CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

MR.J's Content

There have been 44 items by MR.J (Search limited from 15-October 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#11181256 WolfgangJTs/ BHANGRA2MANs/Ryeedee's Hulk Hogan UPLOADED 30/10; BHANGRA22...

Posted by MR.J on 12 November 2019 - 11:28 AM in PS4

I just wanted to say thank you for the caws you and RyeeDee have made for 2K19 I chose not to pre order or buy 2K20 Im 32 years old now and I guess I saw the shit storm coming a mile off finally after all these of sticking with WWE games and buying them annually every damn year regardless since the mid 90s but alas I wasnt willing to stick with the franchise going backwards again and wait 2-3 years for them to catch up.

The caws youve made between the both of you and separately were fantastic from RVD, Hurricane, X-Pac, Steiner, Hogan, Punk, Regal, Jack Hager, etc to name just a few

Over the years I usually had about 20 caws and 80 alt attires but with 2K19 I have about 54 actual wrestler caws and around 45 alt attires the only thing stopping me having more is that Ive maxed out my logos which I constantly review just to squeeze that extra character in the game if I can lol.

I wont pick up 2K21 or at least I dont think I will unless it really is an improvement on 2K19 and I wont pre order anymore either ill have to see how its received first by the public

my gut instinct is that the first one on the PS5 most likely 2K22 maybe a transition game too so the next game that actual may be worth it could end up being 2K23 which I hope isnt the case but you have provided so much great content Ill be keeping 2K19 as one to playback in my PS4 collection when I need a good wrestling game fix that doesnt feel too old.

I dont think youll be back making anything for 2K19 though I must confess Id love to see it I know a lot of creators are disillusioned with 2K20 caw making and suspect a few may want to to create a new account on 2K19 to upload new content on a game they can actually play just know that if you do there a few like me who still play it ;-)

In the meantime Ive just re-purchased SVR 07 & 08 so I can play GM mode on my backwards compatible PS3 so between that and 2K19 Im good until an AEW game comes out or 2K step up or they lose the license etc

Once again thank you for your hard work, dedication, creative skills, time taken and sharing that with all of us.

#11175376 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Posted by MR.J on 22 October 2019 - 03:23 PM in WWE2K20

I take you point Saturi and thank you for bringing that to my attention but you surely can concede that ultimately a lack in sales leading to a deficit in financial income hurts all of us including big business I realise there is a lack of competition to wet appetites for disillusioned fans but if Yukes do indeed pick up the AEW licence and they can easily have a game out within a year and by simply building in 2K19 work alone with all WWE references stripped out and perhaps a revamped mode that mimics a singular version of GM mode crossed with story designer / universe could be a real contender the only monopoly WWE have is the characters and stars but if DDP Billy Gunn and Jerry Lynn elect to be in the game we could have some legends and Dustin of course would have a base model for Goldust caws etc the community given the tools could do wonders especially if AEW arent as strict on their game content like WWE

#11175348 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Posted by MR.J on 22 October 2019 - 01:35 PM in WWE2K20

Im sorry to hear you all having a rough time trying to enjoy the game I like you share the sentiment that all we want is a solid core gameplay wrestling game with seemingly limitless customisation and as many current superstars / legends as possible and lots of replay value in various modes and match types.

But I gotta say rhetorically, what did you expect? Patch number 1 seems to update the game to the YouTubers copy patch 2 has not been announced or conveyed with a rollout plan and this series including 2K has a long history of not making enough or much effort of either updating or fixing the game this will not be any different and there is an arrogance in that as fan of this series I dont like.

I dont want the series to suffer but its clear even with full community support of loyal purchasing over the last few. years this game didnt factor that loyalty before it was put out there even 2K15 wasnt this broke or glitched it was lacking sure but it was a controlled release a solid beta compared to 2K20

I have stayed true to my word by not purchasing this year though it was hard breaking the habit of a lifetime I encourage others to do so who havent and feel the same though but I understand the temptation of those who have, it wont hurt the series for a year, one bad selling copy wont lose the licence or make them shut up shop, it will either demand more patches to repair the current game in an attempt to increases sales or make them pull out all the stops to get people back on board

I hope people who have bought it find some enjoyment they deserve it for staying loyal and paying as much as they have but there is also a high long term loyal fan base that have boycotted this game that arent casual fans and I hope for the sake of those who have stayed loyal 2K will feel their omissions

#11173060 What are you gonna do first?

