Ashley/Jillian/Beth News

halcyon

[i]Rumors are all over the interent about whats going to happen when Ashley gets back from doing Survivor. Facts are that Ashley shouldn't be back unitl January 2008. On a side note Ashley Massaro's cartoon capture in the Smackdown intro has been taken out. Some left to think that she might be headed to Raw when she gets back and Raw is where Brian Paul and Jillian are. Now why Jillian? Because Ashley stated in her lastest myspace blog that when she gets back she will be coming for Jillian which Jillian is now a Raw Diva. Other reason why Jillian hasn't been on Raw TV for the last 2 weeks it seems as WWE doesn't want her to get mixed in with any BIG storylines seeing as why WWE has called up newest WWE Diva Beth Phoenix.
[b]
Wrestling Observer Newsletter[/b][/i]

I got this From Divas-Heaven

Poor Jillian, I hope she gets in something big soon :fedup:

ashley isn't much of a wrestler, which i y they gave her the playboy push. it would be interesting to see someone like trish or lita come back out of retirement and face candice. sorta like mic foley came back and face cena, lashley, orton, and booker for the wwe title.

Im thinking WWE is thinking that Jillian can be there to take up roster space and then when Ashley gets back Ashley might go to Raw sending Jillian back to SD just like they did with Torrie like they have said before "A blonde for a blonde".

[quote name='100%.Lise.♥' post='2366239' date='Jul 24 2007, 10:49 PM']Jillian deserves more than Ashley. Its so unfair that someone so talented has to lose to a blonde/blue haired, tattoed, stick.[/quote]
Dont forget she has plastic attachments Lise :lol:

But I just cant believe this, I thought the divas were safe from Trashley while she was off ruining Survivor, now she's basically holding Jillian back and she isnt even wrestling right now! But then again, they made one of the best divas in Lita become a slut valet instead of a wrestler, so I suppose WWE is still going downhill with their Womens Division.

ugh,
i'll say it again since no one noticed it hahaha

WWE doesn't have more then one Women's feud on one show so I say after like Beth/Mickie gets the title near the end of '07 Jillian is going to get pushed and win the title for when she feuds with Ashley. Ashley is holding Jillian back but she won't be off tv all togehter.

It makes sense for WWE to keep Jillian out of the frame so to speak whilst Beth Phoenix get's adjusted. It wouldn't make sense for WWE to debut Beth Phoenix, only for her to take a backseat on RAW whilst Jillian Hall teams with Melina, cause Phoenix would never get over, not that she is now anyway, but oh well. I personally like Beth as a face, and she was actually over last time as a face, but meh, whatever floats WWE's boat. Jillian is on the RAW brand now, and that's where the title is, so im sure she'll get her chance one day, most probably when Beth has finished her push.

Archived