CAW Entrances

Apathy

I fed up with all the boring music and stuff and actions. I have a few things that I would like imporvements in.

1)New and better songs or downloadable ones onto your system
2)Being able to cary weapons to the ring in your entrance.
3)Having more fireworks, smoke, etc.
4)Having more different colors
5)More new actions

yeh i agree with the belts, i think they should make it so we can choose how we come out with the title

so when you create your CAW, there should be options with the title so you can come out with it round ur waist or over ur shoulder or round ur neck as cena does sometimes

just to make the enterance more to ur character

[quote name='Ant-The-Great' post='2077338' date='Jun 19 2007, 09:46 AM']^ i agree with the belts. we should get three entrances, one normal, one with a belt, and one where we're pissed off and just walk to the ring lookin angry[/quote]

yeah, and the ripping music idea we need like raw 2 i hear. that would rock!

[quote name='Ant-The-Great' post='2077338' date='Jun 19 2007, 09:46 AM']^ i agree with the belts. we should get three entrances, one normal, one with a belt, and one where we're pissed off and just walk to the ring lookin angry[/quote]

What about ones where we're runnin' in with a weapon, walkin' in with a weapon, or skip the entrances entirely by pressing the start button when they start?????? :fedup:

[quote name='rko for life' post='2114631' date='Jun 23 2007, 08:44 PM']i liked the entrance in hctp where you came down to the ring sitting in a shopping trolley[/quote]

hahaha yea i remember that one!!

but they should also let you make stable entrances!
instead of haveing the same entrances for every stable you make

yea thats what i was goin for!
or even something as simple as combineing the two superstars entrances!!!
for example kendrick and london!
thy have a entro for singles but not tag team so what if you could combine the two and theres your tag team entrance!!

yeh combining entrances would be good, but if you combined someones entrance like paul london and chris masters it would be wierd because london would have finished his and just be waitin in the ring while masters is still on the ramp

[quote name='Enigma Punk' post='2068901' date='Jun 18 2007, 01:43 PM']I fed up with all the boring music and stuff and actions. I have a few things that I would like imporvements in.

1)New and better songs or downloadable ones onto your system
2)Being able to cary weapons to the ring in your entrance.
3)Having more fireworks, smoke, etc.
4)Having more different colors
5)More new actions[/quote]

wat about 2 names
and customized actions

Archived