Professional NonStop Wrestling!!!! ITS MY SHOW!!!

JohnStone1987

Professional NonStop Wrestling(PNW)

PNW Chairman: Vince McMahon
RAW GM: Shane McMahon
SMACKDOWN! GM: Teddy Long

Brands: 3

Monday Night RAW USA Network
Wednesday Night Mayhem: Fox Network
Friday Night SMACKDOWN!: CW Network

PPV's
------

September: Fall Brawl
October: Halloween NightMare
November:Buried Alive Tournament
December: Holiday Bash
January:New Years Demolition
Febuarary: Battle of the Brands
March:Road To The TOP!(Wrestlemania)
April Spring Bash
May: Battle of the Brands II
June: Survival of THE FITEST!!
July:Independence Day
August: SummerBash

PPV's info
----------

Fall Brawl ------- PPV With Mayhem only
Halloween Nightmare-----RAW Only
Buried Alive Tournament--------ALL Brands enter the tournament winner gets Buried Alive winner and number 1 Contender for any Brands top championship.

Holiday Bash----Smackdown
New Years Demolition---Mayhem!
Battle Of The BRands----ALL battle in fans voting in matches
Road to the TOP!---ALL
SpringBash---RAW
Battle Of The Brands II---ALL
Anything Goes---ALL-- Superstars battle in 2 hour elimantion match winner earns spot for any brands Top Championship
Independence Day---RAW
SummerBash----ALL!!!

Titles
--------

RAW:

PNW Champion: (VACANT)
Intercontinental Champion:(Johnny Nitro)
Womens title:(Lita)
European Title:(Lashley)
Tag Team Title:(Degeneration-X)

SMACKDOWN!

World HeavyWeight Champion:(Batista)
United States Champion: (Chris Beniot)
CruiserWeight:(Gregory Helms)
Hardcore:(Snitsky)
TAG TEAM(Kane and UnderTaker)

MAYHEM!

PNW World Champion: (Randy Orton)
International Champion:(Johnny Tapia)
Tag Team Titles:(Cryme Tyme)
TV Title: (Tank Wesley)
Chaos Title:(The Maker)

Ok sorry to keep you all waiting but here you go!

Sup guys! Heres the start of my fed. PNW! Hope you all enjoy.

Professional NonStop Wrestling(PNW)

PNW Chairman: Vince McMahon
RAW GM: Shane McMahon
SMACKDOWN! GM: Stephanie McMahon
MAYHEM! GM: Steve Troy

Brands: 3

Monday Night RAW USA Network
Wednesday Night Mayhem: Fox Network
Friday Night SMACKDOWN!: CW Network

THE SHOWS!!!!

SAN ANTONIO TEXAS [color=#CC0000]MONDAY NIGHT RAW!

RAW:

Intercontinental Champion:(VACANT)
Womens title:(VACANT)
European Title:(VACANT)
Tag Team Title:(VACANT)

Shane McMahons music hits as the GM of RAW comes down to the ring. He grabs a microphone

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Monday Night RAW!"

The crowd goes wild.

"Tonight since we all have no champions its time to crown some! Tonight will be Super Crazy VS Nitro for the intercontinental Championship. Also it will The Big Show VS John Cena to crown the PNW Champion!---Edge music hits as he comes down with Lita.

"Why the hell am I not in the main event? Im the Rated R SUPERSTAR! I should be the PNW Champion!"He exclaims

"Well you do have a title shot tonight but it aint for the PNW Championship, no no, its Edge 1 on 1 with Lashley for the European Championship!" Shane yells.

Edge thinks a minute.

"FINE! I;ll do it! But in the near future i want that title shot!" Edge says
"Ok EDGE maybe as far as Lita goes she goes 1 on 1 with Torrie Wilson for the Womens title!"Shane says.

COMMERCIAL

Match 1 Umaga VS Vito
Umaga Smaoans Spikes Vito for the 3 count.

<<<<<BACKSTAGE>>>>>>

John Cena is being interviewed by Todd Grisham

"Now John I was wondering if i could get your thoughts on tonights main event for the PNW Championship?"
"Big Show 500 pounds,7 feet tall Giant! Big Show Tonights not gonna be your night! As you will fall to a FU! You Cant See Me!" He walks off

Match 2 Nitro Vs Super Crazy
Nitro w/Melina Do there entrnace as Super Crazy comes down to the ring. Super Crazy hits his moonsault as Melina had the referee distracted. Super Crazy goes over to Melina and tries to grab her but then Nitro rolls him up for the title as he grabs the tights.

Match 3 DX VS Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch for the PNW TAG Team Titles

Triple H hit the pedegree on Cade for the win

Commercial

Match 4 Mickie James vs Lita for the womens champion

Edge came down and grabbed the referee as Lita hit Mickie with the title and pinned her.

<<<BACKSTAGE>>>>

Carlito is sitting backstage when Nitro and Melina walks by.
"Hey Carlito take a look at the New Intercontinetal Champion."Melina says
"Cool"Carlito says
"Im the best intercontinetal Champion ever!"Nitro yells
"Next week Nitro you and Me! Thats cool" Carlito says

They walk off

Match 4 Edge VS Bobby Lashley for the PNW European title

Lita tried many times to get involved in the match up. Edge went for a spear on Lashley but Lashley side stepped and Edge ran right through the Ref. Mickie James came down and started a cat fight with Lita. Edge turned his attention to them.Lashley came from behind and gave Edge the dominator. He then pinned him for the 3 count.

Mickie James helped Lashley to the back as Lashley held his new European championship high.

<<<<<BACKSTAGE>>>> Candace Michelle is walking around when she hears an evil laugh behind her. She turns around and sees The Boogeyman with worms hanging out of his mouth! She screams and runs away

Match 5 John Cena Vs The Big Show for the PNW Championship

John Cena hit the FU on Big Show but turned around into A SPEAR! By Edge. Edge then spears Big Show ending the match as a DQ. Edge was seen standing tall as RAW Went off the Air

--------------------

[b] [/b]WEDNESDAY NIGHT MAYHEM!!!

Steve Troy makes his way to the ring. The GM.

"Like Mondays lets get every title on the line! For the TV Title it will be Tank Wesley VS JBL!"

Commercial

Match 1 Tank Wesley VS JBL For PNW TV title

Tank ducks under a Clothesline from Hell and nails JBL with a DDT then a Houston Hangover for the win.

Commercial

Match 2 Joy Giovanni VS Jillian Hall for Womens championship
Jillian Hall with some help from the ropes defeats Giovanni for the womens championship.

Match 3 Johnny Tapia VS Chris Roman for the International Championship

Tapia wins after hitting a 5 Star from the top.

Commercial

Match 4 Randy Orton VS Booker T for World Title

Richard Orton ran down and hit a RCO on Booker T that allowed Randy to capitalize and hit a RKO for the win.

[indent] [/indent]FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!!!! (Los Angeles,CA)

World HeavyWeight Champion:(VACANT)
United States Champion: (VACANT)
CruiserWeight:(VACANT)
Hardcore:(VACANT)
TAG TEAM(VACANT)

Stephanie McMahons music ends as she standing in the ring.
"Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown!"
Crowd cheers
"tonight all titles will be spoken for. For the United states Championship 1 on 1 it will be Psicosis vs Joey Mercury, also tonight it will be Rey Mysterio VS Kid Kash for the CruiserWeight championship! and for the Tag Team Titles it will be The Brother of Destruction VS The Hardy Boyz!, And for the Main Event it will be Batista VS Chris Beniot for the World HeavyWeight Championship!" She exclaims

Commercial

Match 1 Hardcore NO DQ for Hardcore Title. Regal VS Snitsky.

Snitsky beats Regal with a powerslam on a chair and the 3 count.

<<<<BACKSTAGE>>>
Stephanie McMahon is in her office when Mr.Kennedy enters

"MRRRRRRRRR KENNEDDYYYYYYYYY, is in the building."He says
"Hello Mr. Kennedy what can I do for you?" Steph asks
"I want a title shot." He exclaims
"Not tonight,every title match is booked"She says.
"Next week then, give me the title shot to any of your matches"Kennedy says
"Tell you what Kennedy go get ready for your match and i will think about your title" She says
He leaves

Match 2 B.O.D VS The Hardy Boyz

Both Brothers Chokeslammed Both Hardyz for the win and the titles.

