Vince McMahon formula by WolfgangJT (WWF?E and WWECW attires)

WolfgangJT

OK, I tweaked my McMahon futher on various areas but never showed the updates. So, with this being the final weeks of the season, this IS my LAST CAW for SvR2007. People have posted and PM'd me curious on my status for the following year (or assumed I'm still going to be posting caws after I've said I'll probably be done this year at least 25-30 times on the board)....and I'll answer at this point with this....

It's been a great ride...I've enjoyed the up's and downs....the getting pissed at flames, to the Wall-O-Text's (lmao), to the jealous haters...the rippers to the wannabe's (Hi RatedMVP...the most recent one)...the learners, to my greatest competition that pushed me to try to do better, even if being a jackass while stating it (cue Zurick).....from my friends (again cue the last person I mentioned, plus Bhangra_Man, STG, ThreeG...didn't expect I'd say you, eh?....Jack Hardy...Capone...Destruktor [amazingly people change....hope to see you keep pushing on now that you are truely showing what we knew you could do]...Nefilim...TriniTNA,...damn...too many names I know now (lol))...to the people who were my mentors (again, STG, Z, Bhangra, Y2Ken, DanFookes [or should I say, CaptainCAWisma], Ceilican, Artynerd). To the people I saw in topics on occasion to the frequent posters. From the mods/admins I worked with as a Gmod here for 2 years to the guys I banned and later got to know (hey AlanaJTY/Richasho...gotta admit you found it funny when we cut up on IM that I remembered your old screenname...lol). So, to all....I've had a great time, and as usual Wolfie fashion....I'm leaving you with a ...................

complete cluelessness on what I will or won't do (gotta see how things are going and how I feel once the game is out). With a child nearing 1 yr old, can't guarantee anything but to be a good father to him and to be a husband to my wife.....so we'll see what the future hold for me and here. So thanks to everyone who liked or appreciated my work...the comments (good or bad) never went unnoticed and I appreciate the fact that you guys were willing to keep trying to push me even further each time (though I can say some were a bit too perfectionist beyond the game's capabilities at times...but still appreciated you took the time to at least post). So till next time...or never...or if I just get the itch....adios to my last caw post for now. :)

Vince McMahon (WWE/F and WWECW Champion attires) - SvR07
By WolfgangJT

[img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6263/vkmwgjtvn8.jpg[/img]

help pics:
[url="http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=409702"]http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=409702[/url]
[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q71226IT"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q71226IT[/url]
[url="http://www.mediafire.com/?4yn9ewyyqmi"]http://www.mediafire.com/?4yn9ewyyqmi[/url]

Start with face model 5 (delete all layers past 10)

Head: -59, -15, 18
Forehead: 0, 84, 23, -100

Eyebrows: -43, 8, -100, 62
Eyes: 64, -13, -26, -33, -14, -23, -11
Nose: 51, -45, -68, -7, 20, 51, -73, -1
Cheek: 1, 45, -22, -31
Mouth: -28, 0, -6, -37, 47, -100, -87
Jaw: -100, -94, 6, -2, 96, 32
Ears: 62, -44, 57, 59

Body Type: -22
Neck: 0, 8, 0
Chest: 18, -8, 36
Shoulder: -65, 51, 0
Abdomen: -38, 52, 54
Waist: 37, 52
Arms: -15, -32, 0
Hands: 0, 0, 0
Legs: 14, 0, 0
Feet: 0, 0, 0

1. Body Skin 1 (90, 0, 0, 25)
2. Face Skin 7
3. Eyes 2: 53, -22, -20
4. Eyebrows 11: 89, -34, 8
5. Eyelashes 1: 87, 0, 0
6. Lips 42: 95, -15, -2
7. Teeth: default
8. Hair 17: 86, -14, 6
9. Body Hair: None
10. Underwear: 1

H=Horizontal, V=Vertical:

