26 members have voted

1. 1. Which to watch

• Cartoon Network
    • Nickelodeon
    • Switch between the 2
    • none, cause would be on computer
    • need more options
    • can't think

If it was a choice I'd choose early to mid-90's era of Nickelodeon or even the first couple of years of Cartoon Network's existence. But since both stations have turned to shit, I'll say Discovery Channel.

Nickelodeon got bad a long time ago. It used to be awesome. Cartoon Network also got bad, but it was more recently than when Nickelodeon started putting out horse crap. I'd take Cartoon Network over Nick simply because they still have reruns of Cartoon Network gold once in a while. If I wanna see Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, or Invader Zim I have to wake up at 4 AM.

[quote name='D.A.N.' post='1887759' date='May 20 2007, 01:41 PM']Nickelodeon got bad a long time ago. It used to be awesome. Cartoon Network also got bad, but it was more recently than when Nickelodeon started putting out horse crap. I'd take Cartoon Network over Nick simply because they still have reruns of Cartoon Network gold once in a while. If I wanna see Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, or Invader Zim I have to wake up at 4 AM.[/quote]
Dammit I always agree with you :D

The new Nickelodeon is so shit here in NZ (we used to get Nickelodeon from Malaysia and Singapore, but we now have our own channel), that I don't even watch it. The only shows I watch (or watched), was Rocko's Modern Life and Invader Zim...before it got cancelled.

The new Cartoon Network is crap as well. It used to be classic cartoons, only [b]7[/b] Cartoon Cartoons (they've got at least 20 now), and DragonBall Z (when I first got Cartoon Network). But now, if it's not anime crap, it's some Cartoon Network made CGI crap (Squirrel Boy? Gay!). The only cartoon I like, is Camp Lazlo.

So if I have to pick, I'd pick Disney :D. But if I have to pick between Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon, I'm going with Cartoon Network.

Aww the memories. Back in the Golden years.

Nick had: Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Doug, KaBlam!, Hey Arnold!, The Ren and Stimpy Show, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Pete & Pete, Double Dare, Guts, Wild and Crazy Kids, the list goes on...

Cartoon Network had: Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, I Am Weasel, Cow & Chicken, Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, and plenty more.

Oh boy, this brings tears to my eyes. I miss it.

[quote name='2EZ' post='1894667' date='May 21 2007, 01:35 AM']nickelodean but now it ishit i liked it better back with hey arnold the rugrats and even catdog[/quote]

yeah the stuff in the 90's was the best...now Cartoon network and Nick are retarded

*i still love spongebob!*

Archived