Commercial

<<<BACKSTAGE>>>

Kid Kash runs into Rey Mysterio

"Hey Mysterio after tonight when I hit my Dead Level on you it will be over" Kash says
"Kash your just one move away from the 6-1-9!" Mysterio says walking off

Match 3 Psicosis VS joey Mercury

Mercury isnt the same man after the betrayal from MNM but he was able to pin Psicosis with a leg drop and the win.

Commercial

Match 4 Mysterio VS kid Kash for Cruiserweight championship

Mysterio counters the Dead Level into a 619 and he pins Kid Kash for the victory!

After the match Kid Kash attacks Rey Mystrerio leaving him in the ring after a vicious Dead Level.

<<<<BACKSTAGE>>>

Stephanie McMahon is in her office on the phone.

"Yes shane tonights gonna be a good night. Well Dad is on his way to RAW Next Week then to each one of our shows throughout the week." she says

Commercial

Match 5 Kennedy VS Viscera

Kennedy pins Viscera after a Kenton Bomb

Match 6 Batista VS Chris Beniot for PNW World Heavyweight Championship

Batista BatistaBombs Beniot for the victory

................................................................................
................................................................................
MONDAY NIGHT RAW-USA NETWORK SEPTEMBER-San Diego,CA

European Title:(Bobby Lashley)
Tag Team Title:(DX)

The fireworks end as Vince McMahon and Shane O Mac make there way to the ring.
they climb in as Vince grabs a mic.

"Ladies and Gentlemen,welcome to the second week of P.N.W!"
The crowd goes wild.

"After seeing all the shows last week I got to say im impressed with all the superstars and GM's for putting on there best. But i need to shake things up around here so throughout the next few weeks im gonna be scouting for new talent. As far as tonight goes, We still dont have a PNW Champion. so far RAW is in last place!"
Vince says

Shane gets on the mic.

"I know dad, theres one superstar who knows the reason to this.Last week Edge interfered in my main event."shane says
"Well then Edge I want to see you right out here front and center!" Vince yells.

"ON THIS DAY! I SEE CLEARLY NOW!"Edge;s music hits as he makes his way to the ring W/Lita.

The Rated R Superstar grabs a microphone.

"Now EDGE I'd like to know why you screwed over RAW's Main Event last week."Vince says.
"Because im the Rated R Super-
"SHUT UP!"VINCE YELLS
"I know your the Rated R Superstar that gives you no reason to screw over MY Main EVENT! so i;ll tell you what im gonna do. Next Month Sunday October 30 at Halloween Nightmare it will be John Cena VS Big Show VS Edge for the PNW Championship!"Vince says.
"As far as tonight goes,Edge you got both Cena and Big Show in a handicap match."Shane says.
"THATS NOT FAIR!"Edge yells.

JOHN CENAS MUSIC HITS. AS THE CROWD GOES WILD. he makes his way to the ring.

He grabs a microphone.
"YO YO YO YO YOOOOOOO!" Cena says.
"What the hell do you want Cena?"Edge yells
John Cena gets in the face of Edge.
"The Rated R Superstar,Edge, wants to come down to the ring,interfere in last weeks main event. The backstabber Rated R StupidStar with his slut girlfriend wants a title shot.Well tell you what Edge seeing as how I owe you a favor from last week--

Big Shows music hits as he comes out to the stage and stands there.Glaring at Edge and Cena.

Edge gets on the mic.

"What the hell do you want Fat man?"Edge yells.
Big Show keeps glaring and finaly points to Cena. Edge turns around and walks into a FU from Cena.

Commercial

Backstage we see Edge being helped through the locker room Area by Lita. All of a sudden they stop.
The Camera turns towards John Cena standing there. Edge has a look of horror on his face as they go another way.

Match 1 Johnny Nitro W/ Melina VS Carlito Intercontinental Championship.

Carlito and Nitro both go at it. Melina grabbed Carlitos Leg. This allowed Nitro to roll Carlito up and with some help from the ropes defeated Carlito.

Backstage Edge and Lita keep walking as Edge is on his own power now then they stop.
The Camera turns towards Big Show glaring at them. Edge and Lita turn around. Before they can move Cena is 10 feet away from them.Doing his signature "You cant see me! Taunt". Trapped between his oponets for tonight. Edge and Lita turn around and run into the GM Office. Leaving Cena and Show glaring at them.

COMMERCIAL

Match 2. Lashley VS Paul Burchill for European Championship

Lashley Dominator to Burchill and the 3 count for the retain.

PROMO On the Titantron we see a black background,
In White words....

MONDAY NIGHTS WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER.HE IS COMING TO RAW.............LT PLAYER

BACKSTAGE!!!!

Edge and Lita are in Shane McMahons office.
"Shane What the hell do you think your doing?Abusing your power and putting me in the handicap match tonight. Im the Rated R Superstar. I Deserve to be champion. Im sick of Cena and Show following us around. Do something!" Edge yells.

"For the last time Edge shut up! Im sick of you running around here running your mouth! Last week you interfered in my main event.Because of you Edge RAW has no Champion. Now because of that Edge this is my punishment to you" Shane says.

"Screw you Shane! Im gonna sue that old man of yours. This is not fair!"Edge says.

Shane loses it
Shane grabs Edge and slams him into the wall.
"IF YOU EVER DISRESPECT MY FAMILY NAME AGAIN! I GUARANTEE YOU!YOU WILL REGRET IT!"Shane yells.

John Cena walks in.
":Oh damn uh Hi..gang am I interupting something?"Cena asks.
"Not at all John."shane says letting his hands off Edge.
"Edge you messed with the wrong Marine Soldier, you interfered last week. Tonight im gonna make you pay"John says staring at Edge.

Commercial

Match 3 Lance Cade VS Boogeyman

Boogeyman came out with worms hanging out of his mouth. He defeated Cade.

Match 4 Melina W/Nitro VS Torrie Wilson

Nitro had the referee distraced as Melina hit Wilson over the head wqith her shoe.The ref counted 3. After the match Carlito charged the ring and attacked Nitro. The fight had to be seperated by officials. Obviously this rivalry aint done yet.

Commercial

Nitro W/Melina are in Shane McMahons office.

"Shane!I want Nitro out of here!"Nitro says
"Ok Nitro tell you what at Halloween Nightmare Nitro VS Carlito 1 on 1 in a No DQ Match for the intercontinetal Championship" Shane says.

Nitro shakes his head and walks off.

Commercial

Match 5 Super Crazy VS Umaga

Crazy had no chance.No cruiserweight speed as Umaga bulldozed right through him for the 3 count after a viscious Samoan spike.

Match 6 Triple H W/Shawn Micheals VS Vito

One Pedigree later Vito was done.

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE.....

Shane McMahons in his office sitting on the chair. Talking on the cell phone.
"Yeah Steph,Dad left here awhile ago. He;ll be on Mayhem Wednesday Night.....--
Knocking at the door.
"Steph I gotta go. Talk to you later"Shane says hanging up just as Mickie James is walking in.
"Hey Mickie can I help you?" shane says.
"Yes I was wondering if I could get a title shot against Lita at Halloween Nightmare?"Mickie says.
"Yes Absoutley im having a problem with Edge and Lita right now as well. So tell you what Mickie At Halloween Nightmare,October 30 Mickie James 1 on 1 with Lita for the Womens championship."Shane says.

COMMERCIAL

MAIN EVENT Handicap Edge W/Lita VS Big Show and John Cena

Cena and Big Show used there power to destroy Edge. One Chokeslam and an FU later Edge was defeated. Cena nodded at Show as did Show. Raw goes off the air.

[img]http://www.goxland.it/the619/Immagini%20generali/raw_logo.jpg[/img]

Shows coming!!!!

[b] [/b][color=#CC6600][size=4] WEDNESDAY NIGHT MAYHEM!!

Tag Team Titles:(VACANT)
Womens Champion (Jillian Hall)

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Fireworks end as CEO Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring. The crowd goes wild!

"Last week on Mayhem debuts on Television the show did a very good rating.So for that I thank you to your fans. Now down to bussiness. Tonight! As Mayhem makes his way to its first Ever Pay Per View Fall Brawl in a few weeks. Its time for some Match making! At Fall Brawl the PNW World Champion Randy Orton will defend his World Title. The opponet would be announced later-JBL's music hits.

