Played 2010 at Axxess yesterday

XHP Toughgirl

OK before I really get into this I want to make clear that I only had about 4 minutes to play since there was a line and we were all being pretty rushed through playing for a few then leaving.

Here is what I know for a fact,

Abilities are in, I'm not sure which ones they are, the only one I can 100% confirm is in is Kip Up, as I used Undertaker and did it.

The animation is very smooth in game, not that rigid, the strong grapple reversals and movements are all very fluid and seem to move well into one and other

the controls are all the same from what I can see, strong grapples work the same, all moves work the same except for the reversing which is done with the Right Trigger (RT for 360) or R2 for PS3/2/P

The window for reversing is very small, its hard to reverse in this game

Submissions seem to be slightly different. It looks like SS Moves but gives you the options while the move is beeing wrenched to try and escape. I cant tell you for sure but it may be different.

Undertaker is 96 overall

Randy orton is 93 overall

thats about it, I know its not monumentally helpful but I only had a few minutes to play it and see how it works.

[quote name='YouThinkThatYouKnowMe' post='6517011' date='Aug 23 2009, 08:50 PM'][quote name='JerichoHolic!' post='6516995' date='Aug 24 2009, 01:48 AM']thanks :D[/quote]
did u manage to c who was on the roster
[/quote]

It's a demo and is going to stay a demo...not a chance of it changing.....ever!!! :argh:

Undertakers attire is actually black, not gray like in 09, the model looks the same for the most part, the attire is the exact same from WM25.

The main menu looks like a training room with a ring in the middle and what I could see is every now and then it will show two superstars in the ring going at it.

EDIT On the demo from what I could see, the superstars were

John Cena
Undertaker
Randy Orton
Rey
Triple H
Edge
Maryse
Mickie

[quote name='I Outlaw Torn I' post='6517082' date='Aug 24 2009, 02:01 AM']Undertakers attire is actually black, not gray like in 09, the model looks the same for the most part, the attire is the exact same from WM25.

The main menu looks like a training room with a ring in the middle and what I could see is every now and then it will show two superstars in the ring going at it.

EDIT On the demo from what I could see, the superstars were

John Cena
Undertaker
Randy Orton
Rey
Triple H
Edge
Maryse
Mickie[/quote]
jericho and kofi and morrison

[quote name='Americano Último' post='6517256' date='Aug 24 2009, 05:27 AM'][quote name='scotland4life™' post='6517253' date='Aug 23 2009, 09:25 PM']Did you see Orton's RKO? It looked new in the Summerslam trailer.[/quote]
It did, I'll check it out again.
[/quote]
there is a new RKO for randy orton

Archived