Posted by MR.J on 16 October 2019 - 01:22 PM in WWE2K20

No secret Im stopping with 2K19 but had I got it Jerry Lawler would have been my first go to character as he looks on point and to hear the theme song and hitting those perfect piledrivers would have been fun if we had old Flair converted from a manager attire which Im told cant happen this year, plus with the HOF I thought we may have Honky Tonk Man they would have made for some good old school matches but seeing how legends are thin on the ground this year the option to create a Memphis territory rivalry isnt on table either I hope Lawler finally becomes a mainstay for the WWE games as a playable character been hoping for his return ever since WWE 12

Where'd you hear that?

I think you can still make mangers playable its just Ric Flair old was made a NPC locked behind showcase mode like Woken Matt Hardy is behind Career Mode there has been that many sources threads and videos with so many disappointing news bits I cannot remember where I saw it I will try to dig it out but if anyone can confirm it in the mean time please feel free to add

#11173033 What are you gonna do first?

Posted by MR.J on 16 October 2019 - 11:34 AM in WWE2K20

No secret Im stopping with 2K19 but had I got it Jerry Lawler would have been my first go to character as he looks on point and to hear the theme song and hitting those perfect piledrivers would have been fun if we had old Flair converted from a manager attire which Im told cant happen this year, plus with the HOF I thought we may have Honky Tonk Man they would have made for some good old school matches but seeing how legends are thin on the ground this year the option to create a Memphis territory rivalry isnt on table either I hope Lawler finally becomes a mainstay for the WWE games as a playable character been hoping for his return ever since WWE 12

#11172644 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 15 October 2019 - 03:13 PM in WWE2K20

I dont wish to bash the game for the sake of it, I have made constructive comments on what would have been a better course of action too. I think the outrage here is that we have a game that has not got the basics right let alone at least met last years standards yet it has attempted to add unnecessary content in lieu which has weakened their position on development. For example most people hated 2K15 I actually loved 2K15 it lacked a lot of features but felt graphically good, solid gameplay but could be better and I felt it was on the right path 2K20 doesnt look like that it feels a mess and thats the sticking point here 2K15 was a far better transitional game maybe not for features but as a transitional game and on the whole a far better foundation game. We are 5 years into the PS4 on the cusp of the PS5 next year and it looks like a downgrade its difficult to add support because the basics are wrong and that is what Im finding hard to ignore and not be vocal about. If they came clean and said they are setting up a team to patch it for 6 months regularly then great but we know youll get a couple of minor ones for the DLC with some entrances updated maybe and thats it we are preprogrammed to know what we get served we be will we have to put up with and thats whats drives the vocality for complaining the lack of effort pre release is worse then the Lack of effort post release which is bad by their standards and as a 20 plus year loyal customer for me to not bother this year is significant no WWE game ever has been that bad that I didnt buy it

#11172597 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 15 October 2019 - 01:06 PM in WWE2K20

If you're not buying at all then why are you still in here? You've talked about your disappointments with this game over and over and over. Move on and come back next year to try again

I have a right to an opinion the same as anybody on these boards the more information that comes out the more disappointments seem to appear and we are all free to talk about them. Im disillusioned with the game not the boards or this site. Ive been on here for nearly a decade I have Just as much right to be on here as anybody else I dont bash your opinions and activity on here and I expect you to not do the same. That is all I will say on the matter and if you continue to try and talk to me or answer me back in a derogatory or negative way Ill simply ignore you however insulting you choose to be.

#11172589 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 15 October 2019 - 12:17 PM in WWE2K20

Its not a bluff from my end 100% not buying this year ever since 1997 its hard to not do it but when I think about no Sting, fantasy DLC and regressing models like Booker T whom they could have kept the king booker look from last year and just added the can you dig it song with the white red and black trunks her wore in his last run I find it easy to pass on it and literally for the first time ever I dont feel Im missing out except for the Fiend and Jerry Lawler Id rather pay for them to be patched into 2K19 than pay anything towards 2K20

#11172583 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 15 October 2019 - 12:01 PM in WWE2K20

Of course they need more time, I couldn't agree more. But like I said? WWE have a 1 game per year contract. 2K had tried to change it, but WWE aint having it.[/quote]

