graphics

[quote name='Last_Rites' post='2890311' date='Sep 27 2007, 08:12 AM']oooooh thats gay!!![/quote]

Nah...it's 2D but in a 3D way. The graphics are comprised of simple pixels...but the game also has depth. Your character looks 3D even though he's made from pixels. Anyway, I haven't been paying much attention to this game, but it seems like a great way to learn more about the foreign promotions. I've been wanting to be more involved with the international side of wrestling...and this game seems like a great way to start. On the topic of the graphics, I love them. Simple yet sharp...

[quote name='why do i bother' post='2890818' date='Sep 27 2007, 11:54 AM']2d games are the best games because they don't spend about 40 days on the graphics and concentrate on the gameplay[/quote]
QFT.

And in Fire Pro you aren't limited to like 200 moves or whatever SVR has. There are so many more moves in Fire Pro.

[quote name='The00Raven00Effect' post='2894147' date='Sep 27 2007, 08:45 PM'][quote name='why do i bother' post='2890818' date='Sep 27 2007, 11:54 AM']2d games are the best games because they don't spend about 40 days on the graphics and concentrate on the gameplay[/quote]
QFT.

And in Fire Pro you aren't limited to like 200 moves or whatever SVR has. There are so many more moves in Fire Pro.
[/quote]
i think deres like over 1,000 moves

Archived