Good News for Germany!

Stromberg

Hello

I just red the thread of the russian guy and was thinking if the game could maybe also be out in germany tomorrow. So I called my local gaming-shop (a friend of mine) who said that he will get the game tomorrow, too.

I know I just registried at this board and most of you won't believe me, but I swear...check out your local store if you are from germany. It'll be a great day!

Greets,
Stromberg

BTW: Sorry for bad english!

[quote name='aDri_vLc' post='5232634' date='Nov 2 2008, 01:53 PM'][quote name='aj-rey-hardy-93' post='5232559' date='Nov 2 2008, 02:34 PM']i preordered it at amazon... hopefully they send it out tomorrow... but if not...[b] i can wait till friday ;) [/b][/quote]
Same here but maybe they release it in europe tomorrow :)
[/quote]
Hoepfully ;)

[quote name='Manu.' post='5232775' date='Nov 2 2008, 03:26 PM']Sorry But you are wrong, SEH. I got Fifa 09 on a Monday. Three days before the release date cause i preordered it. :fedup: So there is a possibility that we get the game tommorow.[/quote]

Ah ok, thanks I didn't knew that. But I didn't preordered it so will get it on friday :fedup:

[quote name='Manu.' post='5232765' date='Nov 2 2008, 02:24 PM']IMO This shouldn't be close. Cause I think the game is in the stores tommorow but only the preorders can avaible it. :D That means its possible that i get it tommorow. Yeah [b]Germany is awesome[/b] :D .[/quote]

I disagree :lol:

The game will be available tomorrow in the whole Europe I guess. If Germany gets it, the whole Europe gets it

Archived