- .F-F-F-inally.., The Rock.., has come bacK. -

.x-d3yla woOtwooT-x.

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='5889932' date='Mar 28 2009, 01:42 AM']1/2 Dwayne Johnson, 1/2 Barack Obama. Eyes, ears, and lips all need fixing.[/quote]

:offtopic: ^ Yeah both great people. I noticed that too, the Obama bit with the cheek & jaw structure

Back on topic, change the eyelashes to 15, mouth might need to be a bit higher, thicker lips, maybe play about with the eye area.

[quote name='Beast And The Harlot' post='5890770' date='Mar 28 2009, 04:59 PM'][quote name='WolfgangJT' post='5889932' date='Mar 28 2009, 01:42 AM']1/2 Dwayne Johnson, 1/2 Barack Obama. Eyes, ears, and lips all need fixing.[/quote]

:offtopic: ^ Yeah both great people. I noticed that too, the Obama bit with the cheek & jaw structure

Back on topic, change the eyelashes to 15, mouth might need to be a bit higher, thicker lips, maybe play about with the eye area.
[/quote]

[img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3322/therockvsobama.jpg[/img]

oBama? are you sure bout that? :???: wooo.. huhu~ thanks. :lol:

[quote name='DeCipher' post='5891185' date='Mar 28 2009, 04:03 PM'][quote name='C»Z.™' post='5890947' date='Mar 28 2009, 07:37 AM']Im surprised this hasn't been given the credit it deserves, its very good.[/quote]
Who needs crediting, it's obviously all her work.
[/quote]

CZ means its that good that hes suprised that thears so much negative comment's. Im liking this a lot. ;)

[quote name='Ultimo G' post='5892051' date='Mar 29 2009, 02:21 AM'][quote name='WolfgangJT' post='5889932' date='Mar 27 2009, 08:42 PM'][b][i]1/2 Dwayne Johnson, 1/2 Barack Obama.[/i][/b] Eyes, ears, and lips all need fixing.[/quote]

Exactly what I thought when I saw it. :lol:
[/quote]

... yea..yea, obama ... :yawn: hmm. so..., suggestions...? :surrender:

[quote name='M!CK!E J@MES F@N' post='5892542' date='Mar 28 2009, 08:36 PM']are you going for Obama or are you going for The Rock??? :rock: :rock: :rock: :huh:[/quote]

The Rock.

Why would she make Obama? She's being sarcastic because people have said it looks Like Obama.

Tbh I never once thought it looks like Obama. Great start Deyla.

[quote name='Koshceck' post='5892023' date='Mar 28 2009, 02:13 PM'][quote name='DeCipher' post='5891185' date='Mar 28 2009, 04:03 PM'][quote name='C»Z.™' post='5890947' date='Mar 28 2009, 07:37 AM']Im surprised this hasn't been given the credit it deserves, its very good.[/quote]
Who needs crediting, it's obviously all her work.
[/quote]

CZ means its that good that hes suprised that thears so much negative comment's. Im liking this a lot. ;)
[/quote]
lol, oh my mistake. I do agree with that, people need to ignore what was previosly said about this caw and just post suggestions.

(I'm going off those refs)
- His lips needs to be more thicker, Or use another one.
-The eye shadowing is all wrong, It needs to be a bit more lighter.
-The lower part of the nose needs to be more darker, And detail in the nostrils ( Like what you did on your Vlad)
-Ears stick out a bit too much, And those eyebrows arent the best, But if you can't find any better pair then use those.

I hope those helps, But overall it's a very solid start.

eyebrows-i Think there are a pair of rock eyebrows that has one raised. (if you wouldnt mind it being raised 24/7)
cheeks - need to be less fat
lips- need thickening and maybe a bit less width
forehead- maybe some width
maybe a diff hair but that ones ok jus abit square
what era rock are you going for?
great start otherwise d3yla

Archived