He makes his Limo entrance.

"Mr.McMahon I want Randy at fall brawl for the PNW World Championship" JBL says
"Well JBL tell you what, tonight we will have a 6 man battle royal elimantion match to determined the Number 1 contender at Fall Brawl" Vince says

"No way! I was out here first!"JBL Says

Tank Wesleys music hits as the crowd goes wild.

He climbs in the ring with his TV Championship.
"First of all hellp to you MR.McMahon"Tank says shaking hands.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?GET OUT OF HERE YOUR RUINING MY TITLE OPPERTUNITY!" JBL yells.
"Look JBL! Mayhem and PNW are brand new! Im here to make an impact! Even if that means kicking your ass 2 weeks in a row!"Tank says

"Wait a minute now gentlemen! Let me find 4 other superstars in the back for tonights Battle Royal."Mr McMahon says.
He then leaves the ring. JBL Seizes the oppertunity. He Clotheslines from Hell Tank Wesley. JBL stands over a fallen Tank Wesley.

Commercial

Match 1 Jillian Hall VS Christy Hemme

Hemme defeats Hall by DQ as Joy Giovanni stormed the ring and attacked Jillian Hall.Soon all 3 ladies were involved

Mr McMahon came out

"Hold on! At Fall Brawl! You 3 ladies will be in a triple Threat Match for the Mayhems Womens championship.

BACKSTAGE

JBL is walking back to his locker room when he passes Tank Wesley.
"Hey Punk tonight your going down!"JBL Says.
"Oh Yeah? Tonight you will just be another superstar that gets ...ELIMANTED!" Tank says walking off.

Match 2 Great Khali VS Tom Samson.

Great Khali destroys Tom Samson for the 3 count

Commercial

Match 3 Richard Orton VS RedWolf

One RCO later Richard was victorious

COMMERCIAL

MAIN EVENT!!!!

1 contenders match

6.JBL
5.Tank Wesley
4.HardCore Holly
3.Booker T
2/The Maker
1. Bam Bam Bigelow

JBL elimantes Bam Bam Begelow with a clothesline from hell
Holly Elimantes Maker with the Alabama Slam
Booker T pins Holly with some rope leverage
Tank Wesley pins Booker T with a Houston Hangover
Tank avoids JBL's powerbombs and hits the Houston Hangover for the victory!

JBL Attacks Wesley leaving him lying in the middle of the ring

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
week 2
Topeka,Kansas

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!!!!

United States Champion: (Mercury)
CruiserWeight:(Rey Mysterio)
TAG TEAM(Kane and Undertaker)

Fireworks end as Joey Mercury makes his way to the ring. He grabs a microphone.
"Last week i won the US title. I defeated Pscicosis. Now you people are looking at the greatest US Champion of all time.No one can take this away from me!" Mercury says.

Chris Beniots music hits.

"Tell you what Mercury me and you tonight for your US Championship"Beniot says
"Beniot i will face you tonight but my title will not be on the line" Mercury says

Stephanie McMahon comes on the titantron

"Mercury your disresepcting the History of the US Belt right here right now for the United States Championship will be Chris Beniot VS Joey Mercury.Start the match" Steph said.

Match 1 Mercury VS Beniot for United States Championship

Beniot makes Mercury tap out to the crossface.

Commercial

Match 2 Snitsky VS Regal for HardCore title

Snitsky wins after a pumphandle slam through the table.

Backstage Stepahnie McMahon is in her office when Kennedy comes in

"MRRRRRRR Kennedyyyyyyy" He says
"Hello Ken let me guess you want your title shot right?"She says
"Yes Stephanie last week I beat that fatass Viscera. Wheres my title shot?"Ken asks
"Kennedy you got your title shot tonight you go 1-1 with Batista!"Steph says leaving

Commercial

Match 3 Hardy Boyz VS Viscera and Psicosis
A twist of Fate and Swanton Bomb later Viscera was done for as the Hardyz picked up the win.

The Brothers of destruction ran down and attacked the Hardyz leaving them motionless with Chokeslams.

Mr McMahons music hits
"Kane and Taker. This rivalry between you and The Hardyz aint done yet. Next week on Smackdown it will be Kane and Taker VS The Hardyz for the Tag titles in a Ladder Match!" McMahon says.

commercial

Match 4 Chavo Guerrero VS Kurt Angle

An olympic slam as kurt gets chavo to tap out to the ankle lock.

BACKSTAGE!!!!
Rey Mysterio gets in the face of Kid Kash.
"Last week Kash i beat you with a 619 then you attacked me. This week you wont attack me," Mysterio says

Commercial

Match 5 Rey Mysterio VS Kid Kash

Droppin Da Dime into a 619 for the win by Mysterio

Match 6 Batista VS Ken Kennedy PNW World HeavyWeight Championship

Batista BastistaBombs Kennedy for the win and retain.

• 2 weeks later...
ok guys check back tonight for more shows!!!!!

[img]http://wwe.cigogne.org/images/wwe.cigogne.org/new_raw_logo_top.jpg[/img]

Week 3
New York,NY

NEW ROSTER GM Shane McMahon

Big Show
Lance Cade
Carlito
Super Crazy
Edge
Torrie
Melina
Candace
Lita
Triple H
Nitro
John Cena
Lashley
Shawn Micheals
Boogeyman
Paul Burchill
Umaga
Vito
Mickie James
RVD
The Sandman
Matt Striker
Sabu
Tommy Dreamer
David Glory

Stables
Degeneration X (HHH,Shawn Micheals)
Rated R (Edge,Lita)

Fireworks end as JR and King welcome us to the show!
Edges Music hits as he and Lita make there way to the ring followed by a crowd full of boos.
They enter.

"Ladies and Gentlemen feast your eyes upon the Rated R Couple. My lovley Lady Lita the PNW Womens Champion! and next month at Halloween NightMare I EDGE! The Rated R SuperStar will walk out the NEW PNW Champion."Edge says.
He continues.
"You people you Boo me and Lita cause deep down inside you know were way better than you. Thats why Cena and Big Show arnt even in my league! let alone even qualify to be in the Main Event against The Rated R Superstar,-
Big Shows music hits.

Edge and Lita escape the ring and walk up the ramp just as Big Show climbs into the ring. Big Show glare at them up the ramp as Edge and Lita are staring back walking backwards. All of a sudden Cenas music hits. John Cena runs down and jumps Edge braw;ing with him all the way down to the ring.They both slide in as Big Show gets involved in the brawl. Cena hits an FU to Edge. But then Big Show ambushes Cena from behind nailing him with a huge chokeslam leaving both of his opponets lying in the middle of the ring.

BACKSTAGE!!!!!!!

Shane McMahon is in his office when theres a knock at the door.
David Glory enters a newcomer on the RAW Roster.
"Hello GM"Glory says.entering
"Welcome to Monday Night RAW David Glory your looking good you ready for your match tonight?" Shane says
"Yes Sir i am ready" David says leaving

Commercial

Match 1 David Glory VS Tommy Dreamer
Glory makes easy work of DReamer after dropping Dreamer with a modified Swinging NeckBreaker. 1..............2.................3 Glory wins. After the match Matt Striker attacked David Glory with a steel chair before yelling.
"I AM YOUR TEACHER! YOU WILL RESPECT ME!" then leaving

commercial

Match 2 RVD and Sabu VS Lance Cade and Matt Striker
Striker knocked out the referee by "accident". Cade took out RVD and Sabu with a steel chair. Striker pinned RVD but with no referee this allowed David Glory to come down and get himself a piece of Matt Striker. Glory got into the ring and went after Matt Striker but Striker ditched the ring and ran through the crowd. Glory turns his attention to Cade and dropped Cade with his Modified Swinging Neckbreaker. This allowed RVD to hit the 5 star and the pinfall.

BACKSTAGE!!!We see Matt Striker running through the backstage area. He passes The Boogeyman with worms hanging out of his mouth. Striker looks sick and keeps running. He then runs into his locker room. The camera stops at the door. Inside we hear Striker Scream and a chair shot. All of a sudden The door flies open and Striker falls into the hallway.

"Oh My God King Matt Striker is down who was in his locker room?" JR Yells
"No idea King but somebody nailed him-
We see David Glory walk out holding a steel chair as the crowd goes wild.

