CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

nWo_Kevin's Content

There have been 14 items by nWo_Kevin (Search limited from 21-May 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#11148340 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on Yesterday, 08:24 PM in General Chat

He also didn't say "SEND BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY" to them, did he? Especially to white immigrants like Ted Cruz? He only said it to three women of color, two who were born in USA. That's racism, as is accusing one Muslim of supporting Al-Quaeda.

As I said, if you don't understand what's wrong with what he said, then you most likely are either a racist or okay with racism. And I tried googling it, but I couldn't find where AOC called Pelosi a racist. It mainly mentions the infighting or Pelosi calling Trump a racist.

He questioned if Cruz was eligible to become president because of his Canadian birth and said his (Cruz) dad helped kill JFK. 

And the AOC is partly true, my mistake. AOC accused Pelosi of "the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color". But it was AOC's chief of staff that said Pelosi is an ineffective legislator, that a Native American lawmaker voted “to enable a racist system” and that moderate Democrats are modern-day segregationists because they backed a Senate border aid bill.

https://nypost.com/2...women-of-color/

https://thehill.com/...democratic-feud

#11148149 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 18 July 2019 - 02:55 PM in General Chat

The fact is that Trump attacked them like this simply because they dont agree with him...

So which is it? Did Trump attack them because he's racist? Or because they didn't agree with him?

I'd argue that Trump did this throughout the 2016 presidential election. It didnt matter if they were white, black, male or female. He attacked everyone from Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, to Ted Cruz and Rosie O'Donnel. 

Personally I think his comments were stupid too. But more so because AOC was calling Nancy Pelosi a racist just a few days before. If Trump stayed off Twitter the democratic party would still be killing each other.

#11144991 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 30 June 2019 - 06:44 PM in General Chat

What an absolute goon...

This is why no one feels sorry for you when you say...

for the sake of my sanity, I need to stop hearing the name and seeing the face. I don't want to see any name or any face every single day of my life......

I don't think people consider how much it grinds on you. I never said I'd be happy with another asshole who continues doing what he started. I just need a repose from every single day being filled by his nagging presence.

Because you clearly go out of your way get yourself riled up by him.

#11144068 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 24 June 2019 - 02:58 AM in General Chat

really doesn't make this country or republicans that much different from the Nazis who sent groups of people to concentration camps. jfc

Not even close. If you want to get upset about people being put in concentration camps you should read up on what China is doing to Muslims right now. Or what North Korea does to their own people. 

--------------------------

On a lighter note...

https://twitter.com/...280367589367808

LOL

#11140924 Mass shooting thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 03 June 2019 - 01:26 PM in General Chat

Nah, it's VA, they couldn't care less, unless I'm wrong and it's a blue state. 

.....Virginia has been a blue state for the last 9-10 years at least.

#11138986 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 23 May 2019 - 03:57 PM in General Chat

Try giving some arguments for a change to your claims like that.

You always say some bs that sounds right by your logic and belief, and expect others to prove you wrong, without actually wanting to maybe change your mind actually...

And in 2019, believe it or not, there are ways to have sex with a male and not have a child. 

The thing is men don't have that option now, do they? We can have sex all we want we will never have to give birth to a child. Nobody can make us do that. 

So yeah, I find it either dissrespectful to the women, or that you are oblivious to the problem.  

I think my argument was very clear...don't have sex if you can't handle all the outcomes that might come with it. Own up to the responsibilities that come with sex.  I still don't get why you are so shocked by this idea.  This is very common sense.

Trust me, as one of the few conservatives on here, I'm constantly having to defend myself. I'm constantly having the post links to back up my views by someone like Gen. I'm pretty sure that's not an issue with me. 

Correct, but as M3J just said on the last page "You are aware protection isn't 100% effective?" 

And the same thing goes to men. If you don't want a child...don't have sex with women. Don't use them as one night stands. Have a real relationship with them. Learn who they are, what their beliefs are, what they stand for in regards to children and abortion. Once you know those things then take your relationship to the next level.

Personally I find my position of not having sex until you are both ready and can handle the risks that might come with it together to be more respectful to women. But to each their own. 

