on JBI or any of the 2 older ones is because it will yea probably start off ok whats so hard about that but over time has u switch story modes on different games u will realize how much funnier and exciteing they have gotten and you'll apperciate the story modes they have been doing so coming from someone who's played it and one of the older ones i think its worth the money the roster the matches and everything is worth it believe me

Archived