11. Headwear >Logos>Design 103, rotate once, Largest H and V, place on his chin as seen in help pics: 90, -58, 57, 6
12. Headwear >Logos>Design 97, rotate once, 2nd Largest H and V, place on his chin as seen in help pics: 90, -56, 33, 19
13. Copy previous pattern, move down a few clicks lower than the previous one as seen in help pics: 90, -58, 54, 13
14. Makeup 22 (stylize to the one around the eyes): 91, -31, 24, 100
15. Makeup 50: 90, -4, 13, 22
16. Makeup 32: 92, -59, 58, 100
17. Headwear >Logos>Design 100, Smallest H, 2nd Smallest V, place on the side of the right eyebrow to make the crook-down section as seen in help pics (a small portion of the top should extend higher than the default eyebrow): 90, -69, 6, 22
18. Copy previous pattern, rotate once, move to the other eyebrow and place as seen in help pics: 90, -67, 15, 37
19. Makeup 18 (stylize to the large one on the cheeks…1 left of the nose one): 89, -56, 18, 100
20. Makeup 19 (stylize to the one on the jaw/cheek and neck): 92, -23, 17, 100
21. Headwear >Logos>Sign Page 1 (1st row, 5th column), the period, 2nd Largest H, 2nd Smallest V, place on his chin to make his dot-indention as seen in help pics: 90, -45, -9, 100
22. Face Paint 102: 90, -13, 30, 0
23. Face Paint 46: 90, -13, 37, 0
24. Headwear >Logos>Design 98, 2nd Smallest H, Largest V, place beside his nose as seen in help pics: 90, -24, 32, 2
25. Copy previous pattern, rotate once, place on other side of nose as seen in help pics: 90, -21, 31, 1
26. Headwear >Logos>Design 98, 2nd Smallest H, Largest V, place beside his nose lower than the previous designs as seen in help pics: 90, -59, 59, 12
27. Copy previous pattern, rotate once, place on other side of nose as seen in help pics: 90, -56, 50, 12
28. Makeup 65: 90, -7, 0, 93
29. Headwear >Logos>Design 100, 2nd Smallest H, Largest V, place beside his nose seen in help pics: 90, -53, 100, 5
30. Copy previous pattern, rotate once, place on other side of his nose as seen in help pics: 90, -53, 100, 5
31. Headwear >Logos>Design 93, 2nd Largest H, Largest V, place on his nose as seen in help pics: 90, -58, 57, 6
32. Headwear >Logos>Design 97, rotate once, Smallest H, Largest V, place on the ball tip of his nose as seen in help pics: 90, -59, 39, 36
33. Headwear >Logos>Sign Page 1 (3rd row, last column), the ( , rotate once, 2nd Largest H, Largest V, place under his eye to make the eyebag line as seen in help pics: 90, -40, -5, 100
34. Headwear >Logos>Sign Page 1 (3rd row, last column), the ( , rotate once, 2nd Largest H, Largest V, place under his eye to make the eyebag line as seen in help pics: 90, -40, -5, 100
35. Headwear >Logos>Japanese Page 1 (2nd row, 5th column), 2nd Largest H and V, place on the inner left eyebrow area to make one of the eyebrow lines as seen in help pics: 90, -40, 0, 60
36. Headwear >Logos>Sign Page 1 (4th row, 6th column), rotate twice, 2nd Largest H and V, place on the inner right eyebrow area to make the other eyebrow line as seen in help pics: 90, -40, 0, 60
37. Headwear >Logos>WWE 27, rotate twice, 2nd Smallest H, Smallest V, place under eye for age texturing as seen in help pics: 90, 15, 34, 0
38. Copy previous pattern, move below other eye as seen in help pics: 90, 15, 21, 0
39. Headwear >Logos>WWE 7, rotate twice, 2nd Largest H and V, place on chin for age texturing as seen in help pics: 87, -33, -17, 0
40. Headwear >Logos>Design 57, rotate once, 2nd Smallest H, Largest V, place on the cheek for age texturing as seen in help pics: 90, -54, 30, 4
41. Copy previous pattern, move to other side of face as seen in help pics: 90, -54, 30, 4
42. Headwear >Logos>Design 10, rotate three times, 2nd Smallest H, Largest V, place to the sides of the left eye to make the crow’s feet as seen in help pics: 90, -49, 1, 28
43. Copy previous pattern, rotate 2 more times so it faces the opposite way, move to the side of his right eye to make the crow’s feet as seen in help pics: 90, -41, -1, 27
44. Headwear >Logos>WWE 8, rotate twice, Largest H, 2nd Smallest V, place on the forehead to make his age lines as seen in help pics: 90, -1, -19, 5
45. Headwear >Logos>Design 100, Smallest H, 2nd Smallest V, place beside his nose as seen in help pics: 90, -39, 8, 21
46. Headwear >Logos>Sign Page 1 (3rd row, 5th column), the slanted line, Smallest H, Largest V, place on his mouth line area running from the outer edge of the previous design as seen in help pics: 90, -40, 0, 100
47. Headwear >Logos>Design 100, rotate once, Smallest H, 2nd Smallest V, place beside his nose as seen in help pics: 90, -39, 8, 21
48. Headwear >Logos>Sign Page 1 (3rd row, 5th column), the slanted line, rotate once, Smallest H, Largest V, place on his mouth line area running from the outer edge of the previous design as seen in help pics: 90, -40, 0, 100
---------------------------------
WWF/E Wrestling attire
----------------------------------
49. Costume 15: -36, -81, -62, 100
50. Elbow Pads 2: -13, -82, -65, 100
51. Shoes 6: -26, -79, -80
52. Gloves 7: -23, -67, -66, 100
53. Men’s Bottoms 3: -13, -78, -74
54. Armwear >Left Arm>Logos>Design 97, 2nd Largest H, Smallest V, place over the upper thumb area of the glove as seen in help pics: 90, -59, 37, 100
55. Armwear >Right Arm>Logos>Design 100, Smallest H, Smallest V, place over the upper thumb area of the glove as seen in help pics: 90, -59, 37, 100