Commercial

Match 3 Umaga VS Paul Burchill
A samoan Spike later and Burchill was finsihed

Match 4 Mickie James VS Melina W/Nitro

Carlito ran down and started a brawl with Nitro on the outside of the ring. DRawing Melinas attention she turned to the brawl. Mickie James hit Melina from behind with that devasting Mick Kick to the back of the head for the 3 count. After the match Lita ran down and hit Mickie James in the head with the womens title.

Commercial

Match 5 Super Crazy VS Bobby Lashley
A dominator for the pinfall and the victory by Lashley

We see John Cena walking backstage as he gets ready for the main event.

Commercial

Backstage we see DX out in the parking lot wearing the Tag Team titles around there waist.
"So Shawn being the tag team champions you know it feels pretty good."HHH Says
"I know Hunter, even though theres like no other stables on the RAW Roster yet for us to compete against" Shawn says
"You know Shawn thats right but shaneO is in his office on the phone aquiring new talents all we have to do is just wait. You know Shawn give it time."Triple H says.
"Give it time huh Hunter? I got an idea since were not gonna be dfending our Titles anytime soon lets have fun with them you got the spray paint?"Shawn asks
"Yeah as always NO SHAWN! were not gonna do I think were gonna do"HHH Says
Shaking the bottle "OH YEAH WE ARE!" Shawn says as he sprays DX on his tag team title.
"You know Shawn that looks pretty good."HHH says laughing
Coughing "Thanks I got some into my lungs-cough cough cough" Shawn says walking off
Looking into Camera "And if you aint down with that then we got 2 words for ya!"Triple H says smiling and leaving.
"SUCK IT!" Fans yells

Commercial

Match 6 John Cena VS Edge Street Fight

Both superstars went at it when it finally ended when Show charged the ring and chokelsma both Edge and Cena through both announce tables.

[img]http://www.pwwew.net/ppv/wcw/mayhem2000.jpg[/img]

PNW Mayhem Results up later!! ignore the WCW lol

[b][/b][size="5"][/size WEDNESDAY NIGHT MAYHEM] Week 3

NEW ROSTER GM Steve Troy

JBL
Randy Orton
Booker T
Davari
Great Khali
Hardcore Holly
Jillian Hall
Richard Orton
RedWolf
BlueWolf
The Maker
Eli Trevor
Tank Wesley
Johnny Tapia
Chris Roman
Bam Bam Begelow
Tom Samson
Jesse James
Quiz
SideWalk Joe
Christy Hemme
Kim Strend
Joy Giovanni
JTG
SHAD
Mike Knox
CM Punk
Test
Christopher Daniels

Stables:

Cryme Tyme
Team X (Daniels,Test)
The Legend Killers (Richard and Randy Orton)
Team Wolf (RedWolf and BlueWolf)

FIREWORKS END! AS THE SHOW KICKS OFF!

JBL's music hits as he makes he usual Limo Entrance carrying a mic. He enters the ring.
"This Sunday At Fall Brawl I will destroy Tank Wesley and take his TV championship. Now as for tonight, I will send a message to The Villian!" Jbl says.

The crowd boo. JBL Continues.
"Yeah boo me but after this week I will win MY TV Championship. At Fall Brawl. I will destroy Tank and walk out the new TV champion!-- Tank Wesley music hits as the crowd goes wild.
The Villian storms the ring and attacks JBL. The two brawl until referees have to break it up. Tank wasn't done yet as he broke through the security barrier that was restraining him and charges towards JBL again this time jumping over the top rope and flying into the crowd of officials restraining JBL. The Crowd goes wild. GM Steve Troy comes out.

"Security get these 2 superstars under control! and get them both out of here! seeing as how the two of you cant wait till sunday im putting you in a match right here tonight! and your match This Sunday will be a steel cage match!" Steve Troy says leaving.

Commercial

BACKSTAGE

JBL is in his locker room just steaming about the brawl. All of a sudden Tank Wesley charges in and attacks JBL swinging lefts and rights.
"Oh My God! The Villian is just on fire get him under control!"Says commentary.

Tank Wesley is finally restrained by Security as JBL tries to get up.

Match 1 Eli Trevor VS Bam Bam Begelow #1 Contender match for International Championship

Winner after hitting the Eli Sky. (Modified Wicked Frog Splash) Eli Trevor defeats Begelow to gain a title shot at Fall Brawl.

Backstage we see Cryme Tyme.

Jtg is dancing while SHAD is beatboxing.
"YO!YO!YO!YO!YO!YO!YO!Cryme Tyme in De Hizzle Ready to wizzle tizzle Tag Team Tizzle" JTG starts Rapping.
He keeps dancing.

Then we see The Legend Killers walk into view. Cryme Tyme stops and turns towards them.

"Well whats up Nizzle?" Richard Orton says.
"Yo yo yo fo shizzle"Randy chimes in.
"Tonight in the Tag Team title tournament. You nizzles are going down as The Legend Killers will Win."Richard Orton says.
"YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO! Cryme Tyme is here ready to make an impact. So tonight we will win! Fo Shizle!" Shad says.
JTG extends his hand
"YO! Wizzle sizzle oizzle tizzle" JTG says grabbing Randy Ortons hand and doing Cryme Tyme handshakes. Randy looks confused. JTG ends it.
"Yo yo come on dog gotta snap it" JTG says snapping his fingers.

Randy looks to Richard with a dumbfounded look.

"Whatever guys we;ll see you out there" The Legend Killers say walking off.

JTG waits till there gone.
"Yo yo how much you get?"Shad says
"About 10 bucks and some pocket lint."JTG says

They do the Cryme Tyme handshake.

COMMERCIAL

Match 2 Kim Strend VS Joy Giovanni

Kim Strend picks up the win after hitting a DDT on Giovanni. After the match Kim was celebrating until Jillian Hall came down and hit Kim Strend with a flower Vase lying her out. She then grabs a microphone.
"You people are looking at the most impact Diva on TV! I will challenge any Diva off any Brand to a match at Fall Brawl! I will proove that no one messes with Jillian Hall!" She says leaving

BACKSTAGE!!!
GM Steve Troy is sitting in his office taking a deep breath.
"Man its complete Mayhem Tonight!"Steve says. Theres a knock at the door.
"Come in!" Steve says.

Booker T enters along with Chris Roman.

"Evening Gentlemen what can I do for you?" Steve asks.
"Mr. Troy this sunday at Fall Brawl I;d like a title shot for the World Championship." Booker T Says
"Me too Sir" Roman says
"Ok i like the idea This Sunday! Randy Orton VS Booker T VS Chris Roman for the PNW World Championship in a Triple Threat match!"Steve says.

Commercial

Match 3 The Maker VS Quiz PNW Chaos Championship.

Winner and Still Champion THe Maker after a vicious Powerbomb on a steel chair.

Match 4 TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT ELIMANTION. One member from each team is elimanted the whole team is gone.

Team Wolf
The Legend Killers
Cryme Tyme
Team X
Davari and Great Khali

Order of elimantion!

Great Khali elimanted RedWolf after a huge Double Chokeslam.
Test elimanted Davari with a huge boot and some Angel Wings by Christopher Daniels.
Randy Orton RKO'd Test for the elimination.
Shad laid Randy out with a boot and picked up Richard Orton as Cryme Tyme hit the G9 for the pinfall and there first Tag Team champion Reign.

Commercial

BACKSTAGE!!!

We The Legend Killers in there locker room as Richard Orton is rubbing his neck still feeling the effects of that G9.
"Man we had it too" richard says
"Yeah dont even worry about it. But at Sunda's Fall Brawl. You got my back right?"Randy asks
"Yeah man you know it" Richard says.

Match 5 Mike Knox VS CM Punk

Knox tapped to the Anaconda Viceroy as CM Punk made his debut known.

Match 6 Hardcore Holly VS Tom Samson

Holly wins after hitting the Alabama Slam for the 3 count.

Backstage

Tank The Villian Wesley comes walking out of his locker room surrounded by Security. He glares at them and makes his way to the ring.

