Official Dragonball Z Thread!

aV Echelon

The Garlick Jr saga was too obviously just a transitional thing, I think when Cartoon Network showed it that only lasted a week compared to the several months of the others.

It was awesome when they hyped the Cell Games Saga though by using Triple H's theme in the ads. Pure genius.

[quote name='MJW' post='2722879' date='Sep 3 2007, 02:38 PM']i like vegeta also but they shouldve given him ssj3 then he goes ssj4 on his own but i like how hes so cocky and never wins against goku[/quote]
Never ever mention that horrid SSJ 4, Dragonball GT was simply horrendous.

[quote name='Dazz' post='2723758' date='Sep 3 2007, 03:33 PM']Man I used to love doing Vegeta's voice, even spiked my hair like him once for Halloween and put on a homemade Saiyan outfit. My fave anime character of all time.[/quote]
I tried, it hurt my throat, I forgot how he speaks though.
Is that even possible? O_o Gravity [i]can[/i] be a bitch. :(

[quote name='Dazz' post='2724475' date='Sep 3 2007, 04:12 PM']The Garlick Jr saga was too obviously just a transitional thing, I think when Cartoon Network showed it that only lasted a week compared to the several months of the others.

It was awesome when they hyped the Cell Games Saga though by using Triple H's theme in the ads. Pure genius.[/quote]
Garlic Jr. saga was just a filler, I think, to prevent Anime from catching up to manga.

[quote name='UNDERTAKER413' post='2725449' date='Sep 3 2007, 05:35 PM']DBZ was the ultimate anime..nothing comes close to it [size=7]VEGETA THE ULTIMATE SAIYAN WILL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB HAHA

I AM THE KING OF DBZ BT2[/size][/quote]
Vegeta was a prince of Saiyan, he'd brag about that, you should include that too.

[quote name='M3J- Khiladi' post='2727257' date='Sep 4 2007, 01:07 AM'][quote name='MJW' post='2722879' date='Sep 3 2007, 02:38 PM']i like vegeta also but they shouldve given him ssj3 then he goes ssj4 on his own but i like how hes so cocky and never wins against goku[/quote]
Never ever mention that horrid SSJ 4, Dragonball GT was simply horrendous.

[quote name='Dazz' post='2723758' date='Sep 3 2007, 03:33 PM']Man I used to love doing Vegeta's voice, even spiked my hair like him once for Halloween and put on a homemade Saiyan outfit. My fave anime character of all time.[/quote]
I tried, it hurt my throat, I forgot how he speaks though.
Is that even possible? O_o Gravity [i]can[/i] be a bitch. :(
[/quote]

If Wayne Static can, anyone can.

Yeah GT wasn't that good but I wouldn't say it was horrendous, maybe I only thought that cause I needed my Dragonball fix till they repeated the earlier shows.

I have to say, it tended to be annoying seeing Goku and goodies come out on top constantly. I liked the Cell saga mainly because a main good guy died.

[u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u]

[quote name='M3J- Khiladi' post='2727992' date='Sep 4 2007, 01:58 AM']I have to say, it tended to be annoying seeing Goku and goodies come out on top constantly. I liked the Cell saga mainly because a main good guy died.

[u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u]
[/quote]

Goku was like the Cena of Dragonball, every story revolved around people wanting him to save them until either he did or somenoe else became the hero from nowhere (such as Gohan in that one, Vegeta at some point)

That's what I mean though, before that I don't recall Gohan being anything other than a pain in the ass until he stepped up and beat Cell when no one else could, before then he had no clue how to control his power nor how powerful he was and I certainly didn't see him killing off Cell.

[quote name='Dazz' post='2728064' date='Sep 3 2007, 09:06 PM']That's what I mean though, before that I don't recall Gohan being anything other than a pain in the ass until he stepped up and beat Cell when no one else could, before then he had no clue how to control his power nor how powerful he was and I certainly didn't see him killing off Cell.[/quote]
He used the Kamehameha Wave with just one hand, his dad from the afterworld willed him to... *censored*, Goku's significant yet again! >_<

Gohan did pretty well in the Frieza saga being a *censored* he is though.

[quote name='Dazz' post='2728244' date='Sep 3 2007, 09:23 PM']Ya know, I never heard of Broly till I saw an ad for a second movie starring him in a WWE mag years ago, never seen him in action and stores don't sell Dragonball stuff.[/quote]
It's said that Broly's so *censored*ing powerful no one's defeated him, maybe except for Goku. I forgot. Been said he was the first SSJ or something.

Archived