Kurt Angle Furious Backstage At TNA No Surrender PPV

Donjyoâ„¢

Source: PWTorch.com

For those who didn’t see TNA’s No Surrender, about an hour after Black Machismo pinned Kurt Angle for the X-Division title, he was sent out to the ring to basically play a jobber role and get tossed out of the ring by Samoa Joe in his rampage.

Kurt Angle, who earlier in the night insisted that he put over Black Machismo clean, was furious with this. Angle even turned down a proposed idea to have interference lead to him getting pinned. Angle was enraged with the fact that he just put Machismo over and the TNA bookers damaged whatever he had gained from the big win over angle by treating him like a jobber just an hour later on the same show.

[quote name='The00Raven00Effect' post='2777949' date='Sep 11 2007, 08:16 PM']Are you kidding me? Angle is such an idiot. There are a lot better older guys who put over younger talent and don't complain about it. This just makes me hate Angle more.[/quote]

I think you missed the point, he wanted Jay Lethal to go over big, even going over clean only for him to lose that overness by being dominated by Joe. I respect Angle just a bit more now after reading this. Notice how we only believe Meltzer when its good things >.<

[quote name='Martyn C.' post='2778009' date='Sep 11 2007, 12:26 PM'][quote name='The00Raven00Effect' post='2777949' date='Sep 11 2007, 08:16 PM']Are you kidding me? Angle is such an idiot. There are a lot better older guys who put over younger talent and don't complain about it. This just makes me hate Angle more.[/quote]

....[b]Notice how we only believe Meltzer when its good things [/b]>.<[/quote]

Exactly. Not saying that's the case in this thread, but all the other ones, people believe what they want to hear, and don't believe what they don't want to hear, pretty funny.

BLA BLA BLA. TNA SUCKS. ANGLE SUCKS. BLA BLA BLA. BITCH BITCH. WHINE WHINE. BLA BLA BLA...

It seems like that is the only BS people say about TNA these days.

I'm glad to here there is proof that Angle cares about TNA's wrestlers. I'm not anti-WWE. But I love TNA. I get really sick of people trying to put me down just because I watch TNA and enjoy it. It really bothers me.
I think it's good to hear that Angle agrees with me on giving Jay Lethal a push. The match they had was excellent.

Archived