Commercial

MAIN EVENT!!! JBL VS Tank Wesley Special Referee Jesse James

"Holy Crap its a special referee match. I guess Steve Troy does want to keep things under control until the Cage match this Sunday" Commentary says

JBL hit a clothesline from Hell on Tank Wesley he went for the pinfall. James took more than a second to count as Wesley kicked out at 2. JBL was Livid. he got in the face of Jesse James. JBL went outside and grabbed a chair. Jesse James took it from him and hit JBL in the head with it. He then leveled Tank Wesley with it. The show came to an end.

NEW ROSTER GM Steve Troy

JBL
Randy Orton
Booker T
Davari
Great Khali
Hardcore Holly
Jillian Hall
Richard Orton
RedWolf
BlueWolf
The Maker
Eli Trevor
Tank Wesley
Johnny Tapia
Chris Roman
Bam Bam Begelow
Tom Samson
Jesse James
Quiz
SideWalk Joe
Christy Hemme
Kim Strend
Joy Giovanni
JTG
SHAD
Mike Knox
CM Punk
Test
Christopher Daniels

Stables:

Cryme Tyme
Team X (Daniels,Test)

JBL's music hits as he makes he usual Limo Entrance carrying a mic. He enters the ring.
"This Sunday At Fall Brawl I will destroy Tank Wesley and take his TV championship. Now as for tonight, I will send a message to The Villian!" Jbl says.

"Yeah boo me but after this week I will win MY TV Championship. At Fall Brawl. I will destroy Tank and walk out the new TV champion!-- Tank Wesley music hits as the crowd goes wild.
The Villian storms the ring and attacks JBL. The two brawl until referees have to break it up. Tank wasn't done yet as he broke through the security barrier that was restraining him and charges towards JBL again this time jumping over the top rope and flying into the crowd of officials restraining JBL. The Crowd goes wild. GM Steve Troy comes out.

"Security get these 2 superstars under control! and get them both out of here! seeing as how the two of you cant wait till sunday im putting you in a match right here tonight! and your match This Sunday will be a steel cage match!" Steve Troy says leaving.

Commercial

BACKSTAGE

JBL is in his locker room just steaming about the brawl. All of a sudden Tank Wesley charges in and attacks JBL swinging lefts and rights.

Match 1 Eli Trevor VS Bam Bam Begelow #1 Contender match for International Championship

Winner after hitting the Eli Sky. (Modified Wicked Frog Splash) Eli Trevor defeats Begelow to gain a title shot at Fall Brawl.

"YO!YO!YO!YO!YO!YO!YO!Cryme Tyme in De Hizzle Ready to wizzle tizzle Tag Team Tizzle" JTG starts Rapping.
He keeps dancing.

Then we see The Legend Killers walk into view. Cryme Tyme stops and turns towards them.

"Tonight in the Tag Team title tournament. You nizzles are going down as The Legend Killers will Win."Richard Orton says.
"YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO! Cryme Tyme is here ready to make an impact. So tonight we will win! Fo Shizle!" Shad says.
JTG extends his hand
"YO! Wizzle sizzle oizzle tizzle" JTG says grabbing Randy Ortons hand and doing Cryme Tyme handshakes. Randy looks confused. JTG ends it.

COMMERCIAL

Kim Strend picks up the win after hitting a DDT on Giovanni. After the match Kim was celebrating until Jillian Hall came down and hit Kim Strend with a flower Vase lying her out. She then grabs a microphone.
"You people are looking at the most impact Diva on TV! I will challenge any Diva off any Brand to a match at Fall Brawl! I will proove that no one messes with Jillian Hall!" She says leaving

BACKSTAGE!!!
"Come in!" Steve says.

"Mr. Troy this sunday at Fall Brawl I;d like a title shot for the World Championship." Booker T Says
"Me too Sir" Roman says
"Ok i like the idea This Sunday! Randy Orton VS Booker T VS Chris Roman for the PNW World Championship in a Triple Threat match!"Steve says.

Commercial

Match 4 TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT ELIMANTION. One member from each team is elimanted the whole team is gone.

Team Wolf
The Legend Killers
Cryme Tyme
Team X
Davari and Great Khali

Order of elimantion!

Test elimanted Davari with a huge boot and some Angel Wings by Christopher Daniels.
Shad laid Randy out with a boot and picked up Richard Orton as Cryme Tyme hit the G9 for the pinfall and there first Tag Team champion Reign.

Commercial

BACKSTAGE!!!

We The Legend Killers in there locker room as Richard Orton is rubbing his neck still feeling the effects of that G9.
"Yeah dont even worry about it. But at Sunda's Fall Brawl. You got my back right?"Randy asks

Backstage

Tank The Villian Wesley comes walking out of his locker room surrounded by Security. He glares at them and makes his way to the ring.

Commercial

"Holy Crap its a special referee match. I guess Steve Troy does want to keep things under control until the Cage match this Sunday" Commentary says

JBL hit a clothesline from Hell on Tank Wesley he went for the pinfall. James took more than a second to count as Wesley kicked out at 2. JBL was Livid. he got in the face of Jesse James. JBL went outside and grabbed a chair. Jesse James took it from him and hit JBL in the head with it. He then leveled Tank Wesley with it. The show came to an end.

NEW ROSTER GM Steve Troy

JBL
Randy Orton
Booker T
Davari
Great Khali
Hardcore Holly
Jillian Hall
Richard Orton
RedWolf
BlueWolf
The Maker
Eli Trevor
Tank Wesley
Johnny Tapia
Chris Roman
Bam Bam Begelow
Tom Samson
Jesse James
Quiz
SideWalk Joe
Christy Hemme
Kim Strend
Joy Giovanni
JTG
SHAD
Mike Knox
CM Punk
Test
Christopher Daniels

Stables:

Cryme Tyme
Team X (Daniels,Test)

Commercial

BACKSTAGE

He keeps dancing.

JTG extends his hand

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE!!!
"Come in!" Steve says.

"Me too Sir" Roman says

Commercial

Team Wolf
The Legend Killers
Cryme Tyme
Team X
Davari and Great Khali

Order of elimantion!

Commercial

BACKSTAGE!!!

Backstage

Commercial

NEW ROSTER GM Steve Troy

JBL
Randy Orton
Booker T
Davari
Great Khali
Hardcore Holly
Jillian Hall
Richard Orton
RedWolf
BlueWolf
The Maker
Eli Trevor
Tank Wesley
Johnny Tapia
Chris Roman
Bam Bam Begelow
Tom Samson
Jesse James
Quiz
SideWalk Joe
Christy Hemme
Kim Strend
Joy Giovanni
JTG
SHAD
Mike Knox
CM Punk
Test
Christopher Daniels

Stables:

Cryme Tyme
Team X (Daniels,Test)

Commercial

BACKSTAGE

He keeps dancing.

JTG extends his hand

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE!!!
"Come in!" Steve says.

"Me too Sir" Roman says

Commercial

Team Wolf
The Legend Killers
Cryme Tyme
Team X
Davari and Great Khali

Order of elimantion!

Commercial

BACKSTAGE!!!

Backstage

Commercial

Sorry guys my computer is lagging i cant delete all the same posts so just ignore them and read the first one lol and i;ll keep going lol

color="#000000"][/color] P.N.W .COM Spokesman Todd Trisher and PNW chairman along with Mayhem GM Steve Troy announced more matches for this sunday's Mayhem! Fall BRAWL! PPV

[img]http://www.pwwew.net/ppv/wcw/fall99.gif[/img]

Wednesday Night MAYHEM! Fall BRAWL! PPV

Sunday September in James Ball Arena Piccapou, Wisconsin

Matches.....

Jillian Hall VS (Mystery Diva)

Eli Trevor VS Johnny Tapia (International Championshp)

CM Punk VS Mike Knox

JBL VS Tank Wesley (Steel Cage Match TV Championship)

TEAM Wolf VS Team X

Randy Orton VS Booker T VS Chris Roman (PNW World Championship)

[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7787/smackdown7mc.png[/img]

SmackDown!
Week 3
Miami,Florida

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!!!!

United States Champion: (Mercury)
CruiserWeight:(Rey Mysterio)
TAG TEAM(Kane and Undertaker)

ROSTER!!! GM Stephanie McMahon

SmackDown!

