CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

nWo_Kevin's Content

There have been 6 items by nWo_Kevin (Search limited from 19-July 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#11150367 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 31 July 2019 - 12:07 AM in General Chat

2020 is going to be a tough year to swallow, because we will have to endure a racist presidential campaign that goes over even his last one.

I just hope to God that it bites them back in their ass. 

This is too *censored*ing much. 

Well for your sake, hopefully your odds are better than this CNN picked democrats group. 1 out of 6 think they'll win next year....

https://twitter.com/...338556597669888

#11148340 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 19 July 2019 - 08:24 PM in General Chat

He also didn't say "SEND BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY" to them, did he? Especially to white immigrants like Ted Cruz? He only said it to three women of color, two who were born in USA. That's racism, as is accusing one Muslim of supporting Al-Quaeda.

As I said, if you don't understand what's wrong with what he said, then you most likely are either a racist or okay with racism. And I tried googling it, but I couldn't find where AOC called Pelosi a racist. It mainly mentions the infighting or Pelosi calling Trump a racist.

He questioned if Cruz was eligible to become president because of his Canadian birth and said his (Cruz) dad helped kill JFK. 

And the AOC is partly true, my mistake. AOC accused Pelosi of "the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color". But it was AOC's chief of staff that said Pelosi is an ineffective legislator, that a Native American lawmaker voted “to enable a racist system” and that moderate Democrats are modern-day segregationists because they backed a Senate border aid bill.

https://nypost.com/2...women-of-color/

https://thehill.com/...democratic-feud

#11148149 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 18 July 2019 - 02:55 PM in General Chat

The fact is that Trump attacked them like this simply because they dont agree with him...

So which is it? Did Trump attack them because he's racist? Or because they didn't agree with him?

I'd argue that Trump did this throughout the 2016 presidential election. It didnt matter if they were white, black, male or female. He attacked everyone from Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, to Ted Cruz and Rosie O'Donnel. 

Personally I think his comments were stupid too. But more so because AOC was calling Nancy Pelosi a racist just a few days before. If Trump stayed off Twitter the democratic party would still be killing each other.

#11144991 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 30 June 2019 - 06:44 PM in General Chat

What an absolute goon...

This is why no one feels sorry for you when you say...

for the sake of my sanity, I need to stop hearing the name and seeing the face. I don't want to see any name or any face every single day of my life......

I don't think people consider how much it grinds on you. I never said I'd be happy with another asshole who continues doing what he started. I just need a repose from every single day being filled by his nagging presence.

Because you clearly go out of your way get yourself riled up by him.

#11144068 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 24 June 2019 - 02:58 AM in General Chat

really doesn't make this country or republicans that much different from the Nazis who sent groups of people to concentration camps. jfc

Not even close. If you want to get upset about people being put in concentration camps you should read up on what China is doing to Muslims right now. Or what North Korea does to their own people. 

--------------------------

On a lighter note...

https://twitter.com/...280367589367808

LOL

#11140924 Mass shooting thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 03 June 2019 - 01:26 PM in General Chat

Nah, it's VA, they couldn't care less, unless I'm wrong and it's a blue state. 

.....Virginia has been a blue state for the last 9-10 years at least.