what would you like to see change about the entraces?

what i mean is that, would you like to see the basic moves with added stuff. for example, you play as jeff hardy in a tlc match and you get really banged up but still win the match, right after that match you play as Jeff Hardy again, when he does his entrance you see bandages around his torso, he's slower, not as jumpy, and holds his back everytime he moves it, grimacing in pain, as if he has a slightly healed injury on his back.

-I would also like wrestlers not going through pyro or else if they do they feel the effects of it.
-And a new feature is during he entrance, the player gets to see through the eyes of the wrestler and when he comes out the player can use the analog sticks to decide how fast the wrestler walks to the ring and you can decide if you want to enter the ring using the stairs or climbing over the ropes or whatever. The player can use the R3 stick to decide how he walks:
R3 down-jumpy (Hardy, Mysterio type)
R3 up-stiff type (Undertaker, Big Show)
R3 left-normal
R3 right-fast

L3 down-slow
L3 up-running
L3 middle-normal paced walk
L3 left- turns body to the left
L3 right- turns body to the right
Push L3 down-won't walk, stays still

Then there's combinations like these:
R3 down + L3 down-slow jumpy style
R3 down + L3 up-jumpy and running like Hardy n London
R3 down + L3 left-look at the left side while jumping
R3 down + L3 right- same as above, just to the right

and so on with other combinations.

Taunts:
Hold L1 and push D-Pad up-Waves
L1 + D-Pad down- taunts to crowd
L1 + D-Pad left- taunts to wrestler in the ring (if there's no one in the ring he taunts to crowd)
L1 + D-Pad right-high fives the fans

R1 button is for heels:
R1 + D-Pad up- boos crowd
R1 + D-Pad down- flips the birdie to crowd
R1 + D-Pad left- flips birdie to wrestler
R1 + D-Pad right- taunts wrestler

During someone elses entrance L2 and R2 will come into play:
L2: (for faces)
L2 + D-Pad up- comes out and accompanies wrestler to ring
L2 + D-Pad down- comes out to accompany while holding a weapon of choice
L2 + D-Pad left- become manager for the match
L2 + D-Pad right- become the ref

R2: for heels
R2 + D-Pad up- attacks the wrestler coming out
R2 + D-Pad down- Attacks wrestler with weapon
R2 + D-Pad left- become manager
R2 + D-Pad right- become ref

But if a wrestler tries to attack the other, it’s all about chance of whether it succeeds or not.

[u][i][b]Just an idea courtesy of falcon91
Signed: ringlord71[/b][/i][/u]

[quote name='US NAVY SNIPER' post='2100063' date='Jun 22 2007, 12:24 AM']what i mean is that, would you like to see the basic moves with added stuff. for example, you play as jeff hardy in a tlc match and you get really banged up but still win the match, right after that match you play as Jeff Hardy again, when he does his entrance you see bandages around his torso, he's slower, not as jumpy, and holds his back everytime he moves it, grimacing in pain, as if he has a slightly healed injury on his back.[/quote]

in season mode maybe, but in exhibition no way

nice ideas xhumation
and falcon_91, that would be too complicated, although it can be made better by selecting a base entrance for your superstar (like in create an entrance - advanced in svr2007). we can select the movement, taunt, pyro, screen effect etc. and then use buttons to pull them off. that would give us the choice of delaying/rushing our taunt and pyro, or skipping it wholly

another thing that could be added is you choose when you enter. e.g. dx appear after some time, that is, when the heartbeat in their song stops, or that john cena comes out a little after his music starts etc.

1. A much better animation for the "Crowd Favorite" entrance.

2. Hey THQ/Yukes: how about some hair movements for CAW entrances? That would be nice.

3.There should also be a new option where you can time your lighting instead of using them just for that segment alone.
[i](Notice how Mysterio's is dimmed befor he blasts out of the floor? That's what I mean.)
[/i]
4. [b]Better[/b] & [u][b]MORE[/b][/u] Trio animations. In other words, get rid of the nWo entrance (imo) and plug in Londrick & Ashley and FBI
[i](after all ECW is in the package this year)[/i].

5. Two words: [b]LONGER. MUSIC.[/b] I hate having to squeeze an entrance to fit the theme.

6. Nameplates should have the team or faction name on the bottom like The E used to do with Evolution sometimes.

Example:
[center]
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION[/center]
[center][size=5]BATISTA[/size][/center]
[center]EVOLUTION[/center]

7. CAE in CAStable. Simple enough, right?

8 Fix that disapperaing belt glitch.

[quote name='D-X' post='2100636' date='Jun 22 2007, 01:08 AM'][quote name='US NAVY SNIPER' post='2100063' date='Jun 22 2007, 12:24 AM']what i mean is that, would you like to see the basic moves with added stuff. for example, you play as jeff hardy in a tlc match and you get really banged up but still win the match, right after that match you play as Jeff Hardy again, when he does his entrance you see bandages around his torso, he's slower, not as jumpy, and holds his back everytime he moves it, grimacing in pain, as if he has a slightly healed injury on his back.[/quote]

in season mode maybe, but in exhibition no way
[/quote]

Das what i mean

Archived