Do you think this game is going to be successful?

Crack.

Do you think this game is going to be successful?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this game is going to be successful?

• Yes,I really Like Fire Pro Wrestling.
    • No,No Fire Pro Wrestling will not be successful.
    • What the hell is Fire Pro Wrestling?
    • MeOW
    • Ewwwwwwww

[quote name='~CoMiNG SooN~' post='2900882' date='Sep 28 2007, 09:57 PM']Do you think this game is going to be successful?

Yes,I really Like Fire Pro Wrestling.[/quote]
What is that??? LOL :???: and i love thie sig i'm hating

[quote name='The00Raven00Effect' post='2901048' date='Sep 29 2007, 12:25 PM']No it won't be successful, but it will be a huge hit among all wrestling fans and people that buy it. Still, not enough people will buy it for it to be considered successful.[/quote]

QFT

if it had amazing GFX and was made in America it could be on of the greatest games ever among so many people, but since it isn't those things it will be big among the wrestling fans

[quote name='The00Raven00Effect' post='2901048' date='Sep 28 2007, 06:25 PM']No it won't be successful, but it will be a huge hit among all wrestling fans and people that buy it. Still, not enough people will buy it for it to be considered successful.[/quote]

I agree

[quote name='The00Raven00Effect' post='2901048' date='Sep 29 2007, 02:25 AM']No it won't be successful, but it will be a huge hit among all wrestling fans and people that buy it. Still, not enough people will buy it for it to be considered successful.[/quote]
[b]QF[/b] friggin [b]T[/b]

Anyone who says this game wont be sucessful obviously hasn't played a FirePro game. There is a reason why this series is one of the longest running in all of gaming and that's because it delivers. For all the noobs out there who say that graphics and are what makes a game successful, you're either smoking, sniffing or shooting, choose one. Don't judge it until you try it. There might be a bit of a learning curve to the game compared to the pick up and play aspect of the SVR games but after you get past that and look past the fact that it's 2D (anyone who disqualifies it for that fact alone is an idiot), you'll see that this is a wrestling game for wrestling fans, and it's better with what it has now than SVR has ever been with what it has and what it adds and what it takes away.

Over 300 wrestlers to use right out of the gate? Check.
500 Creation slots? Check.
Over 1500 moves to choose from? Check. SVR averages at least 300-500 at best-15 DDTs anyone?
Gameplay that rewards timing and strategy over button mashing? Oh hells yeah!

Like I said, this is a wrestling game for wrestling fans, and if you're a fan of WWE in general, let alone their wrestling games as of late, you don't know the half of what wrestling is all about, so stick to what you know, you might not even like FPR because it's too much for you, but don't go hating on the game just because it's got names and systems that you're not accustomed to. Try it first and THEN make a judgment call...and if you don't say that it's the best wrestling game on the planet by the time your done-or at least leaps and bound above SmackDown Vs. Raw then well...you're a mark.

To further my brother's point, the Fire Pro series is a series that began back in 1989, back before most of the member here was even born. Back when games was about GAMEPLAY and not pretty graphics. Anyone who isn't a vet of Fire Pro is going to get there ASS KICKED playing this game. Because it's a game based on skill, timing and strategy, not giving your caw 4 different powerbombs and clotheslines. From a creation standpoint, the game is LEAPS AND BOUNDS superior to the SVR series. So what it's not 3D. Agetec & Spike are putting this game out for the masses of people in the US who are FAMILIAR with the series. And a majority of us are OVER the age of 20. That in itself is going to make this game sell. The SVR series is a series made for WWE fans. Where as Fire Pro is for WRESTLING FANS. It's like comparing WWE and TNA. Sure WWE has the bigger budget. They fill bigger arenas. They sell more merchandise. But TNA puts out the better product where it counts, In the ring.

As does FPR supply a better WRESTLING experience the SVR will EVER do. Period.

Archived