126 replies to this topic

#41 Manchester*

Manchester*

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:27 PM

oh, ok then

thanks, will try it when I play the game, then I'll add the "how to" to the first post and give you guys credit

#42 Pass Me That Bong

Pass Me That Bong

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:43 PM

Ok Man, Thanks In Advance :) , I Was Thinking Nobody Cared So Thats Why My Post Of ¨You Should Take It Out¨, But It Seems Some People Cared. We Tried To Find The Glitch Because When We Saw It And The Post Was From Zurick, We Thought ¨Why Not¨And We Came Out Victorious. :P . Hopefully This Will Help A Lot Of People.

#43 .Taker 21

.Taker 21

Legend

• Banned
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:29 PM

Hey, i just had posted this in Zurick´s thread because i didn´t knew this thread existed, so for the ones that want to know how to do Zuricks skirt glitch here it is:

1:Go To Coats and choose #6, change the color to white.
2:Then go to legs and then go to tights, choose#20 and make them black.
3:Then go to man´s clothes and pick the first one and make it black.
4:Then put wristbands #1 on both arms and change the color so it fits the CAW´s skin color.
5:Then put gloves #6 and leave them white.
6:Put a make up and then move it so its layer #11 and in place of pressing a press b (thight glitch), after that it should look like the one in the pics of Zurick.
7: To finalize put thight #1 and make them black.

Thats it, as i said it should look like Zurick´s. We did it in the xbox 360 so we don´t know if it works on playstation2.

thanks for posting
i hope it works on ps2

#44 Manchester*

Manchester*

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:52 PM

ok, I've done it, and when I first saw zurick's pics I thought it was a diferent type of glitch because it surely gives the skirt a metalic look, but now that I've done it (thanks to you guys) I've realised how it's basically the same as every other "anything over jacket/coat" trick...it's just one way of taking advantage of the glitch and use it with your imagination, for example I did this

Posted Image

it was just one of infinite ways of using the glitch

and since I've already posted the main glitch which is how to put something over the coat/jacket, I feel like I don't need to explain the zurick's one

but still, thanks a lot

#45 .Taker 21

.Taker 21

Legend

• Banned
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:11 AM

i can do it i just dont like how if you dont have a shirt then you see the top of the coat so im not using it for my highlanders caws

#46 Manchester*

Manchester*

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 08:23 AM

you can use it for the higlanders, because there was this raw where they fought cade & murdoch and won, they weared white shirts with the hot rod logo because of the whole roddy piper cancer situation, so you might want to use it, I know I will because it's better than not having an highlander or having an highlander with shorts XD

Posted Image

#47 THE Protagonist

THE Protagonist

New Talent

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 03:14 PM

you can also use the tights over pants glitch to make paul london brian kendrick pants. just use pants 1.

#48 Pass Me That Bong

Pass Me That Bong

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:07 PM

ok, I've done it, and when I first saw zurick's pics I thought it was a diferent type of glitch because it surely gives the skirt a metalic look, but now that I've done it (thanks to you guys) I've realised how it's basically the same as every other "anything over jacket/coat" trick...it's just one way of taking advantage of the glitch and use it with your imagination, for example I did this

Posted Image

it was just one of infinite ways of using the glitch

and since I've already posted the main glitch which is how to put something over the coat/jacket, I feel like I don't need to explain the zurick's one

but still, thanks a lot

Lol, Yeah, Like My Cousin Said, It Was Pretty Easy When We Found Out How To Do It, But Yeah, No Problem :) . Also, Nice CAW Manchester. :lol:

#49 YOUZA SIMPLE BITCH xD

YOUZA SIMPLE BITCH xD

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Gamertag: ASK
  • SEN (PS3): None

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:43 AM

I Quick Question Does this work with female Caws ???? Please PM Me the Answer

#50 Icepick360

Icepick360
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:51 PM

Actually i dont have my game right now so i dont know if it can work with female CAWs, so if anyone else can confirm this thanks in advance.

And thanks to Joe The Videogame King, BrokenOne, The Manchester, Taker 15-0 and {lol} for caring.