Which is why the compromise suggestion would have worked the game would have felt solid, contracts could have been renewed to support the next 3 games with legends, no massive work to do to keep in budget and they could have taken their time. Why oh why do game developers think a rushed game will solve anything Ill never know. I knew the extra weapons were gonna be BS people thought they would get the fire extinguisher or the baking tray or mop or trash can lid and they got fantasy bullshit if someone would
Have told me all the legends would be removed chance to convert old flair into last run flair and sting 2015 would all be gone with all this fantasy rubbish and terrible glitchy poor quality game I really wouldnt believe them its a shame because personally I felt for the last couple of years we had progressed expect for 2 things ....

1) The tired animations and double tired animations like the crawling pin, sweet chin music collapse, tombstone collapse were better in 2K15 then in 2K19

2) The bigger Hell in a Cell in 2K17 & 2K18 was better than 2K19

#11172575 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 15 October 2019 - 11:48 AM in WWE2K20

They need a 2 year dev cycle. But we all know that that aint gonna happen due to WWE's "1 game per year" contract.

When its a transitional game like this they need 3 years minimum they should have kept Yukes on and developed in the background until 2K22 but in essence its a moot point now my frustration is diminishing for this game already I just feel demotivated to even pick it up in the bargain bin, Ill follow closely to see what happens and hear peoples opinions and feedback but to see such a beloved series go down hill like this makes me question their integrity and effort into what they were hoping to achieve. If they should need to release a game this year when they werent ready then they should have copied and pasted 2K19 updated attires, music, arenas, belts, expanded the roster and added some more weapons, updated commentary and menus let Yukes develop it maybe re-add a removed match type and charge £25-30 as a compromise

#11172574 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 15 October 2019 - 11:48 AM in WWE2K20

They need a 2 year dev cycle. But we all know that that aint gonna happen due to WWE's "1 game per year" contract.

When its a transitional game like this they need 3 years minimum they should have kept Yukes on and developed in the background until 2K22 but in essence its a moot point now my frustration is diminishing for this game already I just feel demotivated to even pick it up in the bargain bin, Ill follow closely to see what happens and hear peoples opinions and feedback but to see such a beloved series go down hill like this makes me question their integrity and effort into what they were hoping to achieve. If they should need to release a game this year when they werent ready then they should have copied and pasted 2K19 updated attires, music, arenas, belts, expanded the roster and added some more weapons, updated commentary and menus let Yukes develop it maybe re-add a removed match type and charge £25-30 as a compromise

#11172011 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 06:02 PM in WWE2K20

DDP, Goldust, Jericho, Rhyno, and TJP arent really fair to complain about though considering they all left and went to competitor companies.

True but the loss of them as standard lays more to argument the rest were valid to try to retain and they would have been saving on those heads as it is

#11172006 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 05:57 PM in WWE2K20

So taking in everything im thinking i am gonna Skip WWE 2k20 this year or maybe wait for  sale. First year i'm gonna Skip a wrestling game at launch and I've been day oneing theses games since WWF Warzone on the N64. 

Same as you 32 years old played them for years not a football fan so I guess this was my FIFA. So tempting to stick with 2K19 I get to keep all the caws I have plus these 24 ...

Rick Martel
Sting 2015
Goldust
Vader
DDP
King Booker
Chris Jericho
Rick Rude
Mr Perfect
Tatanka
Sycho Sid
Lex Luger
British Bulldog
Bam Bam Bigelow
Woken Matt Hardy
Rhyno
Godfather
Jason Jordan
Ascension
TJP
Alundra Blayze
Jacqueline
Ivory
Amazing how much we have lost this year

Stop being so melodramatic :lol:
Nobody died
Dont think he is being melodramatic its quite a list when you see it stacked like that granted not if you support a more modern game but still Its a lot to lose in one hit

#11171998 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 05:49 PM in WWE2K20

So taking in everything im thinking i am gonna Skip WWE 2k20 this year or maybe wait for  sale. First year i'm gonna Skip a wrestling game at launch and I've been day oneing theses games since WWF Warzone on the N64. 

Same as you 32 years old played them for years not a football fan so I guess this was my FIFA. So tempting to stick with 2K19 I get to keep all the caws I have plus these 23 ...

