AotS mocks Playstation Home

Generations

[quote name='Generations' post='5454941' date='Dec 18 2008, 01:57 AM'][quote name='Killer mXk !' post='5454895' date='Dec 18 2008, 01:22 AM']As much as i love K.Per and Munn.. this was retarded.[/quote]

Why was it retarded? It was brutally honest.
[/quote]

What was the point everybody knows Home sucks lol..

[quote name='Killer mXk !' post='5454956' date='Dec 18 2008, 02:07 AM'][quote name='Generations' post='5454941' date='Dec 18 2008, 01:57 AM'][quote name='Killer mXk !' post='5454895' date='Dec 18 2008, 01:22 AM']As much as i love K.Per and Munn.. this was retarded.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah, but not everybody knows you can do the CABBAGE PATCH on it. =P

[quote name='D.A.N.' post='5454983' date='Dec 18 2008, 02:37 AM'][quote name='Killer mXk !' post='5454956' date='Dec 18 2008, 02:07 AM'][quote name='Generations' post='5454941' date='Dec 18 2008, 01:57 AM'][quote name='Killer mXk !' post='5454895' date='Dec 18 2008, 01:22 AM']As much as i love K.Per and Munn.. this was retarded.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah, but not everybody knows you can do the CABBAGE PATCH on it. =P
[/quote]

* Slams fist on desk * You're right !

[quote name='Droopy' post='5456257' date='Dec 18 2008, 03:08 PM']I hate G4 and they're huge fanboys, but this is *censored*ing hilarious.[/quote]
G4 are fanboys? That's ridiculous. They praise and slam everything equally. The Wii takes far worse abuse than the PS3 does, and they bring up the RROD more than anybody on this forum. X-Play is also one of the best game critic sources around.

That's ridiculous. I would have a hard time believing anyone on G4 was against the PS3 when the majority of fans featured on the show and posting on their forums loves the PS3.

I don't think you have any kind of case here, especially when specifically referring to X-Play. Adam Sessler hates fanboys, he even made a brilliant video against them.

[url="http://www.g4tv.com/thepile/videos/34854/Sesslers_Soapbox_Get_A_Life_Fanboys.html"]Proof that saying X-Play is fanboys has no backup.[/url]

[quote name='D.A.N.' post='5457127' date='Dec 19 2008, 09:39 AM'][quote name='Droopy' post='5456257' date='Dec 18 2008, 03:08 PM']I hate G4 and they're huge fanboys, but this is *censored*ing hilarious.[/quote]
G4 are fanboys? That's ridiculous. They praise and slam everything equally. The Wii takes far worse abuse than the PS3 does, and they bring up the RROD more than anybody on this forum. X-Play is also one of the best game critic sources around.
[/quote]

You are correct sir

But when I saw this I lol'd so hard. Perfect posture.

The woman doesn't seem to have much of a clue - she seems to be reading everything or being prompted off camera and of course repeating everything the bloke said.

I think they're right about a lot of points - paying for virtual furniture and clubs and the rest is dumb - but someone somewhere will buy them and make sony think it was a good idea. Unless they have a grand plan for clubs sometime in the future i think they're pointless as you can do most things in the free spaces already.

I wouldn't say that Home is pointless or that 'all you can do' is walk around and sit and get in line to play games though. Game launching (though only for warhawk so far) works great and in a few months more games should support it. The ability to meet groups of other players and join them for games and chat is a good idea. You no longer have to just boot up a game and hope people are online - you can load up home and ask people if they would like to play a game of [blank] with you. Pool, bowling and the arcade machines are fun to play when you get a game.

But i do agree that so far home is a let down. It's way way behind what they've been promising. But it's a free beta that does the basics - and that's all they need it to do at the moment.

Archived