#51 HellDevil666

HellDevil666
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:18 AM

*OFF TOPIC*

I Saw This Link On Gamefaqs, And I Could Help But Notice Some One Was Doing Some Thing I've Been Doing For Six Years. And That's Capitalizing The First Letter Of Each Word.

You're Lucky I'm Not Gonna Sue For Gimmick Infrindement.

P.S. Awesome Thread By The Way.

The Capitalist Bastard
HellDevil666, Find Him At www.HellDot.com

#52 Gio The Don

Gio The Don

Legend

• Members
  • 9,796 posts
  • Gamertag: GioTheDon1991

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:42 PM

if i was to do the gltich with the anything over hoodie if i had the layers like jackets then coat and i had the jacket stylized to hood up would the coat have the hood? if so this would work great for a ministry taker caw.

#53 Danimalhouse

Danimalhouse

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,802 posts
  • Gamertag: Babushkabro

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:45 PM

You can't have a jacket AND a coat

#54 UncannyOneEye

UncannyOneEye

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 10,220 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:26 AM

if i was to do the gltich with the anything over hoodie if i had the layers like jackets then coat and i had the jacket stylized to hood up would the coat have the hood? if so this would work great for a ministry taker caw.

Dang that'd be sweet =/

#55 White Leather Jacket

White Leather Jacket

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,053 posts
  • Gamertag: WhteLeathrJack
  • SEN (PS3): WhiteLeatherJack
  • Twitter: WhteLthrJack__

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:58 PM

*You can't have a jacket AND a coat*

Actually you can but you can only do that by hacking.

#56 bezerk

bezerk

Opener

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:55 PM

first of all thanks manchester for the glitches theyll come in handy but could you explain this one to me please iam not clear on what you mean sorry for this

ANYTHING OVER ANYTHING

It's basically what happens in two-toned bottoms, wristbands over gloves and anything over coat glitches, with this glitch you can add:

*shoes over bottoms
*socks over shoes
*underwear over bottoms
*wristbands over shirts

with that said do you guys have the underwear over tights glitch ( i need it so i can make a rey mysterio ww 3 attire ) any help would be great thanks

Edited by bezerk, 17 August 2007 - 02:55 PM.

#57 Manchester*

Manchester*

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:55 PM

k, let's say that you want to have shoes over pants

- pick the shoes
- pick the pants
- pick a design or any other moveable layer (anything that can move up or down in the layer section without restrictions)

- go to the layer list
- select the move option
- move the design/whatever you picked up so it is on top of the shoes like this (just dont press X or A):

- design
- shoes
- pants

- then press triangle or B

the layer list will now look like this

- pants
- shoes
- design

you can delete the design afterwards

you can do this to anything you want, if you want socks over shoes, just repeat the same process

and I dont need to write the underwear over tights glitch because IT'S THE SAME THING LIKE THE TIGHTS OVER PANTS (why can't people understand this?)

the process is absolutely the same

Edited by THE Manchester*, 17 August 2007 - 11:56 PM.

#58 bezerk

bezerk

Opener

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 10:36 AM

thanks manchester i hope you got my e-mail by the way :) just wondering what of the glitches do you use most ?

#59 OutҚast

OutҚast

Legend

• Members
  • 5,281 posts
  • Gamertag: N/A
  • SEN (PS3): N/A

Posted 22 August 2007 - 02:55 PM

Thanks alot Manchester ;)

#60 Angel With The Burnt Wings

Angel With The Burnt Wings

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:56 PM

I have found a way to basically have a new selection of hair.

First off do the ANYTHING OVER HOODIE JACKET glitch. but make sure you have the hood up.

go to layer organisation then design edit, and click the shirt. and then change the shirt to and other design to the one you had.

and then you will loose the hood. and the hair will be different. press triangle or b.

go to hair and pick one they will all look different to the picture on the left.

=]

EDIT: i have just found how to put a hat under a hood.

do as above. choose a hat, then go to layer organisation.

delete the shirt layer. and the hood will come back up. with the hat still on.

Edited by LegendKiller., 22 August 2007 - 09:01 PM.