DX II : Scorpion, John Moyer, Sapphire...Jeff Pryce!

SDL

[quote]Great CAWs scorpion. Scorpion looks very similiar to Stefan Bonnar in UFC. Dunno if that was intentional or not. BTW: Which entance is that, that you used for the DX entrance?[/quote]

LOL
That means that I look like Stefan Bonnar, I guess...I worked on 'myself' for a while...It's REALLY accurate

The entrance in the pics is Trio 01, It's actually the old DX (X-Pac, Road Dogg, and Tori) entrance. It worked really well! ;)

I think you can improve the over appeal of the gimmick if you rework some colors. Here is some changes to consider or not.
[b]Scorpion.[/b]
The #33 jersey. Make the orange to match your dx green. Same with the "B" or is it a Bangles thing? If so I'd drop it to go more with the DX gimmick. Gotta go all the way with it. Maybe even making the white side stripes and/or the "33" and match the green. Leave the black as is to counter all the green.

Match tights need to be green.

Cut scene attire isn't bad might want to consider a leather jacket as opposed to the black vest. It would look nice with you dx jersey layered under it. Keep the back lettering.

Alt dx tights. They look cool, I'd make the base tights white leaving the green D and black X. Would be similar to one of X-pac's tights.

[b]Overkill[/b] to me looks unfinished. Put some of them nifty black X green D logos around on the pants. Dress up his attire more. Got many layers left Maybe a black T shirt w/ Suck it with a down arrow logo in white lettering.

[b]Sapphire[/b]
Make her underwear dx green and make the mesh black transparent instead of white. She could use a few more details too. Jewelry, glasses, headwear, something.

As the three caws individually are fine. They just don't look like they should be together let alone in a over the top gimmick like D-X. D-X was all about the merchandise, wristbands, elbow pads, sunglasses, headbands, tights, ect nearly everything they wore was in DX colors and/or with a DX logo or lettering.

Yeah, I actually had an attire on SvR2005 where Overkill and I were wearing DX D-Generate jerseys, my pants were the black leather with scorpion down one side and the pic of the scorpion on the other leg. Overkill had a hat like mine, his pants were green like they are now.

Sapphire had an entrance attire that was a bare midriff DX jersey, the rest was the same.

Compare what I am using now to the Original DX...Triple H, HBK, and Chyna...they didn't start going 'over the top' until their later days

Thanks for the comments, though, that's the reason I posted these on this site! 8-)

BTW I can recreate the old attires I used on the old game and post pics later, if anyone would like to see it.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot...yes, it is a Bengals jersey

Oh, and one more thing LOL
I LOVE Shadowstarr and Shadowsl*t!

^^Thank you! Kinda what I was going for...

So, now I have varying opinions...which would look better, old everyone wear what they wanna wear DX or newer merchandising DX?

Ok, let me put it this way...HHH, HBK, Chyna...or HHH, Chyna, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn?

Thanks again to everyone who has submitted CAWs for my 'audition.'

There are a lot of good custom/original CAWs on this site...most of them are on my second memory card LOL

There is also a guy, nightmare666, that has made a killer stable called Darkside, members are Nightmare and Doctor Death (no, not Steve Williams LMAO)
If you get a chance to see them, check them out!

If I get permission, I will post them here, as well =D

Archived