Who's azz can u not wait 2 kick in SvsR08

LegendaryFan

I pray to god Sabu makes it, so I can show Jeff Hardy what Extreme really is. I will give him an Arabian skull crusher off the top of the HIAC.

Than if Eddie makes it, he'll be next on the list. I'll destroy him by putting him in a 1 on 5 handicap against Marcus Cor Von, Elijah Burke, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, and Snitsky. I'll Pounce him into a Backstabber into a T-Bone Suplex, throw him into a corner give him the Elijah Express, and when he get's up I'll give him a big boot by Snitsky.

[quote name='CJ Von Dutch' post='2083604' date='Jun 20 2007, 09:50 AM']Im gonna create all the Cena haters on this website and F-U the sh*t out of them.[/quote]
LOL gr8 idea bro :lol: , but I think I will do the same :P , after I beat Khali and Umaga in a handicap match with none other than JOHN CENA :D

I'm going to take out Jeff Hardy, CM punk, Burke, Regal, Deuce, Domino, Murdoch, Lance Cade, Kennedy, Khali, Umaga, Benoit, Edge, Kane, and Cena.

Well, not all of them, just Jeff Hardy and Cena, I dont really like them.

One's a God of War... well Wrestling, and the other's got every crazed fan drooling waiting for a video of him Swanton bombing some random loser through a table.

Archived