--------------------------------
ECW Champion Mr. McMahon Wrestling attire
------------------------------------

8. Change hair to Hair 49: 90, -35, -9
49. Shoes 14: -34, -72, -79
50. Gloves 7: -36, -100, -60, 100
51. Hats 8: -13, -78, -66
52. Men’s Bottoms 3: -25, -86, -61
53. Men’s Clothes (shirt) 2 (stylize to the no-wrinkle, poofed one): -27, -88, -55

thanks wolf...great work :)

EDIT: Thanks man for putting in the hours etc. Creating for me and everybody else here. Like I said before you are the reason why i'm creating in the first place. Also thanks for the tips/suggestions you have gave me on my caws. adios man

Wow, just when I thought your caw can't get any better, you prove me wrong. :D

Amazing work Wolf, as always. Thanks for typing up the formula and thank you for all of your time, effort, and kindness, it is much appreciated. Good luck with all that you do, I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll see caws from you in the future. Til then, take care, and once again, thank you. :cool:

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='3087065' date='Oct 25 2007, 01:18 AM']It's been a great ride...I've enjoyed the up's and downs....the getting pissed at flames, to the Wall-O-Text's (lmao), to the jealous haters...the rippers to the wannabe's (Hi RatedMVP...the most recent one)...the learners, to my greatest competition that pushed me to try to do better, even if being a jackass while stating it (cue Zurick).....from my friends (again cue the last person I mentioned, plus Bhangra_Man, STG, ThreeG...didn't expect I'd say you, eh?....Jack Hardy...Capone...Destruktor [amazingly people change....hope to see you keep pushing on now that you are truely showing what we knew you could do]...Nefilim...TriniTNA,...damn...too many names I know now (lol))...to the people who were my mentors (again, STG, Z, Bhangra, Y2Ken, DanFookes [or should I say, CaptainCAWisma], Ceilican, Artynerd).[/quote]

You've had a great year this year Wolf. Many quality CAWs you've released. Hopefully you will come back for 08, but if not, this was a good year to go out on. Good luck in the future bro.

thanks for this formula, and all the others. thank you for everything you've done on this site, and all the help u game to amateur caw makers. u will be missed. i thank you for being a great help to everyone. i hope to see you back on once again but if not, i wish you the best of luck in everything.

here's to you wolfgang

All I have to say is, good luck with your family life(having kids can be very demanding, especially a 1 yr. old, I know, I have kids too). I've been following your work for a while now(since the proboards) & I hope you continue to make these great caws for 08, but if not, that's understandable... you have my upmost respect & I hope you stiil come here & give help to the new breed that may take your place if you decide to retire from caw making...

peace out,
american dream

this is the best Vince this year, by far....

