Akuma (street fighter)

[url="http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=69318858dn4.jpg"][img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4006/69318858dn4.th.jpg[/img][/url]
URL=http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=78660854jm6.jpg][img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3096/78660854jm6.th.jpg[/img][/URL]
[url="http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=93617507xe3.jpg"][img]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/226/93617507xe3.th.jpg[/img][/url]

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Taker and Kane bros' post='1860713' date='May 15 2007, 07:40 PM'][quote name='Houston Desent' post='1859348' date='May 15 2007, 02:42 PM']the attire sucks u need to change that but besides that the hair is the closets u can get to akuma's hair so just change up the attire............[/quote]
what should i use then???? huh?
[/quote]

Don't ask people to post a reply whether it's good or bad if you're just going to smart off the moment they do. Your response here is terribly juvenile.

From what I can tell (which isn't a lot, since the pictures are very, very small and taken at an angle, making it difficult to judge the caw's morphing), it looks good except for the kanji on the back. There's actually the same kanji from the game somewhere in the japanese or chinese characters, or one that's terribly similar. Just make that one as big as possible, layer it over itself a few times if you have to, but don't use big block designs to make the kanji; it's not supposed to look all nice and clean like that, it's supposed to look like a result of ultimate magical/mystical/whatever rage.

Dunno about the hair, but it does look good enough there. If there's a better hairpiece, I dunno what it would be. Mouth should be a little wider, head height should be a little shorter, eyebrows should be thicker and lowered a touch, nose should be wider if possible. Personally, I like comic book-style proportions, so I'd make the head smaller overall (proportionately), shorten the neck, and generally beef up the body some. It also looks like you used some tights, but he should have pants. Could be wrong because of the clarity of the pics, though.

Please, don't ever use "huh?" after a question again. It makes you sound like you're 5 years old, and it really goes a long way towards making people dislike you.

[quote name='Chupacabra24' post='2116519' date='Jun 24 2007, 10:03 AM'][quote name='Taker and Kane bros' post='1860713' date='May 15 2007, 07:40 PM'][quote name='Houston Desent' post='1859348' date='May 15 2007, 02:42 PM']the attire sucks u need to change that but besides that the hair is the closets u can get to akuma's hair so just change up the attire............[/quote]
[/quote]

Don't ask people to post a reply whether it's good or bad if you're just going to smart off the moment they do. Your response here is terribly juvenile.

From what I can tell (which isn't a lot, since the pictures are very, very small and taken at an angle, making it difficult to judge the caw's morphing), it looks good except for the kanji on the back. There's actually the same kanji from the game somewhere in the japanese or chinese characters, or one that's terribly similar. Just make that one as big as possible, layer it over itself a few times if you have to, but don't use big block designs to make the kanji; it's not supposed to look all nice and clean like that, it's supposed to look like a result of ultimate magical/mystical/whatever rage.

Dunno about the hair, but it does look good enough there. If there's a better hairpiece, I dunno what it would be. Mouth should be a little wider, head height should be a little shorter, eyebrows should be thicker and lowered a touch, nose should be wider if possible. Personally, I like comic book-style proportions, so I'd make the head smaller overall (proportionately), shorten the neck, and generally beef up the body some. It also looks like you used some tights, but he should have pants. Could be wrong because of the clarity of the pics, though.

Please, don't ever use "huh?" after a question again. It makes you sound like you're 5 years old, and it really goes a long way towards making people dislike you.
[/quote]
im so sorry could you pleassssee ever forgive me, i feel awful. (if you think i was being serius with that comment then you mite be 5 yrs old) ooooooohhhh by the way GREAT COME BACK MAN I MEAN THAT HURT GEEZZZ

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Taker and Kane bros' post='2137710' date='Jun 26 2007, 11:25 PM'][quote name='Chupacabra24' post='2116519' date='Jun 24 2007, 10:03 AM'][quote name='Taker and Kane bros' post='1860713' date='May 15 2007, 07:40 PM'][quote name='Houston Desent' post='1859348' date='May 15 2007, 02:42 PM']the attire sucks u need to change that but besides that the hair is the closets u can get to akuma's hair so just change up the attire............[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
im so sorry could you pleassssee ever forgive me, i feel awful. (if you think i was being serius with that comment then you mite be 5 yrs old) ooooooohhhh by the way GREAT COME BACK MAN I MEAN THAT HURT GEEZZZ
[/quote]

Never said it was a comeback. It's the truth. And you just reinforced my opinion that you're immature as hell.

Archived