Rick Martel
Sting 2015
Goldust
Vader
DDP
Chris Jericho
Rick Rude
Mr Perfect
Tatanka
Sycho Sid
Lex Luger
British Bulldog
Bam Bam Bigelow
Woken Matt Hardy
Rhyno
Godfather
Jason Jordan
Ascension
TJP
Alundra Blayze
Jacqueline
Ivory

#11171976 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 05:32 PM in WWE2K20

I just pray Ryee or Gamevolt give us a proper Ciampa attire, cause i can't use the one in game at all.

Also when the hell did Ciampa wear that giant kneepad on his right leg they got him in? he's always wore that gold knee brace if i'm not mistaken.

k50ah2Q.jpg

Haha lol fair play Im not bothered about Ciampa myself but what would 2K do without the caw community propping them up and this year they got their work cut out

#11171973 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 05:27 PM in WWE2K20

Does anyone know what the unlockables / duplicates are its the only way to rule out nwo Hogan sting 2015 and woken matt hardy

Thank you for that what a bag of shit unless originals DLC contains anything normal roster wise its just missing too many stars for me current roster guys may get by just but Im out for this love using WWE Sting and Woken Matt Hardy is way more fun than Hardy Boyz Matt, I keep looking for a reason to buy it and the more I look the more Im put off.

Only things I like is the Fiend, Lawler, Cena and the red cell damn

#11171963 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 05:19 PM in WWE2K20

Does anyone know what the unlockables / duplicates are its the only way to rule out nwo Hogan sting 2015 and woken matt hardy

#11171915 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 04:21 PM in WWE2K20

There are so many problems with this game, no wonder they didnt want to release any info on it

I urge the community to boycott it, I know for some its hard but the message it would send would be astronomical
You mean a reduced budget for next year's game, resulting in the problems getting worse?
The problems getting worse would mean that they may start to realize that when you put more money into something the rewards can be greater if you put out a higher quality product. They cared about 2k originals, the Horsewomen showcase and The Fiend this year. Thats all they cared about. They cut out other things because they didnt get that those legends and other things they cut out, those are what sell the game.

Maybe they need a hard dose of reality.
Or, it will begin a downward spiral which only ends with no game at all. Reduced budget means less staff to work on the games less money to pay out wrestlers to be in it, less licensed music, need I go on? The idea of a product bombing just to get a message across might seem like it'd work in a fantasy, but the reality would be much, much different.

There are so many problems with this game, no wonder they didnt want to release any info on it

I urge the community to boycott it, I know for some its hard but the message it would send would be astronomical
You mean a reduced budget for next year's game, resulting in the problems getting worse?
As opposed to what?! Chucking more money at them for them to waste. The game wasnt massively boycotted last year and look at the crap they have churned out this year!

They cut budgets, went cheap got rid of yukes, didnt renew or seek more legends contracts, rehashed old
Models badly, didnt pay for music rights for some, removed CAA and went into business for themselves with 2K originals and look at result all at the expense of your loyalty from last year. And the community want to feed that by giving them validation buy paying for this crap?! They are a fools if they do and deserve to have a turd of a game served to them
next year if that is their mindset.
Firstly holy rage Batman, secondly if the games look "cheap" now, a reduced budget will not help things at all. See my response above.

Wrong mindset to have they either put out a product worth the hard earned money of folk and earn the funds to get a budget increase or drop the licence they are not a new company to WWE games theyve been around since 2K14 its not their first rodeo and if they had to rewrite the code they should have been doing that in background and kept Yukes this year whilst they put 2-3 years in the background into their first solo release

#11171876 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 03:38 PM in WWE2K20

As opposed to what?! Chucking more money at them for them to waste. The game wasnt massively boycotted last year and look at the crap they have churned out this year!

They cut budgets, went cheap got rid of yukes, didnt renew or seek more legends contracts, rehashed old
Models badly, didnt pay for music rights for some, removed CAA and went into business for themselves with 2K originals and look at result all at the expense of your loyalty from last year. And the community want to feed that by giving them validation buy paying for this crap?! They are a fools if they do and deserve to have a turd of a game served to them
next year if that is their mindset.