Batista
Chris Beniot
Chavo Guerrero
KANE
Rey Mysterio
Viscera
William Regal
Snitsky
MR Kennedy
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Joey Mercury
Psicosis
Undertaker
Finlay
Gregory Helms
Kid Kash
Kurt Angle
Mark Henry
Dragon
Balls Mahoney
Kevin Thorn
Ariel
Paul London
Ashley
Brian Kendrick
Nightmare

BOOM!!! FIREWORKS end as Smackdown kick off! The show starts Mr. Kennedy making his way to the ring. The crowd boos. He climbs in and has a mic lowered down from the rafters. He grabs it.

"In the past 2 weeks i have earned a title shot. But i have fallen short i;ll admit. But tonight wont be the same. Cause tonight Batista you will be sent a message by MRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KennedyYYYYYYYYY!!!!!.........Kennedy!" He says letting go.

Joey Mercury makes his way to the ring.

MATCH 1 Mr. Kennedy VS Joey Mercury

Kennedy finished Mercury off with the Green Bay Plunge. After the match Kennedy proceeded to stomp a mudhole in Mercury. As the officials tried to break it up Kennedy went and grabbed a steel chair. He then nailed Mercury in the head with it. Mercury was lying motionless.

"Good God Tazz do you think that was the message by Kennedy to our World HeavyWeight Champion?" Cole asks.
"I think so Cole" Tazz says.

Kennedy then left the ring.

BACKSTAGE!!!!

Chris Beniot wearing his United States Championship around his shoulder is standing backstage being interviewed by Kristal

"Chris Beniot after defeating Joey Mercury last week here on SmackDown for the US championship. You are scheduled tonight one on one Chris Beniot Versus the newcomer Balls Mahoney for your United States Championship. what are your thoughts?" Kristal asks

"Kristal. Tonight will be like any other night. My mind is not on Balls Mahoney tonight. I resepct all my oponets. So tonight will be a very good match. If Balls Mahoney wants to- CRACK!!!! A steel chair hits Beniot in the back as Balls Mahoney nails him with a chair. Balls then leans over his body staring at the wounded Wolverine.

Commercial

Match 2 Rey Mysterio VS Kid Kash

A 619 and a roll up and Mysterio picks up the win on Smackdown!

BACKSTAGE!!!!

Stephanie McMahon is in her office. Dragon and Nightmare make there way in as Smackdown newcomers.

"Evening guys nice of you to join Smackdown" Steph says.
"Great to be here" Dragon says.
"Ok so tonight fellows both of you will see action. So go get ready cause your up next!" Steph says

COMMERCIAL

Match 3 Dragon VS Gregory Helms

Dragon stands about 5'9 wearing a mask and pants. Tank top during his entrnace.

What an impressive DEbut by Dragon as he used his cruiserweight speed and high flying techniques to catch Helms off guard. Finnaly dropping Helms with a modified Backflip DDT. 1-2-3 Dragon picks up his first win on Smackdown!

Commercial

BACKSTAGE!!!

Mr. Kennedy is backstage talking to Mark Henry.
"Tonight Henry your gonna destroy Batista! because tonight im gonna send my message to the Animal!" Kennedy says leaving.

Match 4 Brothers of Destruction VS The Hardy Boyz (Ladder Match for Tag Titles)

Using there specialty Ladder Skills the Hardyz were in control for the most part.

Jeff set a ladder up on the mat and DDT kane onto it. Matt Hardy then legdropped Kane from the top rope!
Jeff hit a Whisper in the wind on the UnderTaker as Matt set up a tabl;e. Both Hardyz laid Undertaker onto the table until Jeff then set up a 20 foot ladder and hit Taker with a Swanton!. Now that both Brothers of Destruction were out. This allowed Matt Hardy to climb the ladder to the gold. Kevin Thorn ran down to the ring and hit Jeff Hardy with a chair laying him out. He then pushed Matt Hardy over sending Matt flying through the announce table. Kevin Thorn then helped Kane up the ladder as Kane grabbed the tag belts for the win.

After the match Kevin Thorn picked up Jeff Hardy and delivered his Crucifix Powerbomb.

Commercial

Match 5 Chris Beniot VS Balls Mahoney

After the attack from earlier Beniot was not in a good mood. As Beniot climbed into the ring he tackeld Balls and the match began. Beniot locked in the crossface as Mahoney tapped. Beniot would not release the hold! Balls was tapping and screaming until Beniot finally released the hold!

Match 6 Nightmare VS Finlay

A huge upset for Nightmare as he was able to reverse the Celtic Cross into a roll up as he pinned Finlay in his Debut! After the match Finlay grabbed his Sheliegh and laid Nightmare out with a shot to the back.

BACKSTAGE!!!

The Animal is being interviewed by Kristal

"Tonight Animal you face Mark Henry one on one. Are you nervous that Kennedy might have something up his sleeve?"

"Kristal no if Kennedy wants to send me a message then I say be careful what you wish for cuz tonight. You got the Animal!"

Commercial

Match 7 Batista VS Mark Henry

Batista dominated this matchup. He hit Mark Henry with a huge spinebuster and the 3 count. After the match Kennedy ran down and attacked Batista with a steel chair. He leveld Batista with it busting the Animal open. Kennedy stands over the bloody Batista as the show comes to an end.

[img]http://www.pwwew.net/ppv/wcw/fall99.gif[/img]

FALL BRAWL PPV!!!! WEDNESDAY NIGHT MAYHEM! PRESENTS FALL BRAWL
JAMES BALL ARENA PICCAPOU,WISCONSIN SEPTEMBER!!!

THEME: Build A Bridge By Limp Bizkit

Promo Starts as music starts

(We see highlights of Mayhem past weeks. Like the fued between JBL and Tank Wesley.)
Build a Bridge to your mind, takes me there everytime, Lay it all on the line Theres a way....

(Then we see Randy Orton RKOing his opponets that lead up to this match)
Build a Bridge make a path over look the after math. Make my tears be in bath. Theres a way........

(Johnny Tapia holds his title high staring at Eli Tevor)

Only if you take a ride..Come with me to the other side...........CRASH!!!

(IT ROCKS OUT WITH MAYHEM SUPERSTARS DOING THERE PROMOS AND MOVES)

The firewroks kick off as Fall Brawl is under way!!!!

Match 1 Jillian Hall VS MYSTERY DIVA

Jillian Hall is standing in the ring waiting for her opponet. GM Steve Troy comes out.

"Now JIllian last week you said you were the most domiant Diva in PNW. Well tonight your opopnet will be......lets see tonight it will be Jillian Hall one on one with...............Kim Strend!"Troy says leaving as Kim makes her entrance.

Kim Strend defeats Jillian Hall after nailing her with a suplex manuever.

BACKSTAGE!!!!!!!!

Tank Wesley is in his locker room holding and looking at his TV Championship. (The crowd goes wild). He exercises his neck loosing up.

Match 2 Eli Trevor VS Johnny Tapia (Internatiuonal Championship)

Singles match Johnny hit a DDT and pinned Eli but he kciked out at 2. Tapia then went for his title and brought it into the ring. The referee grabbed it and took it back. This allowed Tapia to hit a low blow on Eli. Tapia then picked up Eli Trevor and finsiehd him off with the Tapianator (Modified DDT) He then pinned Eli Trevor 1..............2............3!

Match 3 CM Punk VS mike Knox

Knox tapped to the Anaconda Viceroy for the second time!!

BACKSTAGE!!!!

JBL is in his lockerroom (The crowd boo) he works his arms loosing up.

Match 4 JBL VS Tank "The Villian" Wesley (PNW TV Championship) CAGE MATCH!!!

After Feuding the past few weeks. Both superstars came here.

JBL hit a clothesline from hell on Wesley. He then started climbing the cage, Wesley got up just in time as he grabbed JBL at the top. Both superstars started trading punches. JBL finally fell to the mat.Wesley climbed ontop and stood at the top of the cage. He looked down at the fallen JBL. He then looked at the audience (They cheered)

"Why doesnt his just climb down he can win!" Commentary was saying.

Tank looks down at JBL again and jumps and does the Houston Hangover (Modifed Frontflip into a gullotine Legdrop on your oopoents head) Tank hits on JBl taking both superstars out!

"Oh My God!! Oh My God!!"Commentary was saying.

Tank and JBL were both lying motionless in the ring. The referee was checking on both men until JBL was starting to get up. Tank then started to get up. JBL hit Tank but Tank hit a DDT. Tank then climbed the cage and went over for the victory!!!! (Crowd goes wild!!!!)