#11138977 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 23 May 2019 - 03:11 PM in General Chat

But to suggest that you shouldn't have sex if you don't want to get pregnant is either... idiotic, or trolling...

How so?

#11138956 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 23 May 2019 - 12:25 PM in General Chat

She shouldn't have sex because of the risk of getting pregnant?

I thought today, in the 21. century that it's been established that people have sex not only to reproduce? Or maybe I'm living in a fantasy woeld *shrug*

Maybe work on better sex education and educate on the importance of contraception?

I have no problems with your last sentence, that education should probably come from the home too.

There are plenty of people who do just fine on this forum without having sex. And jokes aside (insert..."that must include you" reply), maybe I was brought up different but I love how not having sex "in the 21st century" seems like some crazy idea. As if a person can't function without having it...or you know, do it themselves.

People here have told me how A.) How horrible it would be for a woman to have a child she's not ready for and B.) How awful/terrible an abortion can be for a woman and its not something she wants. I offer a 100% guarantee she'll never have to experience either and that's bad?

#11138914 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 23 May 2019 - 02:18 AM in General Chat

You are aware protection isn't 100% effective, right? And why shouldn't they have sex just because of conservatives' hatred of women? As I said, if men got pregnant, then guaranteed no republican would be arguing to protect fetuses. 

I'm not advocating killing any kid, there's no kid in abortion, just an embryo. Why should the woman risk her life giving birth to a kid that she doesn't want? If you're so worried about an embryo, then go to abortion clinics and pledge to support moms and their babies if they choose to give birth. And hell, support Planned Parenthood and better sex ed to reduce abortion. 

The 2nd bold part answers the question to your first bold part.  No?

#11138892 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 23 May 2019 - 12:09 AM in General Chat

The father has a choice at the beginning, like I said. Ask if she wants a family, and if she says no kids or getting pregnant, then he can move on. 

Curious what the difference is between this sentence and....

"The mother has a choice at the beginning. If she doesn't want a family and can't risk having kids then she can not have sex".

#11138660 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 21 May 2019 - 11:28 PM in General Chat

https://twitter.com/...565533211365377

Just a clump of cells.  Yeah right.

This is more damaging for your argument than helpful.

Bro gummy bears are not humans. This cherry-flavored fruit snack does not have constitutional rights, it doesn't even have opposable thumbs. This is the Snapchat ghost after a sunburn, not a baby. It cannot survive like this because it is not in the womb, feeding off the host, otherwise known as, the pregnant woman. Not viable to live on its own or even with medical tubes and incubators etc. Why are you placing more importance or "value" on this bloody loogie than an actual living, breathing, developed human being? If you think that is a baby, do you also refer to caterpillars as butterflies?

So you really don't see human life there? It's just a "bloody loogie" to you? Maybe I'm just sensitive to the topic because I do see a child there, and I truly do appreciate that you've taken the time to respond to my previous posts and don't attack me like others have here. But I just find most of this post disgusting. 

#11138386 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 21 May 2019 - 02:04 AM in General Chat

What's these financial records supposed to accomplish? I haven't been paying attention to politics much lately

Proving that the president is a criminal.

When prison sir? 

#11138257 World Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 20 May 2019 - 11:52 PM in General Chat

Could you imagine if this happened to Obama? 

Stop doing this. Stop mentioning Obama about every god damn thing that happens, ever.

Nice try Gen. But why don't you tell us why this is acceptable behavior in your opinion? I'm very interested to learn. 

#11138254 World Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 20 May 2019 - 11:38 PM in General Chat

Horrible.  People that resort to violence is what is wrong with this world.  Alright, you don't agree with his politics.  But it is never okay to throw crap at people or assault them.

What is worse is Burger King is endorsing this crap.

Completely agree. What exactly does this accomplish for the person that threw it? What does it accomplish in general? Could you imagine if this happened to Obama? The person would be a racist. If it happened to Hillary? A Sexist. If it happened to Biden? A "Far-Right" Nut.  

No one should encourage this behavior regardless of what side of the political spectrum you are on.