Anybody Else Ready To Play This Game.

[quote name='HottRodd05' post='2881756' date='Sep 25 2007, 08:29 PM']I've been ready. I've been watching Youtube Trailers all day. I'm pumped. Going back to the old school 2d. Exploding Cage, barbed wire, tables, unlimited customization, and almost every wrestlers right now. all that goodness for under $20. Shoot, I'll get that on opening day.[/quote]
I Got It Preresevered Just Like SVR 2008.

[quote name='Miracle Whip' post='2882371' date='Sep 25 2007, 09:21 PM'][quote name='HottRodd05' post='2881756' date='Sep 25 2007, 08:29 PM']I've been ready. I've been watching Youtube Trailers all day. I'm pumped. Going back to the old school 2d. Exploding Cage, barbed wire, tables, unlimited customization, and almost every wrestlers right now. all that goodness for under $20. Shoot, I'll get that on opening day.[/quote]
[/quote]

where did you reserve it at because ive been hearing that gamestop and eb games arent taking reseverments

I've been waiting for the day they released this in the U.S. for years now. I downloaded a emulator a couple of years ago just to get this game. The fact that you can make your own ring has got me amp'd... I can't wait for this to come out, & it being priced low also helps....

[quote name='3DG OWNS' post='2883104' date='Sep 25 2007, 10:42 PM']Oh. Is this just a wrestling game with crazy stuff? If so, I hope, but I would like for it to graphics AT LEAST like WWE Shut Your Mouth.[/quote]

Fire Pro series has always been in its 18 year history a 2D wrestling, remember that.

also, this game has a electric, exploding, barbed wire ring matches... here's a video called [url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xu4kVZpF35w"]A Decade of Fire Pro Wrestling[/url]. Just watch & get ready for the U.S. release.... also this video dates back from SNES to PS2, though you'll hardly will see a difference, besides the obvious(moves, wrestlers, etc.), but starting at the 3:13 point is Fire Pro Returns(the game that's coming here to US)

I'm really excited for this game. I can't wait to try out the light tube match.[quote name='Critical123' post='2882440' date='Sep 25 2007, 06:27 PM'][quote name='Miracle Whip' post='2882371' date='Sep 25 2007, 09:21 PM'][quote name='HottRodd05' post='2881756' date='Sep 25 2007, 08:29 PM']I've been ready. I've been watching Youtube Trailers all day. I'm pumped. Going back to the old school 2d. Exploding Cage, barbed wire, tables, unlimited customization, and almost every wrestlers right now. all that goodness for under $20. Shoot, I'll get that on opening day.[/quote]I Got It Preresevered Just Like SVR 2008.[/quote]where did you reserve it at because ive been hearing that gamestop and eb games arent taking reseverments[/quote]He could have done it on the site.

[quote name='Critical123' post='2882440' date='Sep 25 2007, 09:27 PM'][quote name='Miracle Whip' post='2882371' date='Sep 25 2007, 09:21 PM'][quote name='HottRodd05' post='2881756' date='Sep 25 2007, 08:29 PM']I've been ready. I've been watching Youtube Trailers all day. I'm pumped. Going back to the old school 2d. Exploding Cage, barbed wire, tables, unlimited customization, and almost every wrestlers right now. all that goodness for under $20. Shoot, I'll get that on opening day.[/quote]
[/quote]

where did you reserve it at because ive been hearing that gamestop and eb games arent taking reseverments
[/quote]
I Got Mine Reserved At Gamecrazy.

Archived