The Rock-Music Thread

Guest MC Mudda
This is the Rock-music Thread.
Here you can talk about anything that has to do with rock music.
And please no gay comments about rap music or gay comments about rock music

I opend this and the rap thread for one reason:
NO GAY COMMENTS from Rock or Rap fans attacking/disrespecting the music-styles

Guest MC Mudda
i also opened a rap thread to keep order and if you dont mind please give your commet about Rock vs Rap here:
[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=18109&pid=280852&st=0&#entry280852"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=1...mp;#entry280852[/url]

[quote name='Potenza' post='281972' date='Jun 25 2006, 04:49 PM']so who is everyones favorite band?[/quote]

Pantera, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Dio, and AC/DC.

Rainbow are my all-time favourite. But as for modern bands, Evergrey are my favourite right now. Really nice prog-metal. Here’s a couple more…

Dokken, Scorpions, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Queensryche, Dream Theater, Manowar('Eh...Sorta a love/hate thing.), Whitesnake,Thin Lizzy, Ratt, White Lion, Badlands, Motley Crue, Vanishing Point, Pegazus…

It's an impossible question, for f[color="#000000"]uc[/color]ks sake!

:lol:

Pantera,Coal Chamber (Thanks Jacknife for getting me into them)Faith No More (Theres no specification :P)Red Hot Chili Peppers,Nirvana,Korn,Godsmack,Drowning Pool,Misfits,Murderdolls,The Frankenstein Drag Queens from Mars,System of a Down,Cradle of Filth,Motorhead,Led Zepplin,AC/DC,Metallica,AFI,Billy Idol (whaaatever :P)Gnarkill,The Offspring,The Buzzcocks,Dead Kennedys,

Yeah theres more.

Call me e-mo, but Hot Hot Heat are awesome. I also like a lot of old stuff, Motorhead, Pantera, etc. Right now I'm into this band Anarchy Club, one of their songs was featured as a bonus track in the video game Guitar Hero, and it was badass. Ooh, also, the Mars Volta and Coheed and Cambria, they kick ass, especially the Mars Volta, I'm thinking about seeing them in concert in a couple of months.

Metallica (early years), Megadeth, Slipknot, AC/DC, Dragonforce, Disturbed, Exodus, Slayer, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Dio, Sex Pistols, Alice In Chains, Quiet Riot, Ratt, Poison, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Avenged Sevenfold, Pantera, Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Mago De Oz just to name a few :)

I really don't have a favorite, there are several bands that I like a lot and depending on the situation I will listen to them.

As of now I'd say my favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jimi Hendrix, Alice In Chains, Shinedown, Buckcherry, Soundgarden, Sublime, Audioslave, and Pearl Jam.

So dudes…Anyone go to/going to Ozzfest this year? And for the Brit’s, any of ‘ya’s going to The Monsters of Rock?

Going to a Queensryche gig in a month. Should be good, although I’ve heard that they are only playing songs from Operation: Mindcrime and Operation: Mindcrime 2…Sucks, because there are some other good ‘Ryche songs from other albums. Also, I’m pissed off that Black Majesty (Australian Prog-Metal band, I’m good friends with one of the guitarists.) didn’t get a support gig. They would have been perfect, they’ve got a big Queensryche and Jag Panzer influence.

Guest MC Mudda
bump to stop posting in the "Who is the better rapper! thread
I reported the thread and i hope it will be closed as fast as possible.

THANKS Sparx that stickied this

I wish I could go to one of those big events like the Download Festival or Ozzfest, nothing good ever happens in Puerto Rico. I say that the best band that's ever played in Puerto Rico are The Rolling Stones when they had a concert here in 2005/06.

Archived