After the match Both superstars were helped to the back.

BACKSTAGE!!!!!!!!

We Randy Orton in his locker room when Richard walks in.

"Hey man tonight is your night. You got this and you know I got your back"Richard says
"I know man lets go proove it!"

MATCH 5 Team Wolf VS Team X

Cryme Tyme comes out and sits at the announcers Table and does Commentary.

Both Teams make there way out for the match.

RedWolf hit the Ninja Suplex on Christopher Daniels but the count was broken up by TEST. Bluewolf came into the ring but was Met by a huge boot by TEST. Daniels then hit Angel Wings on Redwolf. Cryme Tyme stood up and walked over to the ring. Team X saw this and turned there attention to Cryme Tyme. Blue Wolf recovered and hit Daniels from behind with a roll up. The ref counted 3 as Cryme Tyme tripped TEST.

MATCH 6 Randy Orton W/Richard Orton VS Chris Roman VS Booker T (PNW World Title)

Booker T went for a scisscor kick on Roman but accidently hit the referee. Richard Orton then hit Booker T with an RCO (Modied RKO). Roman hit the Romanizer (Modified Simonzier) on Richard. This left Randy to take advantage on hitting an RKO on Roman as he turned around. The ref then slowly counted the 3 count.

After the match Both Ortons were celebrating in the middle of the ring.

CRASH!!!!!!!!!GLASS BREAKS!!!

STONE COLD MAKES HIS WAY DOWN TO THE RING!!!

He climbs in and does his one finger salute to Richard then drops him with a stunner! Randy ran over but Stone Cold met him with another Stunner.

He then motioned for Beer as he celebrated with a beer bash as the PPV came to a close.

[img]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/RAWLOGO2.jpg[/img]

Monday Night RAW!
Week 4
Miami,FL

European Title:(Bobby Lashley)
Tag Team Title:(DX)

Fireworks end as the show kicks off!!!!!! John Cena makes his way to the ring.

He grabs a microphone.

"A few more weeks and i get to kick Edges ass and take the PNW championship. Edge you better hire a Navy, An army, and a Airforce cause that is the only way your taking this Marine down!."
"Edge at Halloween Nightmare you will Fall victim to a F-U!" Cena says.

Edge them hits and he comes out with Lita followed by Lance Cade and Murdoch. They all climb in the ring and surround Cena.

"Let me guess Edge i know whats gonna happen. Your not a man to stand up for yourself huh you need rednex to help you?" Cena says looking at Edge.
"Well tell you what Edge well if im going down My ASS IS GOING DOWN SWINGING!" Cena yells. He drops his microphone and starts swinging at Cade and Murdoch then he turns to EDGE and EDGE Drops Cena with a SPEAR!. All 3 men leave a battered Cena on the ground.

Commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Match 1 Carlito VS Johnny Nitro (PNW Intercontinental Championship)

This Rivalry took another step as Nitro had no intention to defend his Title. At the start of the match Nitro walked out and grabbed his title. Carlito followed but Nitro hit Carlito with the gold drawing a DQ. Nitro then walked out with a smile on his face as Melina followed.

BACKSTAGE!!!!

Bobby Lashley is walking backstage then he passes Edge and Cade and Murdoch. Edge stops him.
"Hey Lashley, you see the beatdown we gave Cena out there?" Edge asks
"Yeah" Lashley says
"Yeah that would be you if you stand in our way" Murdoch says.
"Yeah look at this Black European Champion you dont deserve to wear it! I feel sorry for your mother." Murdoch says
"what you say about my Mama?" Lashley says
"Tell you what Lashley feel like fighting tonight?" Cade asks
"You know it tonight I;ll take all of you on" Lashley says leaving.

COMMERCIAL

Match 2 LT Player VS Paul Burchill

LT Player makes a huge DEbut as he beat Burchill with a huge Bulldog.

After the match he grabbed a microphone.
"You pathetic people are looking at the future of Monday Night RAW! I am here to make a statement!" Player yells dropping the microphone. He then picked up Burchill and dropped him with a huge Player Bomb (High Sky)

The fans booed as Player left the ring.

BACKSTAGE!!!!!!!!!

We see DX wearing those DX tag team titles.
"Hunter im sick of this.Were DX and we still don't have any tag team stables yet. Im sick of waiting."Shawn says
"You know Shawn I agree with you. Maybe we should let Shane McMahon know were ready." HHH Says
"Thats a great idea!"Shawn says
"Thought you might like that come on I have an idea on how to do it." HHH says as they leave.

Commercial

Match 3 Mickie James VS Candance Michelle

Lita came out to do Commentary.

"Look out JR its the womens champion!"King says giving Lita a hug.

Mickie James dominated the match up as she kept staring at Lita. Candice went for a DDT but Mickie countered into her own DDT and pinned her for the 3 count. After the match Lita stood up holding her Womens championship above her head.

"These 2 divas will fight it out at Halloween Nightmare!" JR says.

COMMERCIAL!!!

Match 4 Umaga VS Vito

A samoan Spike later Vito was done for. After the match Umaga picked up Vito and delivered another Samoan Spike. He then tossed Vito over the rope.

BACKSTAGE!!!!!!!!

Shane McMahon is in his office. Theres a knock on the door.

Chris Masters enter
"Hello Masterpeice"
"Hows it going Shane-O?" Masters says
"Good listen you want a Master Challenge tonight?" Shane asks
"Yes I do" Masters says
"Ok you got it your next" Shane says

COMMERCIAL!!!!

MASTERLOCK CHALLENGE VS Super Crazy

Masters locked it in and it was over in a matter of Seconds as Super Crazy passed out.

After the match The Boogeyman came down and hit Masters then sent him flying over the top rope. Boogeyman then planted Super Crazy with a Boogeybomb.

"KNOCK IT OFF!NOW!"Coach says walking out.
"Tell you what Boogeyman you can get Masterpeice in a match right here. Right here now. "Coach says leaving.

Match 5 Boogeyman VS Chris Masters

Boogeyman hit the Boogeybomb on Masterpeice for the win.

BACKSTAGE!!!!!!!!

Coach is walking when he is stopped by Shane
"Next week Coach you go one on one against The Boogeyman!"Shane says leaving.

COMMERCIAL

Match 6 The Sandman VS David Glory

In his second macth David Glory collided with the Sandman During the match Matt Striker ran down with a chair and nailed David Glory. Then Matt hit Sandman with the chair. Matt Striker left the ring with a smile on his face.

PROMO

Backstage being interviewed by The Coach is Rated R (Edge and Lita)

"Ladies and Gentlemen joining me at this time is Rated R" Coach says
"How ya doing Coach?" Edge asks
"Im doing good listen tonight will be Edge,Cade, and Murdoch in a handicap match against the powerhouse European Champion Bobby Lashley what are your thoughts?" Coach says
"My thoughts? Earlier tonight Cena got his ass kicked when he ran his mouth. Now Lashley wants to stick his nose in my buissiness then the same thing will happen to him. As me and Cade and Murdoch will beat his ass and send a message to Cena and Show" Edge says leaving.

Match 7 Big Show VS Sabu

Big Show Chokeslammed Sabu for the victory. After the match Show chokeslammed Sabu again. Sending a message to Edge and Cena.

Commercial

PROMO
Todd Grisham is standing backstage with John Cena
"Now Cena following the attack earlier tonight how are you feeling?"
"How am I feeling? Edge needs two rednex scumbags to help take me out. Well congrats Edge you now made this Personal and let this Marine give you advice. Watch your back tonight!" Cena says staring at the camera.

MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!! Edge,Lance Cade,Trevor Murdoch VS Bobby Lashley

Lashley got in the ring and was ambushed instantly by all 3 of his opponets. The ref tried to get things under control but Edge hit the ref taking him out. Edge then left the ring and had Lita get him two steel chairs. Lita handed the chairs to him. Edge and Trevor Muroch hit Lashley with two steel chairs taking him out. The attack contrinued. Cade and Murdoch did there finsiher as EDGE Followed it up with a Spear. After that all 3 men continued to stomp the hell out of Lashley.

JOHN CENA MUSIC HITS. Cena comes storming the ring. He tackles Cade then tackles Edge hammering away on all 3 men. But then ther numbers game caught up to Cena. As Cena got up he was met by Chair shots by Cade and Murdoch. Then Edge put Cenas head on a steel chair. Edge grabbed the chair and right before he could give Cena the conchairto..........

