Tommy Dreamer Attire Formula

Gio The Don

Right i made this attire for MOKs Dreamer caw and i felt like it was a success and probably my best attire i have made for a wrestler caw yet without any help. Here's the formula: (not detailed just yet as my computer has been moved downstairs and my xbox 360 is upstairs and i dont have any paper to write it down on just yet)

Mens Bottoms 3 (-26,-100,-78,100)
shoes 19 (i made them so that the white bit on the top is dark red and the rest of the shoe is black)
gloves 6 (-18,-100,-19,100)
mens clothes 2 (-13,-100,-78,100,40)
wwe logo 1 (ECW logo) (biggest h, 2nd biggest v) (place so that the EC of the logo are centered on the shirt, the W should stick out onto his left pec a little bit) (default colour)
Design 103 (biggest size) (place over the W) (black)
Letter F (page 1) (make same size as the ECW logo) (place under the E of the logo) (red)
Letter N (page 1) (make same size as the ECW logo) (place under the C of the logo) (red)
letter the comma, make 2nd biggest h and biggest v and place in between the F and the N (make red)
wwe logo 1 (ECW logo) (biggest h, 2nd biggest v) (place so that the W of the logo is centred under the EC of the other logo) (default colour)
Design 103 (biggest size) (place over the EC of the logo) (black)

enjoy the form! The shirt should like this:
[img]http://i22.tinypic.com/1zcmgao.jpg[/img]

[quote]The shirt is kinda crappy (you forgot the " ' " between the "F" and the "N") but thanks for the form I guess...[/quote]
Well i guess thats your opinion but i made the shirt with a pic of dreamer wearing the shirt in front of me and too me i done a good job of the shirt.
I added the comma in between the F and N in the formula even before you posted!

yes because the shirt was all creased and the creases must have hidden the comma in the shirt. I have looked a different refs of the shirt and also i have checked on a website where the shirt is available to purchase and i now see that there is a comma and it has been added to the formula now.

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='3081670' date='Oct 24 2007, 11:35 AM'][img]http://www.modtones.com/download/previews/wallpaper/thumbs/165571.gif[/img]

There should also be slashes (barbed wire on the real thing) inside all the letters, even the red.[/quote]
That should take 6 layers.

not to be picky or noobish or anything, because it IS a great shirt.

I only recently got SVR2007 for my xbox 360 (previously had it for PS2) so i don't know if this is a recurring problem, or just a glitch, or a reflection or anything, but the left sleeve seems to be missing.

^ ive never come across that before try using a different shirt then make the shirt he length it says in the formula and then edit the shirt to the one i used in the formula and see if that helps. If this doesnt help then i dont have a clue how to help you as ive never come across this since i had an xbox 360

Archived