Wolf . Personal note from me . When I released my first CAW ever you where the first to help me by leaving lots of advice and reference pics and you helped me turn my first CAW from a toilet job to a CAW worth so many good comments which it got . I respect that you took the time to leave those wall of texts which was full of advice for a new CAW maker which most people didnt give the chance . Thank you for the amount of work you put into CAWs to make mine/ and others games so much more enjoyable . I never had a down point with you which im pleased to say ( as you would own me :lol: ) and ive been fortunate enough to see a year of your CAWs which have helped me understand what it takes to make a good CAW .

I wish you all the best with your family life . Hope your child grows up healthy and well . Overall Thank You for taking the time to make all those CAWs .

I hope to see you around here on CAWs.ws again sometime in the future . Maybe putting a few CAWs out there for 08 . Hell even just posting the odd comment on here to know that you still keep the eye out but until then Wolf . Take care ! :cool:

And thank you for this Mr.McMahon CAW I cant wait to make him and Lay the Smackdown on His and Shanes candy asses ! If ya smelllllll what the HIS is cookin .. :lol: just a joke ( which wasnt funny lol ) but take care .

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='3087065' date='Oct 25 2007, 06:18 AM']Destruktor [amazingly people change....hope to see you keep pushing on now that you are truely showing what we knew you could do][/quote]

Means a lot, especially after what a jerk I was. Anyway, your CAWs pushed me to be better (even though I had a shakey start with you, at my own fault). Youve done so many CAWs its crazy. I just lost the will to type lol. Anyway, back onto the CAW. Before there was something that was bothering me, but I think you've nailed it just in time aswell. Thanks for the type, thanks for all the CAWs, thanks for all the work and effort and thanks for forgiving me tbh. Not gonna forget that cos I had more than 10 chances I swear lol. If you come back in '08 Im hoping we could do something together, depending on how much time you've got. If not, you better stick around the board and stay on msn to give me tips and suggestions cos all along through me being a jerk and acting like I didnt care, it was your suggestions that I listened to and wanted all along. Anyway, thanks for everything Wolf, imo, theres no better.

@Wolfie

You and I have one thing in common... Goldberg. First creation I ever made which you so happen to have provided tips and suggestions for me to become a better caw maker, and both of us are Berg marks. Music too (though I had a feeling that you and I share a lotta things in common despite the lack of communication compared to the 06 days via MSN). So, it's gonna be a lil' empty without your presence in these boards. But, I must say one thing that I've admired in you since getting to know you a bit better..
It's good to know that [b][size=2]family will always come first. ;) [/b][/size] Keep at it bud, you just be a good father to your toddler-to-be and a loving husband to your wife aight? Hope to see you around, at least dropping by every once in a while in the forums, giving us even if just a few creations to gawk at and salivate over. Take care good ol' buddy.

-Nef-

ps

What else is there to say about your Vinnie Mac caw? Nothing really, cept..

WHAT?

Thanks for the form bro. Thanks for all the CAW's you put out on this site and advice for me and others. Your work will not be forgoten and hopefully we will see you next year, posting or not it will still be good to hear from you. It's a shame to see you go, but family comes first before anything. So take care and good luck on being a father, you will be missed.

wolf just wanna say thanks for the caws i been a fan of your behind the scene so i had to get a account and do my first post to you .GOOD LUCK IN LIFE AND WITH YOUR FAMILY
P.S. SIDE NOTE :cry:
KINDA STRANGE THAT YOUR " LAST " CAW IS VINCE THE GUY WHO ALWAYS KEEP US IN SUSPENSE. :cry:

Great caw Wolf, awesome McMahon. Great work throughout the years, some outstanding creations, you will be truly missed, and one more note, I would never have gotten into the game If iIt wasn't for you, congrats to you and your family, good luck in the future.

Adios, LoneWolfGT

Nice CAW, Wolfie!

Sad to hear that this might be your last CAW ever (hope not). Good luck with your family and I've always appreciated the things you have done for this site especially the CAW making. Enjoy your life with your family and take care of the lil dude (your son).

Thanks for all your work!
We will miss you!

Hey Wolf, I've been following you since you started, and before that it was Y2Ken, Dan Fookes, and Cecilian. I just wanted to thank you for all the work and ALL the hours you spend on this game. I guess it's time to see who's going to step up and lead this place now huh?

P.S. Good luck with your family. Hope they're doing fine!

Archived