DX THEME hits

The crowd goes wild. DX storms the ring carrying chairs. They climb in and raise hell hitting Cade and Murdoch with the chairs. Edge and Lita escaped through the crowd. DX planted Cade and Murdoch with Pedigree and Sweet Chin Music. DX was standing tall prooving to the Monday Night RAW Locker room there ready for any two superstars to step up.

[img]http://www.pwwew.net/ppv/wcw/mayhem.gif[/img]

Wednesday Night Mayhem!
Week 4
Madison,WI

PNW world Champion:Randy Orton
International: Johhny Tapia
TV: Tank Wesley
Tag Team: Cryme Tyme
Chaos Champion: The Maker

PROMO!!!!!!!

We see Mayhem GM Steve Troy leaning up against his desk holding a clipboard.

"Last Sunday at Fall Brawl PNW made its debut Pay Per View Fall Brawl. Wednesday Night Mayhem headlined it. We put a knife in the two other Brands. Thanks to your fans we walked away a 4 star Show. Not only did I make some good matches but brought in the Texas RattleSnake Stone Cold Steve Austin. (Fans cheer)" He then holds up the clipboard.
"Tonight right here on Mayhem live in wisconsin I will offer the Rattlesnake a full 4 year contract deal to be an active superstar here on Wednesday Nights."
Fans cheer
"So hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen cause tonight Stone Cold might just show up here tonight. Without further Adue. Lets begin the show"

Credits start..................

Tank Wesley makes his way to the ring wearing his TV Championship. His ribs are bandanged under his shirt. (Fans go wild)

He grabs a microphone.

"Last Sunday i walked into James Ball Arena the TV Champion. I walked out the TV Champion!" Wesley says as the fans go wild.
"Now I hear JBL is in the back and after me winning on Sunday he wants to call this Rivarly off."Wesley says as the fans boo.
"Trust me im with you guys I hate that son of a bitch"Wesley says
"Well i say JBL get your ass out here and lets continue!"Wesley says dropping the mic and his TV Championship.

The Great Khali and Davari make there way to the ring.
Khali gets in Tanks face looking down on him. Wesley looks up.
"JBL you look different tonight" Wesley says
Davari grabs a mic
"JBL refuses to come out but since your looking for a fight tonight you can face The Great Khali."Davari says.

Wesley looks like hes gonna laugh.
"So JBL isn;t in a mood to fight tonight well tell you what since you guys wanna come out here with a message from him. Let me send one back to him!" Wesley yells he then drops the mic and send Davari over the top rope. Khali grabbed Wesley but he countered and DDT Khali. Wesley stands tall as Davari and Khali retreat to the back. Wesley holds his TV Championship high.

COMMERCIAL

Match 1 Jillian Hall VS Kim Strend

Rematch from Fall Brawl

Kim Strend upsetted Jillian Hall again after pinning her with a huge moonsault.

BACKSTAGE!!!!!!! Todd Trisher is standing in the parking garage
"Guys im out here waiting for the arrival of Stone Cold Steve Austin who as rumor has it will be showing up tonight." He says as the fans go wild.

COMMERCIAL

Match 2 Bam Bam Begelow VS The Maker (Chaos Championship)

Maker wins after putting Begelow through a table with a huge powerbomb.

BACKSTAGE!!!!!!!
JBL is talking with Davari and Khali.
"Tonight JBL you can sit back here and watch Khali destroy Tank Wesley."Davari says
"No tonight it will be us 3 vs Tank Wesley its time for me to send a message to him!"JBL says.
"I like that. Lets go out there!" Khali says

We cut and see Tank Wesley loosing up in his locker room. Theres a knock on his door.
Steve Troy enters.
"Hey whats up GM?" Tank asks
"Hows it going Villian?"Steve troy asks.
"Good good" Tank says
"Listen about your 3 on 1 handicap match tonight Mr.McMahon called me and introduced me to a PNW Regulation due to one of my top superstars."Steve says (Fans boo)
"What you talking about?" Tank asks
"Mr McMahon is ordering me to cancel the match."Steve says
"What no way I dont think so. Look your the GM of Mayhem make something work" Tank says.
"Im sorry Tank but Mr McMahon rules over me. He will be here next week to issue a huge announcement. So for tonights match im sorry your gonna have to have the night off." Steve says walking off.

Commercial

Match 3 Cryme Tyme VS Team X (Daniels and Test)

Team X comes out and grabs a microphone.
"Last Sunday Cryme Tyme costed us a match. So test i think its time to strike back!"Daniels says as Cryme Tyme makes there way to the ring.

Test dominated JTG until JTG finally made the tag to Shad. Shad got in and unleashed hell as Cryme Tyme dropped Daniels with the G9.

Commercial

Match 4 Richard Orton w/Randy Orton VS Eli Trevor

Randy had the ref distracted as Richard used the PNW World championship to hit Eli in the head. Richard then hit the RCO and a pin for the 3 count.

After the match The Legend KIllers picked up eli and tossed him over the rope. They then grabbed microphones.

"At fall Brawl the Texas Rattle Snake stunned us. Well when he shows up here tonight. We;ll be ready!"Richard says

BACKSTAGE!!!!!!!
Todd Trisher is still standing in the parking lot waiting for the rattlesnake but nothing yet.

Commercial

BACKSTAGE!!!!!! Steve Troy is in his office on the phone.
"Yes Mr McMahon.Tonights main event is cancelled."
"No sir there in there locker rooms.........................Yes sir.............whats this Regulation that was brought to my attention?................The Villian is a current champion yes..............What? Right here next week??...........The PNW World Championship?.............Yes Sir we;ll see you next week." Steve says hanging up the phone.

Match 5 Joy Giovanni VS Christy Hemme

Hemme DDTs her way to victory

Commercial

Match 6 Johnny Tapia VS "Prototype" Tom Samson (PNW International Championship

Samson hit THe Protoplex (T Bone) on Tapia. But Tapia had his foot on the rope. Samson got up but Tapia rolled him and with a handful of tights defeated Samson.

BACKSTAGE!!!!!! JBL Khali and Davari make there way to the ring.

COMMERCIAL

Match 7...........

JBL Khali and Davari stand in the ring.
"Lets get this match back on schedule and forget about this regulation."JBL Says

Steve Troy comes out.

"Just a damn minute JBL MR Mcmahon issued me a warnning due to this very strict PNW Regulation. As far as tonight goes. We cant have this match but I can allow-
Tank Wesleys music hits

The fans go wild.
"Now wait a minute Tank before you go down there. Mr McMahon allowed me to allow you one ooponet tonight. Who do you wish to face?" Steve asks
"Give me JBL" Tank says leaving
"Ok its official Khali and Davari get out of the ring!"Steve says.

Tank and JBL brawl as Khali and Davari make there way up the ramp. All of a sudden Khali grabs Steve Troy and double chokeslams him off the stage!!!

Khali and Davari then charge the ring and attack Tank Wesley. All 3 men beat the hell out of Tank Wesley. JBL grabs a chair and hits WEsley in it busting him open.

The 3 men then throw Tank over the top rope.

PROMO

We see Todd Trisher standing in the back parking lot when Stone Colds truck arrives!!!
Stone Cold gets out and flips Trisher off walking by.

Stone Cold themes hits as he charges the ring. He gets in and stuns Davari then stuns Khali, then chases JBL off. The legends killers comes running down but was met by stunners as well. Stone Cold then grabs a microphone.

"First thing get some EMT;s in here and take care of Steve and Tank. Next thing Stone Cold is back! As far as Stone Cold joining Wednesday Night Mayhem! Its official. And THATS THE BOTTOM LINE!!!!!!! CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO." Steve yells drinking some beer.

Its really good, how about i put a poll on this forum so people can vote between my WWE Shows and your PNW Shows, it would be like the Monday Night Wars netween WWE and WCW, but this would be the Caws.ws wars, lol, every time we do a new episode Ace 2007 could give both our shows a rating, the way he will know we have done a new episode is because we will put a post in the poll that says next show up, he can then read it and give it a rating, this way we could both have some real big compertition and we would have to put 110% into our shows, i think its a cool idea, all you need to say is yes or know, if you say yes i will prepare the poll.

Archived