Opinions of Randy Orton.

Fuse

I see a lot of Randy Orton topics, but nothing really asking what you think of him. I think right now he is the greatest heel in the company and definitely deserves to wear the belt for all he has put into the feud with Cena. Yes I no he may be an ass in real life...but I could care less about that side of Orton. As a wrestling fan I care about his on screen character.

What are your opinions of him and please no flaming or childish answers.

I'd be a pretty big Orton fan. He's an awesome heel, best in the company at the moment, and he has the in ring skills and mic skills to back it up. He's probably an ass in real life, but like you said I'm a fan of him from a wrestling point of view.

Im not turning this into a hater thread he asked my opinions i gave him a short discription of my opinions. So case closed. But knowing other members on here they will just keep quoting what i say to get me to respond with hate!

Even if i looked at a point of his character i would still hate the arrogant sod ive always hated him never liked nhim and never will.

[quote name='Fuse' post='3009517' date='Oct 14 2007, 01:01 PM']Yes I no he may be an ass in real life...but I could care less about that Orton. As a wrestling fan I care about his on screen character.[/quote]

I don't think I've ever seen a smarter comment on an Internet forum. Anything he does off screen is his own business, and it should stay that way.

I think he is easily the best active heel on the roster, although Edge would run him close when he comes back, and he does deserve the title. Good in the ring too, and can get incredible heat on the mic.

[quote]Im not turning this into a hater thread he asked my opinions i gave him a short discription of my opinions. So case closed. But knowing other members on here they will just keep quoting what i say to get me to respond with hate![/quote]

Im not gonna get into a fight with you but the guy in his first post stated no flaming or childish answers. We know you think he's an asshole, good for you but we wanna discuss his ON SCREEN character thanks.

Personally, I don't care for Orton. He just bores me. It's always the make an impact, run away for 2 weeks, then make another impact. Any schlub can do that. I want something new from him. Plus I can't stand the legend killer/kill your head with my toes gimmick. He beats washed up old guys and kick them in the head. Amazing. HBK kick them in the head & they don't leave for months.

I met Randy back in 2004 and he was really cool with me in the ring i've liked the work hes done and i was cheering big time for him at Summerslam 2004 when he won the title my favourite feud hes had would be the one he had with the undertaker. Plus when he talks on the mic many times he gives me a good laugh.

[quote name='TheKool-AidMan' post='3010021' date='Oct 14 2007, 10:09 AM']Personally, I don't care for Orton. He just bores me. It's always the make an impact, run away for 2 weeks, then make another impact. Any schlub can do that. I want something new from him. Plus I can't stand the legend killer/kill your head with my toes gimmick. He beats washed up old guys and kick them in the head. Amazing. HBK kick them in the head & they don't leave for months.[/quote]

This ones too easy. The creator of the thread says that, “we know he’s an ass in real life so we are talking about his character.”

Well, WTF, his character is an ass too. I quoted the Kool Aid Man because his opinion is worth millions in my view.

Sure, Orton can hit guys from behind. He can kick an old man in the side of the head, he can suck up to the boss.

Ohh wow, so impressive.

He put so much into this feud with Cena? Anybody can cheap shot another Superstar behind their back over and over again. It’s old, boring and just down right lame.

Orton is no better than anyone else. He is an asshole on screen and off screen. His finisher is a jumping cutter and sticking his toes in someone’s ear. How impressive.

If all you have is, “He’s such a great heel,” that isn’t enough. Anybody can play the part of an asshole. A lot of people are tired of the same ol “pretty boy” routine.

He’s great on the mic? WTF?? Cena was great on the mic. Randy just brags about himself on screen. That means he has so much charisma right??????

Whatever.

Randy Sucks and he isn’t worthy of being the WWE Champion. Bottom line.

Plus, he has too much time on his hands. Shitting in women’s purses, trashing hotel rooms, taking steroids, and drawing on John Cena’s posters is childish immature bullshit He could be doing better things as “Champion.”

Like I said, Randy is only holding the belt, but John Cena is still the champion until he looses his next title match.

[quote]Plus, he has too much time on his hands. Shitting in women’s purses, trashing hotel rooms, taking steroids, and [b]drawing on John Cena’s posters[/b] is childish immature bullshit He could be doing better things as “Champion.”[/quote]

You know Cena and Orton are best friends right and thats just kayfabe to make Orton look like a prick.

Archived