Alex Shelley | 3 attires

Defract.

Hey guys, I have uploaded my Alex Shelley WIP to the PS3 Servers.

Only one attire right now but it is pretty acurate, paint tool is awesome but quite time consuming ;)

I intend to have 3 different attires when all is said and done.

Im a little stuck for entrance/moveset ATM so if anyone wants to create either to acompany this caw that would be awesome.

So any suggestions would be helpful, I have maxed out all 32 layers on this bad boy so adding detail isnt possible but yeah...

[color="#8B0000"][b]Keywords:[/b][/color] defract, caws.ws, shelley

I will try to get pics up asap but if anyone has a cap card let me know :D
[color="#8B0000"][b]
EDIT:[/b][/color] Pics from meh phone

[img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8559/shelleyl.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"][b]UPDATE : 2/11/09[/b][/color]

[img]http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/381/attire2.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"][b]UPDATE 2 : 4/11/09[/b][/color]

[img]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5080/shelleysilver.jpg[/img]

Well I have been tweaking the face and I think I am starting to get there

[img]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6653/shelleyversions.jpg[/img]

Have redone the jawline, tweaked the eyebrows and mouth and widened the cheeks a little.

If its downloadable i'll download it and throw up a video if not i suggest you throw up a highlight reel on youtube or find someone who has a cap card, either way i found shelleys attire a complete arse to make due to me being pretty crap at paint tool, either way i'll jump on my PS3 and find it and give you some comments back

Thanks man, it's not downloadable due to the fact it is quite unfinished but it is there to view may do a highlight reel as you said.

Pics from my iphone are coming but yeah his attire was epic to create lol!

i just looked at your shelley and OMFG how the hell did you get so much on him, it looks like its way over the PS3 level, its spot on aswell, i suggest you just put his ears in abit and make his jaw more roundish and cheeks abit bigger and thats it, thats all i can see wrong with it

[quote name='RockNRolla.' date='27 October 2009 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1256648228' post='6800881']
i just looked at your shelley and OMFG how the hell did you get so much on him, it looks like its way over the PS3 level, its spot on aswell, i suggest you just put his ears in abit and make his jaw more roundish and cheeks abit bigger and thats it, thats all i can see wrong with it
[/quote]

Thanks for the tips man, I just used the paint tool to its fullest potential, took me some time but I now have a pretty good grasp on it. Had to make a few consessions here and there with the attire but im happy for the most part.

I will take a look at those points and update later. :)

Greatest Alex Shelley on SvR 2010 WoW Really Nice

[quote name='Defract.' date='27 October 2009 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1256649376' post='6800912']
[quote name='RockNRolla.' date='27 October 2009 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1256648228' post='6800881']
[/quote]

Thanks for the tips man, I just used the paint tool to its fullest potential, took me some time but I now have a pretty good grasp on it. Had to make a few consessions here and there with the attire but im happy for the most part.

I will take a look at those points and update later. :)
[/quote]

Those Points? Do You Mean Stats or What you wanna call Them

wow!
im impressed, less angle on the eyes and maybe make the hair darker so the sides are darker and your dancing.
attire is off the chart bro. I would add some 3d knee pads if you can, but only if those designs can stay on top them.

also i wouldnt mind the formula for the bosy (obviously not the attre!) as i think the MMGs are gonna be the most 'attired' caws this year and I wanna get on it.

again, great work.

[quote name='Pancho' date='27 October 2009 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1256653803' post='6801081']
are you realy makeing this logos with the controller? i dont know why but i cant do much with it. like the ziggler short disgn, no idea how to make somthing like this.
[/quote]

It just takes practice man, learn your tools and colours.

Just a little note I have added a moveset and entrance now so I may put him up for download soon and work on the extra attires in the mean time.

[quote name='Defract.' date='27 October 2009 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1256654509' post='6801113']
[quote name='Pancho' date='27 October 2009 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1256653803' post='6801081']
are you realy makeing this logos with the controller? i dont know why but i cant do much with it. like the ziggler short disgn, no idea how to make somthing like this.
[/quote]

It just takes practice man, learn your tools and colours.

Just a little note I have added a moveset and entrance now so I may put him up for download soon and work on the extra attires in the mean time.
[/quote]

i tryed it hours and still cant do much, i dont have much talent with the controller ;). have you some tips or maybe a little video to show how it works to make logos like the once on this attire?

Archived