#11171867 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 03:31 PM in WWE2K20

Some models are great and some make want to do nothing but original characters

Jerry Lawler is the only one they got on point

#11171864 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 03:30 PM in WWE2K20

I urge the community to boycott it, I know for some its hard but the message it would send would be astronomical and quite frankly they deserve it

#11171860 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 03:25 PM in WWE2K20

They better announce the unlockables and DLC full details sooner than later because unless there are any worthy reveals this is one to skip its making 2K19 look more and more like the superior game if I didnt know any better Id say its a joke

I agree, they had better patch Create a championship fast. And for me now, its going to take a lot for them to not make me cancel my preorder. They need to announce that classic Hulk Hogan is going to be future DLC for this, whether it be as an individual or better yet have a whole showcase dedicated to him and have alt attires for him as well as many legends in the game already and add some more legends in DLC. But they need to announce any sort of DLC fast because my patience is wearing thin on this one and if I do cancel my preorder l it will be the first time I have not bought the game day one or preordered ever. I have been playing Smackdown games since the very first one and Im just very disappointed with this
Its like they are trying to lose the licence or summet, im
In the same boat never not pre ordered, never not got it on day one an always purchased the DLC they are selling a downgraded game

cartoon graphics
lost of legends
out of date across many areas
removed crate a belt
2K originals DLC is all fantasy kids stuff
no new Match types except mixed tag which is a setting
lifeless crowd
stiff animations

What were they thinking ...
They werent thinking. They were trying to go cheap. They couldnt even get the actual Real American song for Hogans entrance.

Just absolute bullshit.
Really what song does he have? Not the WWE network fake voodoo chile song?
Its like a custom Real American track without the lyrics. At least thats what Ive seen on YouTube.
Im breaking the habit of a lifetime not buying this year but it really seems the only way they are gonna learn is to hit their pockets, besides I already have a better Hogan on 2K19 by Wolfgang which doesnt have Real American its a better model so there goes one of my major incentives to grab 2K20 no real music no entrance belt and undertaker smoke what a joke all they had to do was copy and paste 2K15s Hogan and I would have been happy
I agree. Really all it would have taken for me to be happy with this game was just take last years roster and add an 80s version of Hogan to it and have just The Fiend be the pre-order bonus. They didnt need to do much else. I just dont get what they were thinking.
2K19s Booker T has a way better model even if he wasnt the King anymore and they just gave him the can you dig it theme and entrance I would have been happy but no they added the crap one from 2K18 unless the King version is unlockable which I doubt

#11171852 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 03:16 PM in WWE2K20

They better announce the unlockables and DLC full details sooner than later because unless there are any worthy reveals this is one to skip its making 2K19 look more and more like the superior game if I didnt know any better Id say its a joke

I agree, they had better patch Create a championship fast. And for me now, its going to take a lot for them to not make me cancel my preorder. They need to announce that classic Hulk Hogan is going to be future DLC for this, whether it be as an individual or better yet have a whole showcase dedicated to him and have alt attires for him as well as many legends in the game already and add some more legends in DLC. But they need to announce any sort of DLC fast because my patience is wearing thin on this one and if I do cancel my preorder l it will be the first time I have not bought the game day one or preordered ever. I have been playing Smackdown games since the very first one and Im just very disappointed with this
In the same boat never not pre ordered, never not got it on day one an always purchased the DLC they are selling a downgraded game

cartoon graphics
lost of legends
removed crate a belt
lifeless crowd
stiff animations

They werent thinking. They were trying to go cheap. They couldnt even get the actual Real American song for Hogans entrance.

Just absolute bullshit.
Its like a custom Real American track without the lyrics. At least thats what Ive seen on YouTube.
Im breaking the habit of a lifetime not buying this year but it really seems the only way they are gonna learn is to hit their pockets, besides I already have a better Hogan on 2K19 by Wolfgang which doesnt have Real American its a better model so there goes one of my major incentives to grab 2K20 no real music no entrance belt and undertaker smoke what a joke all they had to do was copy and paste 2K15s Hogan and I would have been happy

#11171848 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 03:12 PM in WWE2K20

cartoon graphics
lost of legends
removed crate a belt
lifeless crowd
stiff animations

Just absolute bullshit.

#11171842 The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Posted by MR.J on 14 October 2019 - 03:06 PM in WWE2K20

cartoon graphics
loss of legends
removed crate a belt
lifeless crowd
stiff animations

And they want £80 for this?!! What were they thinking ...