Hacked moves Ideas

Ricasho/ Mccc

[quote name='Cillit Bangâ„¢' post='244907' date='Jun 13 2006, 06:19 PM']Steamroller, Off The Top Rope... KENNEDY![/quote]
You just do the Steam Roller towards the Turnbuckle as there's no animation of you climing the turnbuckle.
So

It = Can't be done.

[quote name='Juggalobrink' post='245560' date='Jun 13 2006, 09:03 PM']I cant hack so I dont know if its possible but maybe a Superplex into a moonsault for Super Crazy's top rope finisher.[/quote]
You can't MAKE new moves.
Only put moves into sections

[quote name='Jos-B' post='246739' date='Jun 14 2006, 01:22 AM']The DDT onto a chair. If you can hack it to a front special, will you do it without the chair? If so, it's the best Raven Effect now.[/quote]
I tried with the Vandaminator but sadly it froze.

Yea, I use it when they're down as a diving senton as a regular move, but for people like Dick Togo who use it as a finisher (I think Paul London started to use it recently too...), if you give it to them, you're only able to do it when they're standing.

Hmm, on the Lionsault thing, would you be able to hack the Lionsault (the rebound attack) as a turnbuckle diving attack? It would probably look off though.

[quote name='jeffhardyfan' post='261101' date='Jun 18 2006, 11:19 PM']you could take the taunt part of matts legdrop and add it to the diving leg drop for a better extreme leg drop

also you could take the taunt take away the kiss fingers part of swanton bomb 2 and add it there for a hardy boyz thing[/quote]
Ok.
I've already said... You [b]CAN'T[/b] make moves

^Wouldn't it just be better to use the Turnbuckle Dropkick to the person sitting in the corner be better for his Hesitation Dropkick? I think someone's already hacked that.

I thought of something kind of stupid, but what would happen if you were to hack one of the non-grapple Rolling Thunders as a diving move? It'll probably look like crap, but hey, it might just look like a 630.

Archived