All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Fallout 4 Fallout 76 Gotham Knights Starfield Terminator: Resistance
  4. There's no need to stretch anything out. It was paced perfectly. There is SO much more to get to in the Fallout universe. There is absolutely no need to keep the focus on the first "quest" for any longer than they did. They paced it perfectly. They set up season two perfectly. You're wrong. Good day. Also...don't mention spoilers without the proper tags. Not everyone in this topic should be presumed to have watched the whole show.
  5. Ok good to know, i did delete about 60 or 70 logos, so hopefully that did it for me.
  6. It's a bullshit roundabout way of correcting it short term but for me, I deleted enough logos to get underneath the arbitrary error limit and then it let me download like normal, with the errored limit going away. I've only had it pop up after crashing in superstar customization and that is the only time its come back. So long as I avoid crashing while editing superstars, it stays away.
  7. it wasn't tho I never said stayed in the vault even tho no they prob reveal the overseer is the goul wife I mean the whole trek to deliver the artifact they could at least stretch that out or at least debut the brother hood in episode 2
  8. Anybody who reads this now, just found out that OZ who just tweeted is going to work on his creations to appear in 2K24 in CC as of now. Not sure when the 1st batch will be, but I could see something like maybe Next week.
  9. Wait, WWE is going with Nia Jax? BOO
  10. Here is the start of "BubbaMack" Markus Jones. The brother of Morris Jones. Still playing around with the hair style and body morph also attire is just a feeling or process right now.
  11. Last night and Tonight's Caw uploads: "The Seductress" Sierra Night, (dominatrix background) "The Queen of Punk" Rebecca Davey:
  12. Red attire i came up with but not sold yet on it.
  13. I liked it. There's been way truly "drizzle shits" episodes than alot of recent Raw and Smackdowns this this Raw
  14. Yesterday
  15. Good work as always glad to see Ricky Rush back.
  16. Not only was it not rushed...it pretty much did exactly what it needed to do in order to be a hit show. If they stayed confined to the vault, viewers who weren't absolute diehards of the franchise would have grown bored with it. Even as a diehard fan of the video games, I would have grown bored with that. - We needed to see a wide overview of all the different things that the wastelands offer. Even then...they left a remarkable amount of basic lore out of the show entirely. The pacing was much slower and revealed much less than something like...'Last of Us', which is a show that truly was rushed. The show isn't based on a 1:1 conversion of any specific game or point in the game's lore...so it can literally do whatever it wants. And the best is obviously still to come. - They've revealed all the key players and sprinkled in some of the basic lore while leaving plenty for later. It was a basically flawless presentation for what the first season needed to be.
  17. part of me thought the first season was kind of rush they could spread out for longer then they did like the bigger story is what happening in the vault not what happing at the overworld unless this still season one and only release the first half of episodes then later on they release another half kind of like how Netflix does sometimes
  18. nope. it's called "profit margins" when companies try to keep theirs consistent so they make more money. how do they do that? via layoffs of workers in order to spend less on employees and make more year over year.
  19. I'm still on the fence with that idea. I might bring back their militia gear(AOP style) as a side CC download. There is still alot of catching up to do for me on my end here.
  20. That's a bold move if you do. I'm a have them together for story reasons. But I could definitely try to put together a split storyline.
  21. Raw was kinda the drizzle shits aside from the main event, and a few high points throughout. New tag belts were a nice surprise. Shame they went to a lame team like Awesome Truth (it's 2024, not 2011). Sheamus return is welcome...but, he needs time to shake the ring rust. Another great camera shot and backstage segment for Sami Zayn. Rhea being out is a major blow to the women's division (and the show as a whole), and neither Liv or Nia Jax feel like "good" solutions to that. But...I guess that's what we're going with. Truth be told, Rhea was probably the number one draw in WWE, aside from Cody or Reigns. It would have been nice if she was protected better. Not blaming Liv directly...but, the chair being thrown at her head was reckless...and, the brawl itself was obviously reckless too, (if it was indeed rough enough to damage her shoulder)... Main event was good. Gable heel turn was well executed. Now give him the IC title in the blowoff.
  1. Load more activity